[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heart Worms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170119_080040.jpg (3MB, 2195x1915px) Image search: [Google]
20170119_080040.jpg
3MB, 2195x1915px
My dog Libby has heartworms and I just wanted to hear some positive stories if any of you know of some about dogs going through the treatment.
Libby needs one more dose of Hartgaurd then she needs to a shot to her stomach where she then needs to be Inactive for about 2 months. She is such an active dog, I don't want to see her basically bedridden.

Anyone else have some advice for me? I hope she will be OK. She is 4 years old and hasn't shown any obvious symptoms yet.
>>
My dog went through the treatment at 2 when I adopted him. It's not like you need to keep her locked up for 2 months unless she regularly runs laps around your house. The main thing is to keep her from running a bunch. Make her walk on walk, no running and you should be fine. Also don't put her in any stressful or over exciting situations where her heart would start racing so no dog park or other non-calm outings
>>
That is actually good news. She is very chill indoors unless we are playing with her.
Im curious, can we go on short slow walks at least?
She is going to go crazy indoors out if boredom
>>
>>2301985
>>2302054
Also thanks for replying to me. Glad at least someone did
>>
>>2302054
Yeah, we still brought him on his walks twice a day. We just made sure he stayed calm and never ran on them
>>
I hope she will be fine
>>
>>2301931
She's going to fugging die :DD
>>
>>2301931
heh...heart worms? more like........wait for it
wait for it
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiit for it
fart worms
heh heh
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.