[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one, Anons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: bva.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px)
bva.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
Australian Shepard Vs. Beagle

Which one shall I get?

Beagle:
-Really fits the bill (350$-500$) (++)
-Noisy (-)
-A bit more stubborn (-)
-Smaller, can't get food off of kitchen table. (+)

Aussie:
-Cost is... well not that efficient when it comes to my situation. (- -)
(600$-1500$)
-A lot bigger, and has a beautiful coat. (+)
-Less stubborn, these guys are fast at learning I've heard. (+)
-Shedding, and lots. (-)

I just want to hear your opinions.
>>
>>2302093

I don't want no criminal dog, get the beagle
>>
>>2302093
Beagles, They have floppier ears!
>>
aussies are way cuter and don't have the annoying ugly-ass barking of the beagle
>>
>>2302093

>can't get food off of kitchen table.

Beagles are adept jumpers and climbers, immensely food-motivated, and a lot more clever than /an/ likes to give them credit for. If there's food that could possibly be reached, trust me that a beagle will figure out a way to get it.

They're great little dogs. Great size, affectionate without being overly clingy, easy to groom, and will do absolutely anything for a treat. They're also far easier to keep exercised than a herding dog designed to run all day.
>>
>>2302103
I see....
>>
Aussies are a LOT of coat maintenance and high energy.

Beagles will never stop barking. They were literally bred to bay and howl when they spot 'prey' to alert their owners, who were hunters.

Just get a mutt at the shelter, fuck 'purebreds'.
>>
>>2302093
This post is a lot of cancer
>>
>>2302109
I asked a simple fucking question on which one do you prefer, and its some how "cancer". Fuck off you cunt.
>>
>>2302115
If you want a dog breed picker go to le Rebbit so they can call you a faggot
>>
>>2302103
beagles are ugly
>>
>>2302120

It's all subjective. Personally, I love the look of a no-frills working dog.
>>
>>2302099
My family's purebred Aussie has ear splitting barks and will nonstop bark for the entirety of the time a non member of the family (family friend) or any stranger comes over. That can mean hours of barking
>>
>>2302095
Australian shepherds are an American breed.

They were named after the Australian cattle dog, which is actually Australian. The term "Australian" refers to the merle coloring.
>>
>>2302210
This. They're a mix of primarily basque shepherd Great Pyrenees and some other breeds
>>
>>2302210
>Australian shepherds are an American breed.

DON'T

WANT

NO

CRIMINAL

DAWG
>>
>>2302217
>german shepherds are a german breed

DON'T

WANT

NO

NAZI

DAWG

>Borzois are a russian breed.

DON'T

WANT

NO

COMMIE

DAWG
>>
File: 20161224_080757.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161224_080757.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Ausser
Super loving
Doesnt shed as much as you would think

Mine has attachment issues but he is the best dogger i ever had
>>
>>2302118
>trying this hard
Chill man, it's the internet
>>
>>2302460
Op here, nice borker you got there. I'm definitely leaning on getting an Aussie right now. Also thanks to all that've given their prefrence.
>>
Either way make sure you go through a proper breeder that does health checks. Both breeds have common problems that should be tested for before leaving the breeder. Most good breeders also give health guarantees just in case
>>
>>2302093
>I just want to hear your opinions.

don't get a purebreed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.