[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts on tattooing animals? This cat is from Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5

Your thoughts on tattooing animals?
This cat is from Russia
>>
Absolutely retarded.
>>
>>2312281
Any type of painful alterations solely for asthetics on a pet is ridiculous, and could possibly be considered abuse.
>>
absolutely shitty thing to do

but it does bother me how half the people I've seen be "outraged" over this are perfectly fine with ear cropping and tail docking even though those are over all worse for the animal
>>
>>2312322
same as people being outraged by fur-coats, but are fine with eating meat/dairy.

it helps to keep in mind that most "outrage" is not genuine and simply done as part of social behaviour
>>
My main distase with this is that you put an animal under a dangerous and stressful procedure with anasthesia. It is of no benefit to the animal, it just turns the animal into an object to express yourself, with no benefit to the animal itself.
>>
>>2312281
Pretty sure this constitutes animal abuse. Tattoos hurt.
>>
>>2312281
Ripping the tails off awake puppies is a-ok, but when that one dog got tattooed while it was sedated everyone freaked the fuck out. I don't understand people. People eat meat, wear fur, and have their dogs cropped & docked but apparently tattoos are cruel. Like, people will literally kick their dogs in the ribs to potty train them but won't even entertain the idea of tattooing animals for identification because it's "cruel." I don't think, especially compared to the totally legal practices that take place all the time, that tattoos done on an anesthetized animal is particularly cruel.
>>
>>2312281
Tatoos are for degenerates.
>>
>>2312353
You do realize that the tattoos for ID purposes and what OP are talking about are not even close to the same thing right?
Look at the image in the OP.
>>
>>2312335
>animals
>feel pain
>>
This is disgusting to me but we do much much worse to animals so whatever
>>
>>2312367
It wasn't funny when bugguy did it, it's not funny when (You) do it either
>>
>>2312367
Step up your edgy game.
http://www.nocirc.org/symposia/second/chamberlain.html
>>
>>2312362
Thanks, I couldn't tell a black and white skull with fire behind it wasn't the same as an ID tattoo.
No shit. People still whine and cry if you talk about tattooing animals even if it's for ID purposes.
>>
>>2312370
murder is terrible, but some people do much worse so whatever
>>
>>2312281
Atleast is isn't permanent like circumcision
>>
>>2312532
>tattoo
>not permanent
Do you think this is referring to the fucking temporary tattoos kids get or something?
>>
>>2312535
Tatoos in no way harm or dismember an animal like tail clipping or declawing or ear holing. Like I said, it isn't something permanently impactful like circumcision.
>>
>>2312516
I assume that most people know the difference between an ornamental tattoo, and a small tattoo used for ID.
Your overly dramatic little rant made me believe different of you, that's all.
>>
>>2312541
What do you mean "permanently impactful"? Kicking a dog isn't "permanently impactful" by this standard either, but that doesn't make it right. Neutering is permanently impactful; is neutering inhumane?
Also, i'm not sure if you actually know what a tattoo is since it "doesn't hurt" and "isn't permanent" to you. It's dozens of needles stabbing your flesh repeatedly for a long period of time and then you're sore for a few days. If that's not "harm" to you, I don't know what would be.
>>
>>2312544
You missed the point. Of course people know the difference. They don't care. People still very regularly get angry about ID tattoos.
>>
>>2312547
>People still very regularly get angry about ID tattoos
I get the point about the hypocrisy of man when it comes to "caring" for animals. You gave several good examples.
I was taking issue with the tone of your post because I'm really fucking bitchy right now, and am probably being an insufferable cunt.
But honestly, you made your point, and I can not argue it.
>>
I hate the idea of tattooing an animal for cosmetic reasons, especially on areas they can groom - at least ID tats are usually in their ear. When the tattoo begins scabbing over that's gonna be horrible for the cat in the OP.

To me; declawing, debarking, docking tails, cropping ears, tendonectomy, teeth removal, etc are all worse than tattooing but I still think tattooing is disgusting.
>>
>>2312590
>cutting of pieces of an infant's penis
>slitting the vocal chords of dogs, the tendons of cats, cutting off cat's digits, crippling parrots
why are americans such savages?
>>
>>2312307
First post best post
>>
>>2312602
>assuming everyone who browses this hellsite is american

Honestly, I don't know enough about circumcision to comment on it, I don't really know why you're bringing it up on /an/.
>>
>>2312631
>Honestly, I don't know enough about circumcision to comment on it, I don't really know why you're bringing it up on /an/.
I think he wants to show you pics of his anteater.
>>
>>2312631

He brings up an interesting point.

