[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What breed is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (112KB, 960x959px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 960x959px
What breed is this
>>
>>2307636
Alaskan malamute. Either its a really big one, its a bit fat, image is lying, or its a hecking fluffy boy. Strong independent dogs.
>>
>>2307636
Malamute. You don't want one.
>>
>>2307645
>>2307644
Thanks I'm adding that to the list of potential puppers to get when I move out

Mine list:
Samoyeds
Shiba inu
Husky
Australian Shepard
Malamute

I'm a big guy and I need a big dog
>>
File: bouvier 2.jpg (15KB, 386x383px) Image search: [Google]
bouvier 2.jpg
15KB, 386x383px
>>2307647
Ever thought about a Bouvier? The are Easy to train super loyal and well behaved. The only down side is that they do require grooming.
>>
>>2307647
Sweet bait dude
>>
>>2307650
They are ugly sorry
I need a big cute boy who will be my best friend forever

>>2307651
I'm actually gonna get one of those dogs, I've had my mind set on it all year.

I just know this triggers an that people actually want dogs (ツ)
>>
>>2307647
Have husky. What is it that you actually like about them, apart from their looks? Do you know how loud they are? How much physical and mental exercise they need? How stubborn they are?
>>
>>2307647
Like I'll respect your decision to get one of those dogs if you actually know what to do with them and let them do what they were bred to do. I just don't want even more spitz breeds in shelters because of shitty owners not knowing what the shit to do. Same with aussies. Can end up being neurotic and destructive if not exercised.
>>
>>2307669
Yea I do. One thing I'll do is research them a lot more once I'm in the position to house one.

I'm a 6'0 man who's almost 100kg. I can take care of a stubborn little shit :^)
>>
>>2307670
I live an active life style, I'll research before I adopt.
Its okay my friend. I am a smart consumer :)
>>
>>2307672
A malamute is 100 lbs and is capable of pulling 1000-3000 lbs. Your weight will not matter if you don't know how to raise and get it from a good breeder. With stubborn I mean that they'll sit down in the middle of walks and refuse to move because they smelled something they want to check out. Theyll ignore commands because they don't feel like listening and have better things to do. Super sweet dogs, but really know what you're getting into if you decide to get one.
>>
>>2307673
Do you have any interest in pulling?
>>
>>2307675
I deadlift twice a week and do rows 2-3x a week
I pull a lot already :)

>>2307674
Yeah I understand, it's a long way off as I'm still living at home. I'll probably be 19-20 by the time I adopt.

I'm aware there's a lot to learn and I'm more than happy to seek advice and spend time researching.
>>
>>2307676
Nooo lol, I meant letting your future dog pull you. Or weightpull, malamutes are crazy about that.
Do you have an exercise plan for your dog? All of the breeds listed are very high energy and I can see if youre actually a nice fit for them.
>>
>>2307677
Pulling against my malamute sounds so heckin fun t b h

I might put my pupper on starting strength
>>
>>2307678
I'd suggest looking up some malamute weight pull videos. It's honestly amazing.
>>
>>2307683
I just did. This dog is so based, we can lift together awww
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.