[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this animal torture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 17

is this animal torture?
>>
>>
No, it's photoshopped.
>>
>>2311931
Tiger, tiger, youre so fat
You look like a spoiled cat
Tiger, tiger youre so thicc
Fat and orange as a spic
Tiger, tiger show me who
Gave too much food to you
Tiger, tiger, tell me true
This can't be a normal zoo
Tiger, tiger, what can i do
To save you from these poo in loos
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2311931
Yes
>>
>>2311944
kek
>>
Why are animals so fucking stupid?

>NOM NOM NOM I'M FULL BUT I LITERALLY CAN'T STOP EATING
>>
>>2311976
Because they weren't meant to live in captivity with food on a regular daily basis. Building up fat is good in the wild because when you can't get food, you can just live off the fat.
>>
>>2311976
>Why are Americans so fucking stupid?

>NOM NOM NOM I'M FULL BUT I LITERALLY CAN'T STOP EATING
>>
>>2311932
>I eat, Pajeet. it's what I do
>>
Kawaii
>>
File: C2UGksiVQAEsnHO.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
C2UGksiVQAEsnHO.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>2311931
No, it's an obese tiger.

Oh Tony, oh Tony you damn fool.
>>
>>2311931
Yes, absolutely.

The real question though, is why do morbidly obese animals look so fucking adorable. But morbidly obese humans look so fucking disgusting.
>>
>>2312098
It must be the fur.
>>
>>2311931
He looks comfy as fuck. He was born this way.
>>
>>2312115
Yeah, it has to be the fur, it creates the optical illusion that they aren't really fat, they are just extra fluffy. And humans are biologically hardwired to find fluff cute. Which is weird, because compared to other mammals we are all bald.

It must be some kind of evolutionary left over from when our primitive ancestors had fur. Kind of like how our appendix.
>>
>>2311931
>Be tiger
>Children love me
>Adults respect me
>Get fed daily
>Get so fat children love me even more
>Moving is torture so just lie in the sun all day with maximum comf

I say he lives the live we all wish we could.
>>
>>2312002
This
>>
>>2311976
They have nothing else to do in an enclosed environment you fuck.
>>
>>2312279
t. tiger
>>
>>2312250
Okay.
>>
>>2311931

No, because it's funny.
>>
File: IMG_0895.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0895.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2312115
Subtle furry apologizing?
>>
el tigre super gordito
>>
>>2311944
Cum-skins faking tans are orange...
>>
no but its cute
>>
>>2312221
We're aliens from Mars where everyone was a furry
>>
Is that a tiger or a fucking stripey egg?
>>
>>2312221
No, we're just biologically wired to find obese humans unattractive because natural selection states they are poor breeding choices. As breeding with fat tigers is not a thing we will be doing there is no reason to be revolted or tuned off by fat animals.
>>
File: 1422040216503.gif (1MB, 279x157px) Image search: [Google]
1422040216503.gif
1MB, 279x157px
>>2312002
>mfw the U.S. is only the 12th most obese country
>>
>>2313003
Only thanks to places like Colorado. I want to see a chart of how individual states would rank compared to different countries. The South could easily sweep the top 6 or 7 spots.
>>
>>2313024
Fattest state is Louisiana at 36.2%, placing it at 11th place compared to country rates. Just under The Bahamas.
>>
It's not optimal but calling it torture or abuse is fucking stupid.
>>
>>2311931
GARFIELF
>>
>>2313024
Because of the black people.
t. Not white southerner
>>
>>2311931

I stuff my face, that's what I do
>>
>>2311931
nope, that is happiness. Animals love food.
>>
>>2312033
Where did all the naan breads go?
>>
>>2313001
On the contrary anon, obesity was seen as sexy back in the day. Being a landwhale when everyone else was a starving caveman meant you either had power or you were an amazing hunter/gatherer, both of which were desirable traits.

Beauty standards are defined by society. Ancient Greeks thought microdicks were hot. Renaissance men loved chubby chicks. Hell, it's only in the last few decades we've decided shaved women are hot.

