[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog trainer awol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1460786915438.jpg (53KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460786915438.jpg
53KB, 600x800px
Got a problem.

Sign up for private puppy training class as soon as pup was old enough. Paid money up front and first few lessons went great. Then the trainer started postponing lessons for various reasons. Got a couple more lessons in before she sent mass email saying she was taking about a week or two break. Said she's had some sort of illness all her life like thyroid issues or something and had to move back in with parents for awhile.

Ok.

Waited a month, and she says lessons are back on. Great! Sign up. Hours before the scheduled lesson she cancels, saying she has bronchitis. Ok. Text her a month later. Still has bronchitis. Wait another few weeks and texted again. Says she will give me her open time slots once she gets her work schedule from her boss.

I just feel like she's going to bail again. Not to mention my pup is pretty much full grown now and kind of defeats the purpose. I ended up having to train him myself with prior knowledge, but I've always had small dogs prior so I wish I had had an actual trainer along the way.

Should I ask for a refund? What would you do?
>>
Why didn't you find another trainer once she proved to be unreliable?

I'm not saying "unreliable" like she's a bad person, but you paid for a service and didn't get it, so why didn't you ask for your money back right away and go somewhere else?

Go ahead and ask for your money back but you'll kind of look like a stupid douche considering how long you waited to do it. Like when you get a check from someone and don't cash it for three months. Kind of a cunt thing to do.
>>
>>2306768
For future reference, thyroid issues aren't like a cold that you get once and it's done. It's a lifelong problem that can kill you if not treated correctly, and the dosage of the meds often fluctuate over time. Especially when first diagnosed, it's basically trail and error to see what dose works. So yeah, I'd consider her unreliable. Find someone who isn't ill
>>
>>2306780
Yea, partly the reason I waited so long, ironically. My roommate is also taking classes from her and thought it was kind of heartless to ask back money from her for "something that isn't her fault", and kept pressuring me to just wait it out, so I stalled for quite a bit. Would I just ask for the money back of the sessions we never did? We did about half the sessions promised.
>>
>>2306845
>Would I just ask for the money back of the sessions we never did?
Of course. You must be some kind of autistic if you paid for a series of services, got half of them, and then expected all of your money back.
>>
DESU She's been incredibly unprofessional by repeatedly rescheduling and not immediately offering your cash back herself. Where did you even hear of this lady? If she's doing it on the side you might be SOL on cash invested. How hard is it to teach a 60 to 90 minute session once a week? Just get it done and go lie back down, what a procrastinator. I passed my finals with strep throat and drug withdrawals.
If it is a professional business go to her in person and politely request your money back. Bullshitters, when put on the spot without warning, will often pay you just to avoid a conflict.
If all else fails, write bad reviews online, and offer to take it down if she agrees to pay you what you owe. Bad PR is usually more costly than what it is she shorted you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.