[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devour to survive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: angry-cat.jpg (305KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
angry-cat.jpg
305KB, 1024x768px
humanity is evil okay we all know though...
But what about the other carnivors?

>play with their food (Orca)
>kill to have fun (Cat)
>rape even childs (Penguin, otter)

Is humanity the most evil because we know about what we´re doing?
>>
I don't think humans are really evil, I think we just have an astronomical rate of mental illness compared to other animals. With so many neurons, a few are bound to get tangled up by the age of 20. It's all downhill from there. Really, every human should be humanely euthanized at the age of 30 because your days of happiness are over and you are too old and stupid at that point to contribute to society anyway
>>
You can't compare humans to animals

We're literally divine in nature
>>
>>2313791
I think human race is a virus and all it knows is destroying its surroundings and killing other creatures to keep expanding. We know this and we're okay with it. That's my problem with humanity. I can't be the only one.
>>
>>2313795
Not even iMax is capable of projecting this much
>>
>>2313803
>hurdur look at me I'm a reverse edgyteen that like fluffy buns
>ppl r da reel menace >:[
>war is heck
>>
>>2313803
nah man, our culture is great. Music alone is 100% worth it (the eventual planet death from hooman hands or mouths).
>>
Humanity is evil and so is the rest of nature.

Literally all you see around you came from the deaths of countless billions throughout hundreds of millions of years. Soak it in.
>>
>>2313803

Fucking knew you would resurface. Agent Smith.
>>
>>2314189
Pretty much. Nature isn't nice. I think it's a human quirk to expect it to be.
>>
>>2313802
I show you something literally divine in nature.
>>
>>2313795
I'd say the cutoff should be 40, like it was before agriculture and the neolithic revolution.
>>
>>2314367
I think you should be eaten by a large pack of carnivores, like it was before agriculture and the neolithic revolution.
>>
>>2314369
I'd like to see them try
>>
>>2313791

You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>2313791
>humanity is evil okay

humanity is actually the least evil, the more you study nature the more clear this becomes.
>>
The concepts of evil and good are spooks
>>
>>2314200
That quote is pretty accurate, actually. Nice job getting the reference.
>>
>>2313791
>>>2313803
>>hurdur look at me I'm a reverse edgyteen that like fluffy buns
>>ppl r da reel menace >:[
>>war is heck
I'm no teen.
I don't care about people, I talked about the species as a whole.
War is great, it diminishes population.
>>
>>2314171
I give you that>>2314371
You know there's a philosophical theory that defends what I said and there are lots of people who agree with it, not only teenagers, right?
>>
>>2314400
If you go platinum its got nothing to do with luck it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>2314189
I didn't need a lesson, what I say is that humanity kills for pleasure with no necesity and that there's a huge overpopulation.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.