[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 20170201_233320.jpg (514KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_233320.jpg
514KB, 2048x1152px
Is this p. Cubensis?
>>
File: 20170201_233338.jpg (475KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_233338.jpg
475KB, 2048x1152px
Op here.
Same guys in the photo.
>>
File: 20170202_111545.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170202_111545.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
Some others that i found.
>>
>lemme eat cow shit just to get high
You need to sort your priorities out
>>
>>2309811
You do realize that manure is used to grow basically everything we eat right?
>>
>>2309795
This is not the place to ask OP. If you're not sure, and you don't know a crazed hippy who does, then don't. Way too risky a gamble, especially if you are basing your actions on 4chan's response.
>>
i don't trust my judgement enough to tell you
>>
File: brCDnQj.gif (1000KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
brCDnQj.gif
1000KB, 500x375px
>>2309815
Not manure and manure alone. We don't pick our vegetables out of a pile of pure manure and throw them straight into our mouths either.

Anyway, vegetables are a worthwhile and necessary crop... psychedelics, not so much.
>>
>>2311791
>This mushroom is bad because I said it is

Oh, I'm sorry

>This mushroom is bad because the state said it is

Corrected.

Your argument is silly. You take in fecal material with every vegetable you chomp down on no matter how hard you wash them beforehand and no matter how hard it makes you cringe at night. Enjoy it.
>>
>>2311791
Also, psilocybin is used to treat cluster migraines. If OP WAS looking for something to treat hypothetical cluster migraines, you'd be looking pretty silly by now with your muh worth.
>>
>>2311795
>>2311796
t. druggie libertarian edgelord

I don't care about the legal status of psychedelics or what 'the state' says, I just think it's sad people need to ingest them to spice up their lives. Especially when it involves poking through piles of shit to pick them out in the first place.
>>
>>2311833
t. I insult people instead of arguing their points

I think it's sad people like you breathe oxygen on my Earth when more fitting individuals could harness it.
>>
File: ein.gif (428KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
ein.gif
428KB, 500x332px
>>2311837
>let me take the moral high-ground, then instantly renege and insult you instead of addressing your point :^)

If you need drugs and alien chemical input to have fun or to appreciate life/existence, then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>2311796
this is a truly stupid post. you should be ashamed
>>
You guys are fucking retarded. just answer him this isn't r9k go elsewhere to discuss about ur feels and opinions. cucks
>>
File: barbaric.jpg (88KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
barbaric.jpg
88KB, 600x709px
>>2309795

> capital letter on species name but not on genus name
>>
>>2312222
>alien chemical

You mean, completely natural and of the earth? Nice digits, though.
>>
No. The cut or bruised parts of most psilocybin bearing fungi turn dark blue to indigo fairly rapidly.

>some faggot makes sweeping judgements about psychedelics in a furious attempt to troll /an/

Many of the greatest contemporary thinkers have used psychedelics. Plus I fucking love frying my brain, not like I'll need it.
>>
>>2312241
>>2312222
3/10 the reaction image didn't help you in the end

enjoy your two replies
>>
Get spores and cultivate those instead of plucking unknown mycellium from the earth.
>>
where do you live op and when did you pick them

if they are still fresh go ahead and make a little cut or squeeze one of the stalks to see if it bruises. then dry them out completely because if it turns out theyre trippy you dont want em to have grown other crap on them from being moist before you eat them.

also /out/ has a shroom thread im not sure why you decided to post this here because a mushroom is not an animal.
>>
>>2313936
Why is it called 'frying your brain'? People are happy to take serotonin agonists in the form of triptans for their migraines or SSRIs for their depression, but fucking with serotonin in *just this specific way* suddenly qualifies as frying?

I don't get it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.