[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live on rented appartment in Finland. A service man entered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: dwxwPVe.jpg (495KB, 1052x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dwxwPVe.jpg
495KB, 1052x1200px
I live on rented appartment in Finland. A service man entered my home with out permission. My 35+kg dog attacked the man and tore out part of his hand.

Now i wonder how fucked my dog is...

Should i hide him to my relatives?
>>
I don't know what the laws are like in Finland, but if they're anything like in the US, yes, hide the dog.

In the US, the landlord generally has the right to enter the apartment (and give servicemen the right to enter the apartment) whenever he damn well pleases, but it's simply polite to give notice.

Read your renter's agreement. If it were me, I'd hide the dog and say I got rid of it.
>>
>>2310354
in finland we have very strict home protection laws (thou we are not allowed to shoot people :D)
>service man broke the law by using the key

I will now hide the dog just in case
>>
>>2310349
>>2310354
ASAP if you want to protect the dog.
>>
>>2310358
and i think she was a good doggo to do what she did.

I might be fined big time but they will not take her
>>
>>2310354
Don't just say you got rid of her, because they might push and ask who you gave it to to find the dog. I'd say I brought it to a friend's farm to shoot it. They may ask vets if you say you had it euthanized.
>>
>>2310378
i hid her to another person. I will just say i have no idea where she is.
>>
>>2310360
>and i think she was a good doggo to do what she did.
Agreed. Yes, it's very bad when a dog bites a person regardless of the situation but she had no idea who the service person was or what their purpose was. Heck, you wouldn't know who they were unless they introduced themselves or your landlord told you to expect them.

My previous landlord was very strict about dogs being inside when service people came over so I had to be sure to lock them up before I left for the day if I wasn't going to be home for the appointment. My current landlord though barely gave me an hour notice when someone was going to fix the bathroom and I was already at school. We were able to reschedule but it's like some people expect every single dog to let some stranger enter their territory without any trouble.
>>
>>2310349
Had a similar situation occur but it was home intruder. I opted to keep my dog shut in the bedroom and to shoot the guy tho.
Much less hassel.
>>
day after;
Police asked where the dog was
>i dont know
Apparently its the service mans fault tho
>i wont press any charges
>he lost his little finger apparently
Will keep the dog hidden for now.
>>
>>2310349
>>2310388
>Doggos are the most friendly and loving creatures in the world :3
>Automaticly bites and attempts to murder people they dont know

Be responsible, do not try to hide the dog like a criminal, if a pet harms another human being it must be put down

>inb4 continuation of dindu nuffin woogly boogly fluffer
>>
>>2310625
Oh fuck off. A stranger barged into her home and she felt he was a threat, so she bit him. That's a normal reaction. Dogs are supposed to defend/guard their homes against intruders.
>>
>>2310634
Especially without the dog's owner present. I don't doubt if OP had been there, the doggo'd have been a sweet good boy.
>>
>>2310635
Exactly. Doggo was just doing a good job.
>>
File: 1273330645169.jpg (32KB, 456x502px) Image search: [Google]
1273330645169.jpg
32KB, 456x502px
>>2310625
>tits and male lion mane
f a i l
>>
>>2310625
>if a pet harms another human being it must be put down
why are there still cats around then?
can you pleas tell me, T. gondii?
>>
>>2310634
If I'm at home, I expect the dogs to behave and not bite anyone. I usually facilitate an introduction and then everything is fine.

If I'm out and a complete stranger breaks into or just comes into the house or yard, they're fair game.

While unfortunate, OP's dog did what I would expect of my own dogs.
>>
>>2310713
T. gondii is an organism secondary to the cat.

I've got worms off my dogs like three times. I don't even know how because I'm fastidious about hand-washing. I'm not going to put them down for that, nor for the time we all got fleas.

