[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rhinos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1208.jpg (103KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
103KB, 620x412px
Was reading about the Western Black Rhino being declared extinct when I had a thought: What's so important about Rhino horns? What properties do they have that would lead people to poach them to near extinction.
>>
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/05/why-does-a-rhino-horn-cost-300-000-because-vietnam-thinks-it-cures-cancer-and-hangovers/275881/
>>
Absolutely nothing is special about rhino horns. People are just retarded and think they are magical.
>>
>>2314095
>>2314080
>>2314068
Take the greenpill, we need complete g******* of c***** and n****** in order to save wildlife, enviroment, and ecoystems of our planet
>>
>>2314098
What?
Chinks and Niggers?
Quit being such a faggot and say what you mean.
>>
File: IMG_1207.png (117KB, 444x440px)
IMG_1207.png
117KB, 444x440px
>>2314080
what the fuck man
>>
Evidence based medicine has fallen out of vogue for the rich and famous who turn toward homeopathy, holistic bullshit, and New Age fads because they don't trust doctors anymore.

It's happening worldwide. China is especially bad due to cultural history of bullshit fads but people shilling fad supplements and antivaccer nonsense is eroding the average person's trust in medicine by the day. Retards are even starting to believe in humorism again. It's pathetic.

They end up plundering nature because they bit the fucking appeal to nature meme hard and associate nature with everything good and manmade products with everything bad. Self-poisoning, deforestation, and ecological destruction is the result.
>>
>>2314115

>Evidence based medicine

Isn't always so evidence-based. Profit is the primary motive, not kindness.

Have you heard about what happened with generic wellbutrin?
>>
>>2314125
Fuck off, kook. Patent medicines do not give you an excuse to plunder nature. Fight for change within instead of conning people of your holistic bullshit
>>
Mostly China and Vietnam's fault. They think it cures just about anything from erectile distinction to cancer. Same with tiger bones, penis, teeth, whiskers, etc. Pangolins, shark fins, bear balls, etc.

They've been using these in medicines for hundreds of years. You'd think they would have learned by now but nah. As their economy grows and more people rise out of poverty, the more demand. It's also a status symbol. Even the Tiger Temple got shut down after so many years of bragging about being a sanctuary for tigers.
>>
>>2314130

>Making this many nutty extrapolations that have nothing to do with what I said

If there's a kook here it isn't me.
>>
>>2314136
>I question EBM but I support nothing else in its place guys! Just crawl in a ditch and die if you have any health problem at all!

You're just a troll. 4/10
>>
>>2314068
because chinks can tell other chinks it cures aids and gives them big peepees and they will believe it
>>
>>2314100
I think he was trying to mock people that rightfully blame chinese
>>
>>2314098
Its impossible to be conservative without being a conservationist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.