[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more evolutionarily perfect animal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: images-21.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-21.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Name a more evolutionarily perfect animal
>>
>>2315108

They're chubby and cute
>>
File: qttriops.jpg (133KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
qttriops.jpg
133KB, 1280x960px
>>2315108
>Oldest living specie

You have already lost
>>
>>2315108
Tardigrades aren't even extremophiles.
They are only resistant when they are in a dessicated dormant state. They can't actually live in anything but damp moss. There are many other species with much wider ranges of environments they can live in.
>>
>>2315176
you are right
I am pretty resistant in my dormant state too
Last week, my Dog was barking at my face at night, because the neighbour's cats were fighting in my garden, and I didn't even notice it.

I'm pretty sure I am as great, if not greater , than a tardigrade
>>
>>2315172
your pic shows a T. longicaudatus, but T. cancriformis is considered to be the oldest species.
well, even that is debatable..
>>
>>2315108
>evolutionarily perfect
what does that mean?
>>
>curling up into a ball and basically dying until conditions improve
I do this every week, where's my thread OP?
>>
These fuking animals dont even exsit, tell me when have yall seen one other than in a pic?? Never! Theyre make belive like aliens
>>
>>2315387
they grow big enough to see with the naked eye, get some moss and put it in a clear bowl over a white sheet of paper and stare, it's not that hard to find one. amoeba too
>>
oh and put water in the bowl
>>
>>2315395
Pretty cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHsVyb_VfeA
>>
>>2315172
>Doesn't know the singular of species is still species
Opinion discarded
>>
they reproduce, so they do in fact die.

Come back when your jellyfish tier
>>
>>2315488
>gets eaten
>dies
This applies to pretty much all organisms, but whatever
>>
>>2315108
>die never

They do die though.
>>
>>2315194
How do you even know that happened if you weren't aware of it?
>>
File: vitruvian_man_mixed.jpg (36KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
vitruvian_man_mixed.jpg
36KB, 418x418px
>>2315108
>>
>>2316063
>"wisdom" teeth
>appendix
>evolutionarily perfect
>>
>>2315108
hydra
>>
>>2317281
>the capability to out-think life's limitations and obtain perfection

boi
>>
fuck off with this meme animal
>>
>>2317281

Those things are only problems because of modern living.

Appendicitis is a result of sitting on a toilet to shit. True facts.
>>
>>2317281
People with normal genes never have any problems with their wisdom teeth. Everyone in my family has theirs. Healthy wisdom teeth masterrace.
>>
>>2318737
>true facts
Haha, no. The myth that squatting is healthier than sitting is a naturalistic fallacy. If you're willing to dispel the misconception, it's a 10 minute read. https://skeptoid.com/blog/2015/09/26/squatty-potty/
>>
>>2318790
it's an appeal from nature
>>
>>2315172
Triops, alright. Did my 6th grade science project on them. Got an A.
>>
If tardigrades are "perfect" these fine ladies are just as good
>>
>>2318790
That guy did nothing but say the advertisement of one product uses questionable reasearch.
It's only a naturalistic fallacy if you say it's better because it's natural, nobody said that.
>>
>>2317281
I think when an organism has the ability to destroy the planet it's on but is smart enough not to you're pretty much at the top.
>>
>>2315387
It's easy to find moss. And if you have a shot tier microscope you can see them. I Google how to find tardegrades and was astonished at how easy and abundant these ducking tiny six legged beats are.

You're just a fucking plebb as faggot!
>>
>>2315321
Kek
>>
>>2315321
Made me laugh
>>
File: 1371475190243.png (2KB, 265x455px) Image search: [Google]
1371475190243.png
2KB, 265x455px
>>2315172

>Triops is a genus of small crustaceans in the order Notostraca (tadpole shrimp). Some species are considered living fossils, with a fossil record that reaches back to the late Carboniferous, 300 million years ago. One species, Triops longicaudatus, is commonly sold in kits as a pet.
>One species, Triops longicaudatus, is commonly sold in kits as a pet.
>commonly sold in kits as a pet

Holy shit why is fate so cruel?

>survive for 300 million years
>your prize is to become a disposable pet toy for kids
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.