[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop my room mates from stealing my dog and how do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

How do I stop my room mates from stealing my dog and how do I get my dog to hang out with me instead of them.
>>
>>2303257
You're so needy even a dog got sick of you?
>>
You got a dog in an unstable living situation? Fucking retard.
>>
shut the fuck up dumb bitch
>>
You need to get him to like you more its simple, just get a spoonfull of peanut butter and spread it around your Ahole. The dog will have a good treat, your eyes will go all white,& you will form a bond that your roomies dont have.
>>
>>2304508
this desu
>>
>>2303257
If you're not the one feeding, walking and playing with your dog you don't deserve to have it.
>>
Damn this board hostile as shit for a bunch of animal fuckers and women.
>>
>>2305936
Most of the new posters here asking questions need real talk instead of a hug box.
Regardless there are a few things that will always piss off the regulars here. Starting threads whining about your outside cat that got ran over, or letting your animal suffer out of ignorance instead of taking it to the vet just to name a few.
>>
i had a shitty roommate with a dog she didn't take very good care of.. big beautiful shepherd husky young intact male, of all retard choices to make

i started walking him a lot because otherwise he was hyper and annoying, and he wanted to hang out with me all the time and didn't really care about her. she got upset and would lock him in her room and tell me i wasn't allowed to go in

she kept her room really hot and disgusting and i went in one time to get the dog (i felt bad for him and i would let him out and then put him back when i heard her come in) .. he had no water and had puked all over her bed

after that she still locked him in her room but in a cage.. with no water

she was such a fucking cunt
>>
>>2306011
You should have killed her and fed her to the dog.
>>
>>2304508
There was a guy on /b/ that did this with his cock as a child and the dog bit his dick off, so careful unless you want to lose that ass boi
>>
>>2303257
lol are you my roommate? his dog always comes to hang with me and wont even come when he calls
>>
>>2305947
Die, Fluffy anon
>>
>>2306463
Oh, so edgy.
>>
>>2306470
Edgy as the fucking abuse tag in fluffybooru, Animal abuser.
>>
>>2306471
What
Are
You
On
About?
>>
File: Hang yourself.jpg (354KB, 1324x895px) Image search: [Google]
Hang yourself.jpg
354KB, 1324x895px
>>2306475
THIS FUCKING SHIT, MAURICE
FLUFFYFUCKER
>>
>>2303257
cucked by your own dog
>>
>>2306504
I still don't know what, or who, you are talking about.
>>
>>2306539
Oh, I mistaked you for someone
>>
>>2306542
Fair enough
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.