Anyway if you don't know a lot about circumcision, do some research. You'll learn a lot of surprising stuff.

Humans seem to be a unique animal because our males have the most specialized pattern of innervation in the foreskin itself, not the glans. As far as we know, male animals have it the opposite. Male circumcision actually destroys the most erogenous and sensual parts of the penis.

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-mcgrath/
>>
>>2312281
Wasn't actually tattooed.
>>2312326
Two different things. Eating the animal afterwards is fine. But animals hunted for there fur are just skinned and tossed by the masses. This is what pisses people off. Your comparison doesn't make sense.
>>
>>2312647
>tfw when eurocucks love lasting less than 30 seconds during sex
Wew.
>>
>>2312654

Actually a large scale study showed that premature ejaculation was equally common among circumcised and intact males, but the partners of circumcised males were more likely to report experiencing painful sex, frequent orgasm difficulties, and a lack of sexual needs fulfillment.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
>>
>Russia
I'm not surprised.

Most cosmetic animal treatments are illegal in first world countries, with the exception of special snowflake America. Good luck getting ear cropping/tail docking or declawing done in the UK, Australia or New Zealand without a damn good reason.
>>
>>2312532
but I like being circumcised
>>
>>2312658
t. insecure pig-in-a-blanket dick

you know women prefer a cut cock
>>
>>2312666
Maybe in America, where it's seen as the norm and most of the dicks they've ever encountered or seen were cut.
>>
>>2312666

I was circumcised, actually. Way to make baseless assumptions.

>you know women prefer a cut cock

And cut women in female circumcising cultures give that as a reason to mutilate their female children.
>>
File: 6767.png (141KB, 470x628px) Image search: [Google]
6767.png
141KB, 470x628px
>>2312669

To clarify--cut women in cultures that cut women say that men prefer cut vulvae, because "they're cleaner" and "look better".
>>
>>2312670
female circumcision is way different than male circumcision. one is mutilation, the other is making sure you don't get built up smegma and infections
>>
>>2312670
also you sound racist. I've noticed drumpf supporters prefer dumb dogs to cats. I wonder why that is hmmmmm....
>>
>>2312674

You don't know what you're talking about. There is no objective standard for what constitutes "female circumcision", and no objective standard for what constitutes "male circumcision", either.

Female circumcision can refer to interventions like simply pricking the clitoral hood with a sterilized needle. Male circumcision can refer to interventions as severe as removing almost all the foreskin, a considerable amount of shaft skin, and the lion's share of the penile dartos fascia muscle and sewing the remaining shaft skin to the head of the penis. There is no objective standard.

Male circumcision was popularized in the US as a form of punishment/deterrent for masturbation, at a time when sexual pleasure and masturbation were seen as immoral and public health hazards.

The foreskin is not "dirty". It's a male's primary erogenous zone, and the fact that removing it is a form of sexual suppression was realized even centuries ago. Maimonidies, the Jewish theologion, wrote that the main purpose of circumcision in Judaism was to suppress male sexuality.
>>
>>2312685
yup, you're a nazi. I'll be here with my clean and pretty penis
>>
>>2312690

My penis was circumcised too. Don't act like we're from two different worlds.

I simply realize that what was done to me was organ theft and i care enough about other human beings to try to prevent them from being victims of this theft as well.
>>
>>2312685
Autist successfully triggered.
>>
>>2312694

are those who oppose female circumcision (even "ritual nicks") also "autists"?
>>
>>2312322
Tail docking for sheep (so long as it's still long enough to cover the anus/vulva) actually is healthier in the long run. Reduces the chance of fly strike considerably.
>>
File: 1484614416359s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1484614416359s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>2312670
>>
>>2312690
Kek Jews mutilated your dick to turn into facial creme. At least when dogs get docked or cropped they don't Jew out and try to sell the mutilated parts for insult to injury.
>>
What happened to this thread?
>>
>>2312653
>But animals hunted for there fur are just skinned and tossed by the masses.

What about animals that are shot for pest control or to reduce predation?

Coyotes don't get shot for their furs, they get shot to stop them from attacking livestock.