Unless the cat does a serious mauling, there's no real reason to put it down.
>>
File: chris-kenny-dog-fucker[1].jpg (88KB, 356x368px) Image search: [Google]
chris-kenny-dog-fucker[1].jpg
88KB, 356x368px
>>2310801
>I've got worms off my dogs like three times. I don't even know how

I know how
>>
I worry about this myself. My dogs have never bitten anyone but I'm wary about our senior dog and strangers. We did test her out once with having a friend barge in(one time calmly, another time loud and aggressively) after we 'left' for 15 minutes. She responded with barking and running up, stopping a good six feet away. Barked like fucking mad. Each time he could mostly calm her to where she would still only bark and was tense but could also still get her to accept being pet.

As a teenager we had three police officers barge into our yard(they got the wrong house) when our black obvious pit mix was outside. We had a sign that said beware of dog despite our dogs weren't mean. They even loved the mailman.
Luckily I was outside too and she had perfect recall. They had just opened the gate and walked in and she made a mad dash for them. Not aggressively, tail was wagging, no barking, just "oh look friends" gallop and they reached for their guns. I whistled and she stopped on a dime, twirled around and came right back. One officer gave me a spiel about how we can't have an aggressive dog, she could have killed them, they would have to shoot her, where are my parents, etc while another was kneeling and rubbing her belly. The one who gave me shit left and the other two stuck around for a little bit to 'check out the place' and the one who was playing with my dog did warn me that if I hadn't been there he would have shot her.

I'm moving into an apartment soon too so I'm worried. Would it be acceptable to have a sign on my door that mentions a dog, and maybe a number to be called? It won't stop am officer from barging in I'm sure but a plumber or some shit maybe.
>>
Ops dog is one of the last good girls left. A lot of dogs dont know what do once an intrudet actualy enters.
>>
>>2310801
the poster you are referring to meant that the poster he/she replied to has T. gondii, as it was clearly a cat person talking shit
>>
>>2310349
Hide it. Tell them you got rid of it. They won't go that far.
>>
>>2310354
Hide it? Shoot the fucker in the god damn brains. Dogs are always maulings waiting to happen. It doesn't matter how wel trained your dog is. They will at some point attack you or someone else for no reason. Just like cats will fuck your shit up for no given reason.
>>
>>2310868
Just like the kids will eventually waste 90% of your money and all is left is persistent painful senility. What a world! The only way out would be to suicide bomb a holiday mosque.
>>
>>2310810
If you're in the US, a judge just made a ruling in Ohio that if a dog "moves or barks" the officer has the right to shoot it.

Obviously that's just going to be case law in Ohio now, but it sets the precedent for future incidents like it.

Put the sign on your door for something like a plumber, but it won't stop the police, no.
>>
>>2311001
Christ. Does Ohio have anything going for it?
That's nuts. Seems like the only safe dog is a quadruple amputee bound and gagged though if they can get away with shooting dogs already locked up in their crates then none are.
>>
>>2310625
>people invading your property shouldn't be considered a threat.
I hope you get raped in your own home.
>>
>>2311026
>lots of anti-white riots (100 people killed back in 2001)
>no noteworthy natural resources
>no noteworthy innovative companies
>stupid accent
>and now a stupid court ruling about who's allowed to shoot your dog
Yeah Ohio is shit m8
>>
>>2310617
>he lost his little finger apparently

V I S H I S
I
S
H
I
S
>>
>>2311001
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/court-police-can-shoot-dog-if-it-moves-or-barks-when-cop-enters-home/article/2610097#!

I... I'm literally too angry for words right now.
>>
>>2310805
I don't have dick, and my dogs are neutered, so that wouldn't work under any circumstance.
>>
>>2311264
There might be a third source that delivers it to you and your dogs.
>>
>>2311264
maybe you let it eat your snatch?
or as >>2311268
suggests maybe your bf fugged you doggo? :DD
>>
>>2310349
Tee lanka ylikselle. Varmaan vähän parempaa infoa.
>>
>>2311029
fucking liberals take away our dogs now?
>>
>>2311264
>I don't have dick

L O N D O N
>>
>>2310868
kill yourself
do a favor to dogs everywhere
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.