[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freaking the fuck out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Danger Noodle.jpg (52KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
Danger Noodle.jpg
52KB, 400x291px
So my cat got one of these roundworm SHITS like 2 days ago and I had to pick it up off the ground for a vet sample/clean everything

I washed my hands like 4-5 times even when I didn't know they could be contagious to people, but now

>Be me with like no money for a doctor
>Wake up in the morning with your eye suddenly hurting
>Look in the mirror and see your lower eyelid/eyeduct is a bit red
>FREAK THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE YOU WERE HANDLING A ROUNDWORM 2 DAYS AGO FUCK

I really really don't want to have to go to a doctor holy shit. I'm hoping something just got in my eye overnight and I'm totally fine and just being paranoid. But it hurts and it's sorta red, not the eye itself yet but my eyelid

What do
>>
>>2313565
Sorry OP but you're a dead man walking.
>>
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
Even if you picked up the shit and just fucking smeared it all over your face and ate it, I doubt roundworms would be able to do anything in two days, so it probably is something entirely unrelated.

You have parasites in your right now regardless. Everyone does, enjoy your free pet worms.
>>
wouldn't worry too much about it. it's probably a stye or something. if I recall, you've gotta ingest the worm or eggs before it can get inside you.

unless of course you rubbed your eye with your shit-picker hand
>>
>>2313609

I think that depends on the worm taxa. I know some parasitic "worms" (not annelids) can penetrate your skin.
>>
Look my peep it all comes down if you voted or like trump.. if you do/DID hope they come out your eyes and ass until you chug clorine, but if you dont like that turd everything is gonna be allright buddy
>>
You every seen Prometheus?

Yeah that's about to happen.
>>
you didn't get worms from handling that one, you got worms from living in a house full of them for months. you might've had worms BEFORE your cat did and this is all your fault.
>>
>>2313825

Biologist is going to try to cuddle with a cobra alien striking at him after he's run away screaming from an alien and found a pile of dead aliens with their chests exploded? Shit movie btw.
>>
>>2313565
Cut out eye and apply fire to wound
>it the only way to be safe
>>
>>2313830
In fact, OP may have even gave his cat the worms.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.