[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And so, the 16 year long journey of my dog came to an end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

He's been with me since I was 8, good that he died by natural causes. Dogs are great, I'm sure I'll get another in the future
>>
RIP pupper
>>
>>2303595
If it helps, op, when I lost my puppy I cried for weeks and for months following. Hell, still tear up when I think of her. They're only dogs to others but to us they're our best friends.
Cherish the memories and if you're religious then thank your God for the opportunity to have cared for them.
Besides that, can't do anything about it except experience the loss and keep going. Don't forego opening your heart to another pup that needs a good home either. You can't replace the one you've lost but you can still care for another pup and give them the love they deserve.
Few people can understand the bond, op, but I do and I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
This is a coincidence. I put my cat down yesterday.
She was a black stray. Got her when she was just two months old and I was 10. I'm 25 now.
She had CRF and a mouth carcinoma under her tongue which brought her some pain when eating. The CRF meant she couldn't take too many pain killers, but also she didn't have much appetite.
You can picture what happened. She got skinny real fast, even though she still seemed and acted normally.
We (me and my parents, where she lived lately) didn't want to try surgery on a 15 year old cat with renal insufficiency that probably meant removing parts of her jaw. So we just held on for a while. It eventually became really hard for my mother to see her in pain so we had to put her down.
It's sad because I was so used to her. Grew up with her etc.

Even though I don't have dogs rn, I'm with you OP.
>>
Stop it please! my chicken got mauled by something and you dont see me cryinn
>>
>>2304232
I know right? Any wish to have their eulogy ordained?
>>2303628
Did you have a funeral?
>>
F
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.