[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does stoner do this? is this hamster insane in the brain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 29012017029.jpg (651KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
29012017029.jpg
651KB, 2592x1944px
Why does stoner do this? is this hamster insane in the brain?
indentify please
>>
he's probably bored. It's not that uncommon for rats/hamster/rabbits etc. to gnaw on the bars of their cage.
>>
>>2307646
You'd get neurotic if you had a shitty owner who kept you in a small, dirty cage too.
>>
>>2307646
When I was a child I had a hamster, he was always doing that, specially when it was dark. I suppose they like bitting stuff.
>>
>>2307646
Jesus Christ, clean that fucking cage...
>>
File: stoner sleep.jpg (1MB, 1727x1198px) Image search: [Google]
stoner sleep.jpg
1MB, 1727x1198px
Please help i have clean the cage many times but stoner still occasionally does this. how do i fix this? its like 3 years old but it still works fine besides these issues?
>>
>>2308257
>"i have clean the cage many times"
>posts a pic of his filthy fucking cage
>>
File: stoner o.jpg (1MB, 1733x1206px) Image search: [Google]
stoner o.jpg
1MB, 1733x1206px
aaaaaaaaa
>>
rest in peace stoner
>>
He is bored.....he needs toys and a much bigger cage, homemade bin cages are wonderful and cheap
>>
>>2309867
thanks my friend. i really really like this hamster its so old but it still lives i should get a bigger cage then thats a good idea
>>
>>2308263
He means many times in the animal's lifetime. So like 9 or 10 times
>>
>>2309870
>i really really like this hamster

do you mind if i save it?
>>
you need to break all that shit down and take a bucket of heavily dilluted bleach with either a bristle brush or something otherwise very abrasive and scrub the living hell out of that cage.

Or better yet clean all the accessories and get a bigger one that would be far more suitable . As far as the chewing goes get him some form of toy to chew on, they make wooden block things that are fine for them they need something to constantly wear down their teeth since they continuously grow.

But man thats fucking filthy
>>
get him lots of chew toys to play with, heck even just giving him empty paper towel rolls will do.
I used to collect pine cones for mine, since there are a lot of pine trees where I live. if he doesn't have a wheel, get him one.
just getting him stuff to do will make a hamster happy
>>
that cage itself doesnt look like filthy, its paint that is removed
>>
>>2310167
Yeah it's quite clearly rust.
I'm not defending the guy for keeping his hamster in a shitty cage that size but you retards need to learn what iron oxide looks like.
>>
>>2310167
this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.