[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate thread - Shit head mother in law kill her own dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Eutanasia-en-mascotas.jpg (31KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Eutanasia-en-mascotas.jpg
31KB, 640x427px
im very pissed that asshole never got the leader roll with her dog , she kill it with the vet . my wife is all fucked up. im fucked up ,why people do that
>>
Literally what?
>>
Can you just use Google translate or something?
>>
>>2309060
OP has an wife who's mother owned a dog. She couldn't control the dog so she paid a "vet" to push the dog through a wood chipper. OP and his wife are upset with this development. He wonders why people even get dogs if they're just going to mash them up.
>>
I work at an animal hospital and had this happen a few hours ago:
>announcement for tech to admit animal STAT
>run out to waiting room
>dog is on a chair convulsing
>not being held by the owner or on the floor
>just left to its own devices on the chair
>grab dog, ask owner if it has seized before
>she says no
>rush dog to treatment area
>get the veterinarian to go talk to the owner
>vet comes back, turns out dog has been seizing off and on all day
>owner didn't realize that the convulsions were from a seizure
>dog has to be euthanized
>>
>>2309177
Aren't you supposed to not hold people/animals down when they're convulsing?
>>
>>2309219
This is true.
>>
>>2309219
Still shouldn't have been placed on a chair where it very easily could have fallen and injured itself further
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.