[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /SiameseCatOwner/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: master-breed.jpg (38KB, 400x252px) Image search: [Google]
master-breed.jpg
38KB, 400x252px
This is indubitably the master-breed.
>>
quote on quote ""siamese""
japery, The Breed.
>>
>>2310188
>when you've only ever heard it and get it kinda wrong because you didn't apply critical thinking

It's quote / un-quote. As in, quotes at the beginning and end. Do you also say "mute point" and "nip it in the butt"?

Siamese are the best cats.
>>
>>2310300
cats are garbage and a diamond dozen
>>
>>2310304
>>
>>2310059
>siamese cat owners
>master-breed
>pic of DSH
>>
File: pants on head retarded.jpg (241KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
pants on head retarded.jpg
241KB, 940x940px
>>2310300
guess I quote on quote retarded, but color point mutt =/= siamese and you fags are paying for mutts unless there are papers presented.
>>
i hear they are noisy
>>
>>2311407
They are. Had an actual siamese in my vet clinic recently and it screamed literally every time we took it out of the kennel. He did not stop for more than 5 seconds at any point, and did not stop until it was FULLY sedated (for a dental).
>>
>>2311407
You do not know true noise until you've had to live with two Siamese cats in heat.
>>
>>2310059
My dad raves about them, he used to know someone that had them. Tells a story about how a mother siamese ripped three good sized dogs up defending her muh babbys etc etc. He doesn't like cats but has said if he ever gets one he would want a siamese cat.
>>
>>2310059
I grew up with two and yes they are very amusing. Not a cat person anymore, but if I ever got one for some reason it would be siamese
>>
I had a really fat one named piggy pie.

He had a large clump of fat on his pube area I called an udder.

When I blew a rasberry on his udder he would immediately bite my head and hiss.

Other than that he was a sweet kitty.
>>
>>2310337
Looks like an appleheaded Siamese to me. Not just a seal point cat.
>>
H-hold me /an/. I usually frequent /o/

My gf and I own 3 siamese cats. A lilac point, foreign white and a seal tortie & white.

The 3rd one I mentioned had a tiny lump, not even the size of a pea. We went to the vet to have it checked out. The vet wanted to remove it. Our vet is a good friend btw.

>phonecall
>anon, bad news
>stage 3 mammary adenocarcinoma

Fucking fuck this shit /an/. She's only 4 years old. Just got the news today. The pathologist's report said lymph nodes had already been invaded.

It's fucking unfair.

Pic related. They always sit on top of the radiators when I come home and start preparing dinner, after turning on the boiler
>>
>>2310059
See if you were German you could have just called it the master race.
>>
File: 1457614195374.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1457614195374.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>>2311805
>two Siamese cats in heat
>>
I have a cat like OP pic, we "barely" take care of it in the sense that he's just always sleeping on the ground chilling on his back, he's just happy and does nothing, but when we put him out of the house for the night or during the day, he gets bullied by neighborings cats,
will playing with him fix the problem ?

He never ask to play anyway( he has space outside).
>>
>>2313127
keep it inside. cats will never not fight for territory if they are outdoor cats
>>
>>2313079

Make it's last days amazing anon. Sometimes its just unavoidable.
>>
File: 20170125_192030.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_192030.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
seal point lynx = best catto
>>
File: VGP4WkYJzYraKAcfR7kX.jpg (104KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
VGP4WkYJzYraKAcfR7kX.jpg
104KB, 800x590px
>>2314332
cattu*
>>
>>2310059
Nah, Persian
>>
File: C33CnKuWcAEwPpY.jpg (156KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C33CnKuWcAEwPpY.jpg
156KB, 900x1200px
>>2314332
correct
>>
take it to the vet
>>
>>2310059
had a chocolate point for 22 years. was a great cat. very social. liked attention. Was sad when she passed
>>
File: image.jpg (501KB, 1532x2052px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501KB, 1532x2052px
>>2311407
The one that I have always seems to greet me with a serious of loud meows. Even when she is sleeping she snores and meows in her sleep. Really lovable though, always has to be in my lap if I'm sitting.
>>
is it true that if you put them in a cold environment, they change color slowly over time?
something about unstable colored proteins in their hair?
>>
>>2313079
Sorry to hear that anon, hold your kitties close >:

Ive been a dog person all my life but if I were to ever get one Id go for a siamese. So much character!
>>
I have an applehead (T H I C C) "simese". SHE DOESNT SHUT UP. But she's such a sweetheart. She sleeps a lot but overall she's a strange lovable beautiful creature. If you're considering getting one get used to meowing about everything and loudly.
>>
>>2312731
No it doesn't.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.