So sorry anon, can't get away with saying you're a good breeding choice because you eat less cake.
>>
File: illiterate mass.jpg (1MB, 767x3669px) Image search: [Google]
illiterate mass.jpg
1MB, 767x3669px
>>2314576
>Beauty standards are defined by society.
Then tell me why most women still find tall guys that are in shape hot and why several people of the royalty weren't shunned as abhorrent dyels because they weren't fat.
There IS influence of society, but you can't just utterly deny the vast and proven biological influence.

>Being a landwhale when everyone else was a starving caveman meant you either had power or you were an amazing hunter/gatherer, both of which were desirable traits.
>Having a brigh red crest when everyone else is a crestlet newt means you either have power or you are an amazing hunter, both of which are desirable traits
Sounds a lot like sexual selection

>Renaissance men loved chubby chicks.
About that...
>>
>>2314576
I honestly can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.
>>
>>2314622
He is right.
>>
>>2312299
Cool
>>
>>2314657
Not really. Religious idols are symbolic representations and art (including most of our sources of knowledge regarding antiquity) only tell us what was considered fashionable among the class of people who commissioned works of art. As for the hair, women shaved themselves since forever and we know some ancient cultures (Egyptians) weren't fond of any kind of body hair, so it's naive to think bald crotches are a unique development of our benighted lesser days. And even though the official stance was that large members were barbaric, it's safe to assume Roman women weren't lining up for Two Inch Tulius.
>>
>>2314619
what's the point of this image?
he still fattened up the male figures to turn them female meaning women were seen fattier, and still amde his work appealing to the masses meaning the masses liked his fat women things
>>
>>2314576
>t. disgusting landwhale
>>
>>2314756
You don't seem to grasp how stupid the masses were in those times. You know the phrase "break a leg" was used by superstitious actors? Why the leg; the mass audience watching Shakespeare would drool from the mouth, slobbering the stage, causing actors to slip and break their leg. It was believed that the audience would also slurp up the blood mixed drool. "Eating it up" as the metaphor goes.
>>
>>2311931
Is that one of those new types of tiger they're raising for food? I can't wait for the new McStripe
>>
>>2311944
Wonderful job anon!
>>
File: IMG_20170113_155001_574.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170113_155001_574.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>2311944
neat
>>
>>2311976
they eat untill they are full, but they are not meant to eat themselves full every day
>>
>>2314816
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall horseshit
>>
>>2314710
>Ancient geographically restricted civilization that crashed and burned thousands of years ago did it
>Therefore it's common in the ancient world

Okay anon.
>>
>>2314710
>Religious idols are symbolic representations and art (including most of our sources of knowledge regarding antiquity) only tell us what was considered fashionable among the class of people who commissioned works of art.
That only goes for Europe in a very small scale of time.
Religion has been done since way before currency was a thing.
His point still stands, fatness was a symbol of healthness when most people were not healthy and was desired, this lingered until 20th century still, actually it still lingers today.

>As for the hair, women shaved themselves since forever and we know some ancient cultures (Egyptians) weren't fond of any kind of body hair
You just made his argument stronger, whatis considered attractive is more cultural than anything.

>And even though the official stance was that large members were barbaric, it's safe to assume Roman women weren't lining up for Two Inch Tulius.
Romans and Greeks had different views on penis size, you are mixing it up.
Greeks believed penis size was related to animaly (bigger penis meant more animal) and animals were stupid, this was not good because they praised the intellect to immense degrees.
Romans were hedonistic and liked bigger dicks.

Again, that anon is right. The other one is not even worth to mention with his "hardwired" pseudoscience.
>>
>>2311931
>Chinese Zoo
CHINESE STRIKE AGAIN
>>
>>2315186
>>Ancient geographically restricted civilization
You talk about Egypt like it was a literal who.While it had shit that influenced the whole world. Ever heard of the Alexandry's library?

>>2315188
>fatness was a symbol of healthness when most people were not healthy and was desired
Considering the relationship food->fatness is no wonder. Even then that still doesn't explain things like why most sculptures and other paintings aren't based on landwhales. Even tho it SHOULD be the attractive standard according to your thesis.
Males are always displayed being lean or muscular (even by Rubens) when females are a bit chubby. Hell even the goddess Venus, who is supposed to be the summum of female form, isn't as fat as Rubens' ladies.Then again, we talk about the guy known to make really fat babbies.