The furs are just a bonus.
>>
>>2312785

>Coyotes don't get shot for their furs, they get shot to stop them from attacking livestock.

Neither coyotes nor wolves nor dogs pose any significant threat to livestock except when calving and even then 99% of the problem is ranchers being stupid lazy pieces of shits and wanting to let their cows wander with no protection when they're about to give birth.

Coyotes get shot because ranchers are retarded and believe old wives tails and like taking out their stress on innocent animals, and because the law lets them.
>>
>>2312674
>female circumcision is way different than male circumcision. one is mutilation, the other is making sure you don't get built up smegma and infections

>Millions of years of successful procreation with foreskin.
>Suddenly foreskin is somehow a problem. And trying to prove this with "science" and not just saying it's because some imaginary lord of the sand people said you need to mutilate.
>>
Seems shitty... And I want to be mad especially since tattooing is loud, painful and leaves the skin prone for infection.

I'm okay with tattoo artists practicing on pigs meant for slaughter though... And that seems as cruel.

>>2312326
Virtue signalling
>>
>>2312544
ID tattoos on say greyhounds aren't small. They're like fontsize 72 dot matrix numbers on the inner ear. They are likely don't fast but they don't seem minor or painless.

"I'm spayed" tattoos are tiny, though. Give ya that.
>>
>>2312703
ANUS :DD
>>
>>2312307
FPBP

And I like tattoos.

Fucking Snowniggers stop being idiots!
>>
>>2312888
>pigs meant for slaughter
Would you stab a dog that's about to be put down too?
>>
>>2312685
Actually foreskins are dirty, the folds are like fat rolls on landwhales, they just store up bacteria and gross old skin/skin juices unless you can figure out a way to get underneath all of them.

Even if I couldn't make the decision myself I'm glad I don't have an anteater dicc. Helps bring up my self confidence a bit since if I ever had a grill I'd know she wouldn't be freaked out by a pointy-foreskin dick
>>
>>2312703
>anus/vulva
they are literally the same thing
>>
>>2313065

>Actually foreskins are dirty, the folds are like fat rolls on landwhales

Lol, no. You're just believing American old wives tales. Foreskins aren't any dirtier than any other part of your body. Certainly no dirtier than labia (have you ever seen how many folds women have down there? and yet somehow they aren't all lying in the streets dying of crotch rot). And cleaning an intact penis doesn't require any special care at all. It's not a Rubik's cube or a puzzle.
>>
>>2313953
I've figured out why girls don't want to fuck you.
>>
>>2313963
>implying what they want ever factors into the situation
>>
>>2313953
Maybe when you were born they were indistinguishable :^)
>>
>>2313065
this. the only people against circumcision are nazis that are mad because jews came up with a good idea. if I have children I'll make sure they get that nasty skin cut off
>>
>>2313953
>can't tell puss from ass
are you british or just gay?
>>
>>2312532
here we go again -- men can't have a single conversation without making it about their dicks.
>>
>>2312785
no they get shot because retards THINK they are deadly and that's how we lost almost all the natural predators in the ecosystem thus making deer hunting by humans necessary
>>
>>2313969

Will you do the same to your daughters?
>>
>>2313959
Vaginas are slightly acidic and are therefore less "homely" for bacteria. Also there are readily available douches for cleaning vagoos, but I haven't once seen a tool specifically for cleaning the piss residue and smegma out of a foreskin.
>>
>>2314005
>less "homely" for bacteria
lol
>>
>>2314005

>Vaginas are slightly acidic and are therefore less "homely" for bacteria.

Vaginas are loaded with bacteria and most of them are benign.

>Also there are readily available douches for cleaning vagoos

Those are bad for women's health.

>I haven't once seen a tool specifically for cleaning the piss residue and smegma out of a foreskin.

Because there's no need for such a thing.

The human penis is the product of generations and generations of evolution. The glans couldn't even form without the foreskin (they start out as one structure and it can take years after birth for them to separate). Almost all the specialized erogenous nerve endings in the penis are in the foreskin.

It's not some "mistake of nature" and the main reason Americans even started doing it was because of sadistic nutjobs like EJ Spratling and John Harvey Kellogg wanting to punish boys for touching themselves.

