[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

theres a bird that lays its egg in the nest of other species

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: bird.jpg (43KB, 640x351px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
43KB, 640x351px
theres a bird that lays its egg in the nest of other species
I can't recall what its name is
Can someone help me
>>
>>2310770
Fred
>>
>>2310770
the Croatian
>>
>>2310770
Its scientific name is Tyronnius-Birdicus but you're probably looking for the lame mans version like the philistine you are.
>>
brown recluse
>>
Cowbird.

They were a meme on /r9k/ for a while.
>>
The cuckoo.
>>
>>2310780
should rename it the cuck-you
>>
whydahs and honeyguides as well
>>
red bellied pooper
>>
>>2310796
fun fact - the word cuckold comes from the cuckoo
>>
>>2310770
The bull.
>>
>>2311433
Is it supposed to be pronounced kookold? is that the origin of the word kook?
>>
>>2310770

Jamal
>>
>>2310770
>10770▶>>2310771 >>2310772 >>2310773 >>2312006 >>2313446
>theres a bird that lays its egg in the nest of othe
niggers
>>
So, is a cuckold someone who raises a child that isn't theirs, or someone who has an adulterous gf/wife, or someone who is a weak willed beta?
>>
>>2315051
A cuck is a man who lets his SO have sexual relations with other men whether it be for the cuck's sexual gratification or because he is a weak willed beta. Sometimes that ends up with him raising another man's child
>>
>>2315058
>SO
So can a gay man be a cuck if he lets his bf have sex with other men or is that what's expected of faggots?
>>
kookoo bird
>>
>>2315062
If we're talking about gay, they have no reason to not like it as long as its allowed. But there can be cheating if its not allowed.
>>
>>2315049
goldmine this post
>>
>>2315062
gay is inherently hedonistic so it kind of bends the rules
>>
The cuckabara
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>2310770
>Cuckoo bird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO1WccH2_YM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAU5MTXmAPY
>>
>>2310770
It's legitimately a Cowbird (or at least that's probably what you're thinking of). The type of bird (or animal) that does that is called a brood mother or brood parasite (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brood_parasite).
>>
does a bird egg smell like poo when it cones out of the ass, like a fresh laid chicken one
>>
File: th.jpg (12KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12KB, 300x282px
>>2317564
>likely YES
All birds (as with reptiles and fish) have a cloaca, which is a multipurpose rear orifice for waste excretion, reproduction, and laying eggs (males even have their penises retracted in them).

So considering the hole is also the pooper, chances are the eggs likely have a faint sent of poo just after being freshly laid.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.