[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The man, the myth, the legend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: basedcoyote.jpg (46KB, 525x300px) Image search: [Google]
basedcoyote.jpg
46KB, 525x300px
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
>>
>>2312145
>tw I started watching him in June 2016 before he became so popular
>>
I kind of dislike how he's always jumping around pointlessly for his intros. His persona is directed towards kids, and he already bailed pretty hard. Not that kids should be in a safe box, but like dude, you're not someone who can do parkour settle the fuck down before you do something retarded again and actually hurt yourself.

Pretty jelly he got to see the baby sloths.
>>
>>2312145
He acts like a childish buffoon and pretty much just runs around doing stupid shit. So, yeah, our guy.
>>
>>2312145
I wish he wouldn't have such over-dramatized intros/monologues/music. especially those intro monologues. they are all the same thing
>when your in the "x environment" you know...blah blah blah
he also exaggerates the dangers of animals too much, and I worry that might cause needless fear and hate of the animals in the children that watch it.

In general, he's pretty cool though.
>>
File: 18ert8o01s0ylpng.png (181KB, 320x459px) Image search: [Google]
18ert8o01s0ylpng.png
181KB, 320x459px
>>2312145
/ourguy/
>>
>>2312145
Maybe he can actually survive a stingray attack
>>
File: 1486490599963-s4s.png (321KB, 562x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486490599963-s4s.png
321KB, 562x488px
>>2313143
YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCK
>>
>>2313799
I know right?
That was a shot right through the heart.
>>
>>2313107
YES HE IS /OURGUY/
>>
>>2312521
>>2312212
Gotta reel in the views somehow :^)
>>
He seems to know a lot about zoology and have a real passion for it which I appreciate but the content he makes is really sensationalist and clickbaitt, and isn't any better than the diarrhea animal planet manufactures
>>
I find it entertaining how he practically throat fucks things with his finger to get bitten
>>
he's a real dumb fuck who knows jack shit about shit. faggot got an hd camera so he can run around screaming like a little bitch for youtube money.
>>
>>2312145
The videos that are actually about wildlife like the giant black Sea hare one are very enjoyable.

The ones where he's getting intentionally hurt for views are retarded.
>>
He can get really clickbaity with the thumbnails/titles but that's standard and doesn't affect me. I like him.
>>
How long until he accidentally/intentionally dies
>>
>>2313804
I'm afraid you're too late.
>>
I'm jelly as fuck of all the time he got to spend with Steve's wolverines
>>
>>2312187
I can out hipster you
Ive been watching him since the 2014 christmas break because of his snapping turtle videos

And hes been fairly popular for ahwile now he just got a boom from people sharing his videos of him getting stung
>>
who?
>>
>>2313946
He exaggerates for effect. I'm pretty sure he actually knows what he's doing, nothing he's done so far was actually potentially lethal for a healthy adult but he puts on this retarded persona for views and he's not gonna admit that.
>>
>>2314294
>because of his snapping turtle videos
me too, m8
>>
>>2313946
Just wait for the eventual stingray video
>>
>>2314294
I found him a year ago from the video of how to move a snapping turtle across a road when I had to do exactly just that during that summer. Been hooked ever since

(the snapping turtle I found was a little bigger than that video and I underestimated how fucking heavy they are. Ended up lifting it on to a tarp I had in the back and just dragged it to the other side))
>>
If being sensationalist and spastic is the only way he's able to get views to make more content then I don't mind it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.