[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog went to sleep today. We got to spend the morning at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sam.jpg (80KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
Sam.jpg
80KB, 526x526px
My dog went to sleep today. We got to spend the morning at the beach. I can't believe there are people who won't endure personal suffering to be there in the last moments of a beloved pet.

It feels like it will never stop hurting.
>>
>>2306966

Just wake him up if you're so lonely, geez
>>
>>2307011
>>2307011

This is why I genuinely love this website. Everyone I know is treating me like I might top myself at the most minor of nudges, and I can always count on 4chan to ground me.
>>
>>2306966
Cool dog m8
>>
>>2306966
>>2307075
Cool clock Ahmed
>>
>>2306966
Sorry for your loss OP <3
>>
>>2306966
Dogs are fucking assholes.

They eat your food, tear up your stuff, and shit on your lawn.

Always begging for attention. Always in your face. Always making annoying sounds. Gotta walk the fuck. Gotta take him outside to shit and piss. Gotta clean up after him when he pukes on your carpet. Gotta throw that fucking ball for the billionth time. Gotta live with him getting hair all over the house.

Hogs your bed and makes you smell his stinky dogbreath in the morning because he wants to sleep on your pillow too.

All this for the fucking ten or so odd years he's alive.

And then he goes and rips your heart out when he dies.

Ungrateful shits. Why do I even fucking bother.

[spoiler]I miss you Franky.[/spoiler]
>>
>>2307451
Hugs m8

>>2306966
And hugs for you too OP
>>
>>2306966
It will stop one day but sometimes it come back even months later and you'll cry... the best thing to do is to remember the good times with him, laugh at the stupid thing you did together
>>
We have a new Great Dane puppy coming today, but I was up all night because our 10 y/o St. Bernard is probably going to die today as well. The fucking irony, huh?

Not to go into the gross details, but my father was an idiot and is refusing to see how Bubba's death is probably going to be his fault. But Bubba is an old bastard for his breed and had Addison's, and we already have his grave ready. We've talked a lot and it'll probably be harder on our other dogs than us now.

That's at least one thing you have that some don't. When the end comes, at least you knew and had some time to make your peace.
>>
>>2307011
Let sleeping dogs lie, anon. OP will just have to buck up and wait it out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.