[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Grandad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

RIP Grandad
>>
Fucking grown ass adults feeding him human food and laughing about it. Fucking brown folk.
>>
>>2312473
Wut?
>>
Is dat a nurse shark?
>>
>>2312476
Really, really old lung fish at the Shedd in Chicago
>>2312363
>>
>>2312474
granddad was in chicago hence the brown people. he's talking about how black people only go to zoos/aquariums to laugh at the animals and make fun of them for acting like animals. I'm from a mostly black place, so i know what he means.
>>
press F for respect
>>
F
>>
>>2312510
Ok, thanks. I've experienced this myself at the Cincinnati Zoo.
The fucking monkeys behind the bars had better manners than the ones on the other side.
>>
>>2312534
Been to the Cincinnati many time and did janitor for a good chunk. A lot of them don't give a shit and throw food at them and garbage.
>>
F
>>
>>2312646
Wow, I didn't know dindu nuffins would go that far. I mostly had good experiences when I went to the Houston zoo.
>>
>>2312691
Houston is different than Cincinnati by a long shot. They like to break into your car at night instead of being idiots during the day.
>>
File: 4506025-7580327182-37988.jpg (49KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
4506025-7580327182-37988.jpg
49KB, 453x439px
>>2312691
Not just dindus tho, white trash does similar shit. I've seen in my local aquarium years ago some dumb bitch spitting to the seals using the height advantage.
Similar episode happened not long ago but with some feral rabbits near a shopping mall.

I can assure you that were I live the black population is very small and mostly chill. And seeing that dindus do similar crap I thank it stays that way.
>>
>>2312470
What the fuck
I was just at the Shedd aquarium late last year on vacation. Sorry to hear of his passing.
>>
>>2312698
I spit in an alligators eye by accident at the Newport aquarium
>>
>>2312778
The albino alligator?
>>
The zoo here has cheetahs and there's a plexiglass area they like to lay next to so you can see them super up close and pose with them. Time before last some Indians were literally banging on the glass as hard as they could to get the sleeping cheetah to wake up and look at them. It finally did get up and just leave so no one got to see it. It took every ounce of restraint I had to not bitch them out.
>>
>>2312470
Marty, is that you?
>>
>>2312780
No. Some random alligator you walk over a bridge. I was trying to spit on a faggot turtle.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.