[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate my dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled61-2.jpg (71KB, 352x373px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled61-2.jpg
71KB, 352x373px
I fucking hate my dog
>>
let me guess; a bull type or a german shepherd
it's your fault for leaving your pets unattended too
>>
>>2315880
Why?
>You made the fucking thread, who else is going to supply the backstory you lazy faggot?
>>
We need more info.

>>2315910
Also huskies. I've heard more huskies killing other animals than I have any other breed.
>>
Jesus. I never trust my dogs alone with the cat. Dogs play rough and cats don't play.
>>
>>2315910
it was a German shepard called barney, he's 4
The cat was called Trixie, she was on 1 and a half
>>
>>2315969
Oh, well. I'm not surprised.

Coming from an owner of both two cats and a GSD.

Never leave your dog and your cat together unsupervised. If you're going out, it is a good idea to separate them for their own safety.
>>
look on the bright side

now you don't have a disgusting cat!
>>
>>2315980
Kys dogfag
>>
>>2315983
stay eternally mad, stinky cat fucker
>>
You left a predator with prey, what did you expect? No matter how friendly they are, those instincts are always there. It's just a matter of time before something triggers the urge to chase and kill.

I learnt the same lesson with my cat and rabbit. They'd been together for 6 years and one day I came home to find a mutilated rabbit in my bathroom. I didn't blame the cat because I had the common sense to know it was my fault for leaving them unsupervised.
>>
You can leave dogs and cats unsupervised, but it depends on the dog.
Cats are quick and bolt, even if they're just messing around. With both cats and dogs, they have a prey drive instinct and sudden movements can trigger it. It's wise to be observant of your dog and see how it reacts to other animals in your house, birds, squirrels outside, etc. My dogs are not allowed to chase the cat. Two are ancient and couldn't be bothered, they won't even look at the cat. The younger dog I trained to ignore her. She was and still isn't allowed to chase the cat and won't even look at her unless she rubs against her. Dog sniffs her and that's it. She gets treats and praised when she ignores the cat. The cat also has placed to go where she can get away from the dogs if need be, such as upstairs or shelves.

If your dog had the habit of chasing, mouthing, playing, etc with the cat then playtime can get bad real fast. What starts as play can suddenly turn to blood. Some breeds like hounds, German shepherds, huskies, sighthounds, etc I'd never trust alone with a cat.
>>
>>2315880
Kill the dog.
>>
File: 1472011772513.jpg (119KB, 617x932px) Image search: [Google]
1472011772513.jpg
119KB, 617x932px
If an animal is seriously dangerous it's a shit animal, your giant faggot dog makes you look like a retard.

Dogs are actual cancer.
>>
>>2315969
I'm sorry it happened.
GSDs are unpredictable around small animals, such accident happens more often than dogfags would like to admit.
>>
>>2315983
>>2315980 's right though.
>>
>>2315880
You liked it
>>
File: 5447.jpg (50KB, 497x349px) Image search: [Google]
5447.jpg
50KB, 497x349px
>>2316010
>The cat also has placed to go where she can get away from the dogs if need be, such as upstairs or shelves.
>or shelves
>>
It's what you get for having a disgusting act you deserved it
>>
>>2315880

What was their relationship like?

Did the cat normally antagonize the dog?
>>
>>2316016
Literal and metaphorical autism

>>2316031
Dogs aren't dangerous because they have prey-drive retard.
>>
>>2316298
But that is literally why they are dangerous
>>
>>2316247
xD holy fuck you baited the entire board!
>>
>>2316300

Are you a dwarf?
>>
>>2315880
Buy a big cat and have your dog fight it.
>>
>>2315880
Your only choice now is to rent a lion and leave it alone with the dog
>>
>>2316361
rent a lion.... kek
>>
>>2316302
>everything is b8!
I bet you say 'nice bait' every time your calculator gives you an answer.
>>
>>2316303
>if it's not dangerous to me specifically it's not dangerous
>>
>>2316371
>not being a tuffie and fisticuffing doggos
Fuckin pleb
>>
Your dog is just being pest control, don't get mad at it.
>>
>leaving a shepherd, husky, bully breed, or sighthounds alone with your cat

You asked for this
>>
>having dogs while being a poorfag lonefag
dogs are for families
nobody to entertain it = destructive
Post your cat pics by the way you liar.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.