>this lingered until 20th century still, actually it still lingers today.
5 or 6% of people that like BBWs or got the THICC meme too hard isn't a portion with statistical significance.

>You just made his argument stronger, what is considered attractive is more cultural than anything.
Romans had at best mixed opinions about baldness, and today it isn't exactly a turn on normally.

>Ugly are hornless bulls, a field without grass is an eyesore, So is a tree without leaves, so is a head without hair.

Same goes for some other characteristics.

>>2315188
>The other one is not even worth to mention with his "hardwired" pseudoscience.
Well, the average love for tits and big hips is as hardwired as the love for big guys in all the senses, even those fatties are an example of that.Also, if it wasn't that hardwired everyone would want to date flatchested and very thin models since it's what almost everyone is selling us.
>>
>>2315285
By God you have poor reading comprehension.

You are mixing a fuckton of different art periods, movements and their objectives and missing the point of what i'm saying.
I'm not saying fatter>prettier, i'm saying attractiveness depends on culture.
>5 or 6% of people that like BBWs or got the THICC meme too hard isn't a portion with statistical significance.
You pulled that out of your ass because that's not what i meant to say. In the 20th century there was still the idea that chubby kids = healthy kids and that mentality still affects some of our behaviour albeit not so much.
>Romans had at best mixed opinions about baldness, and today it isn't exactly a turn on normally.
What does that have to do with anything besides making his argument stronger?
>Well, the average love for tits and big hips is as hardwired
Wait you are the hardwired guy?
Fuck, i'm out, you will not comprehend anything.
Peace.
>>
>>2315294
>What does that have to do with anything besides making his argument stronger?
For telling me I have poor reading comprehension you have severely missed my point.
The fact that both Romans and the modern human didn't look nicely to baldness already show a pattern that goes beyond culture.

>You are mixing a fuckton of different art periods, movements and their objectives and missing the point of what i'm saying.
>attractiveness depends on culture.
Yes and No. Take a look at some Rubens paintings and you'll see that the men aren't that much different in physique (maybe a bit less muscle) to paintings made several years before him, in the Renaissance.

Even if the issue isn't fat = pretty, do you seriously think that sexual selection doesn't affect humans as well? Or that at very least there are some common desirable traits while being shaved or having huge holes in earlobes are those details that could be most likely be attractive because culture?
>>
>>2312228
This to be honest.

This cat is loving life.
>>
>>2311945
Look how happy he looks!
>>
I wouldn't call it torture but it disgusts me
>>
>>2311931
By that logic most Americans are being tortured right now.
>>
>>2314576
well now being fat means you're lazy and eat a lot of processed foods.
lose some weight, fatty.
>>
>>2315590
Well they live in America.
>>
>>2311931
You're eating us out of house and home garfieeld!
>>
>>2311931
Amerifats cant say about him.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-13-17-01-52.png (880KB, 650x843px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-13-17-01-52.png
880KB, 650x843px
>>2312098
Debatable
>>
>>2311931
who gives a shit
>>
>>2315640
Most tigers are in America too these days.

Are captive american tigers all fat too, or do the fat americans use proper dietary restrictions on their exotic pets and ignore them for their own?

>>2316519
/an/ - FUCK ANIMALS XD
>>
File: 1486922117845.gif (873KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1486922117845.gif
873KB, 350x262px
>>2311944
>>
File: pepe8.jpg (83KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.jpg
83KB, 723x720px
>>2311944
>>
>>2311976
like us?

also if you don't feel hunger in nature you are pretty dead
>>
>>2314576
thicc =/= obese
>>
>>2311944

Loving. Every. Laugh.
>>
No that's a tiger
>>
>>2311931
no that's hilarious
>>
>>2314576
Those statues could just be making fun of hamplanets, you don't know.
>>
>>2314576
>we've decided
no fuck you. shaved is not hot
>>
>>2315116
I wonder who could be behind this corndog?
>>
>>2316546
american tigers aren't obese, you're a retard, and you're also retarded
>>
>>2311976
yeah convince yourself only animals show this behaviour Amerilard
>>
Why aren't the zookeepers doing their job?
>>
great they are overfeeding children too
>>
File: 1476566988909.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476566988909.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
>>2311976
>70% of your country is overweight
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.