The rest of the developed world doesn't even do it.
>>
>>2314011
>muh product of generations of evolution
>muh end goal to evolution

People like you will literally wax lyrical over their own dicks. It's sad.
>>
>>2313992
no because genital mutilation is harmful unlike circumcision
>>
lol at you imbeciles discussing dick.
>>
File: 3291.png (284KB, 479x483px) Image search: [Google]
3291.png
284KB, 479x483px
>>2314152

You have been lied to by your culture. You're operating under multiple layers of false premises.

Circumcision removes the primary sensory structure of the penis (which is the foreskin, not the glans) and greatly increases the risk of meatal stenosis.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

It is harmful. The reason it was popularized was to suppress male sexuality and create sexual trauma. This was discussed by the rabbi Maimonides centuries ago, and was used as a reason FOR circumcision by American doctors like Edgar Spratling, John Harvey Kellogg, and many, many others when male circumcision was introduced to American secular society.
>>
>>2314103

Are women who oppose all forms of female genital cutting also "sad"?

I'm also talking about forms of female genital cutting like removing the clitoral hood, or even "ritually nicking" it.

I doubt I'll get a straight answer from you.
>>
>>2314205
attempting to suppress sexuality usually has the opposite effect.

there is no shortage of jews or americans in the world. the only mutilation that suppresses male sexuality is castration.
>>
>>2314214

Reproduction =/= sexuality.

But, you bring up an interesting point. Rabbi Maimonides, in his famous "Guide of the Perplexed", himself took the view that the supposed beauty of circumcision was that it maimed the penis just enough that the male would not experience a normal amount of sexual sensation, and his partner would not get the full enjoyment of natural intercourse, and yet he would still be able to reproduce.

>Similarly with regard to circumcision, one of the reasons for it is, in my opinion, the wish to bring about a decrease in sexual intercourse and a weakening of the organ in question, so that this activity be diminished and the organ be in as quiet a state as possible. It has been thought that circumcision perfects what is defective congenitally. This gave the possibility to everyone to raise an objection and to say: How can natural things be defective so that they need to be perfected from outside, all the more because we know how useful the foreskin is for that member? In fact this commandment has not been prescribed with a view to perfecting what is defective congenitally, but to perfecting what is defective morally. The bodily pain caused to that member is the real purpose of circumcision. None of the activities necessary for the preservation of the individual is harmed thereby, nor is procreation rendered impossible, but violent concupiscence and lust that goes beyond what is needed are diminished.

>The fact that circumcision weakens the faculty of sexual excitement and sometimes perhaps diminishes the pleasure is indubitable. For if at birth this member has been made to bleed and has had its covering taken away from it, it must indubitably be weakened. The Sages, may their memory be blessed, have explicitly stated: It is hard for a woman with whom an uncircumcised man has had sexual intercourse to separate from him. In my opinion this is the strongest of the reasons for circumcision.
>>
>>2314217

The guide of the Perplexed, by Moses Maimonides, translated by Shlomo Pines. University of Chicago, 1963. p.609
>>
File: StrawMan2[1].jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2[1].jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>2314207
>I can't refute your position logically!
>here, let me substitute a related but entirely different position and attack you on those grounds instead!

>I WON'T EVEN REPLY IF YOU DON'T ARGUE AROUND THIS

4chan debate class in all its glory.

>>2314217
>Rabbi

Oh, you're just in it for muh jews crap. Thread hidden and saged!
>>
>>2314220

>I can't refute your position logically!

You didn't even provide an argument.

>Oh, you're just in it for muh jews crap. Thread hidden and saged!

So even mentioning the existence of rabbis makes you antisemitic? lol
>>
>>2314217
>Reproduction =/= sexuality
agreed, but the good rabbi doesn't appear to make the distinction and my point was that
no matter the supposed motive,
that doesn't mean it works.

Chinese used to eat mercury compounds to cure all sorts of disease.
that doesn't mean it worked.

is there any evidence that circumcised men are less interested in sex? Because populations growth alone would indicate otherwise.
>>
ID tattooing -- fine. My dog has an ID in his right ear.

Giving a female dog that has just been speyed a black bar tattoo on her thigh or stomach so she isn't accidentally re-opened to be speyed again should she somehow end up in a shelter situation -- also fine.

Tattooing for aesthetic purposes -- not fine.
>>
>>2312307
Took the words out of my mouth anon.
>>
>>2314005
>I haven't once seen a tool specifically for cleaning the piss residue and smegma out of a foreskin.

soap and water
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.