[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange cone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hi /an/, I have a question. My friend found it in the forest, do you have any clue what could it be?
>>
>>
>>2309802
We have these in arkansas. They're sweet gum tree seeds and they are literally worse than legos to step on with bare feet.
>>
>>2309806
Why the fuck would you be running outside with bare feet?

Oh right, Arkansas.
>>
>>2309806
That's not a sweet gum pod, it is much larger with what appears to be a flat bottom.
Spot on about the worse than Lego thing.
>>
>>2309839
Looks like a sweet gum pod to me. Not sure where you're seeing a flat bottom.

>>2309822
Not the anon you're replying to, but are you saying you don't ever go out in your yard in bare feet? Springy grass on bare feet is one of the best things in the world.
>>
>>2309822
Arkansas is awesome to run around barefeet in the nice grass/dirt. Also, OP it would be helpful if you would provide information in the future like as to where you are located/general area to have questions answered easier. Gum tree pods deteriate over time just like everything else and they look like that when they're wet, as to the flat bottom, it's probably like that from what I said before; it's decomposing on the exposed dirt and shit's fallen off.
>>
coner
>>
that right there is a pokemon
>>
>>2311627
truth
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.