[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irrelevant Dog Breeds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Pomsky-6.jpg (39KB, 488x385px)
Pomsky-6.jpg
39KB, 488x385px
Dog breeds most people haven't heard of/Underrated Breeds
It's a pomsky, A husky pomeranian mix
>>
that's not a dog breed, it's a mutt
>>
>>2301606
It's an abomination of abuse. Dogs with large size differences should not be breed together. It can cause so many problems. Besides, fuckheads get them because "ohemgee it will stay this smol 4eva because it's a pom!" and then they neglect or abandon it because no it doesn't and they refuse to pay the vet bills for all of its health problems
>>
Not a breed, you inbred moron. Mutts are not breeds. While we're at it, labradoodles and pugles are abominations too.
>>
>>2301635
>Dogs with large size differences should not be breed together. It can cause so many problems.
Does it? I didn't know doing that had any inherent problems because of the size, at least aside from it being bad if the mother was the small one.
>>
>>2301606
>pomsky
>underrated
>liking designer dog breeds
If I knew who you were, I would find you and knock your teeth out.
>>
>>2301606
pomsky isn't a real breed. look into alaskan klee kai.
>>
>>2301642
>Does it?
yes
>>
>>2301606
That is a husky puppy.

I feel like flat-coated retrievers are underrated. So cute. I met one at the beach and he was so cuddly and happy
>>
File: IMG_6963.jpg (352KB, 1030x1030px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6963.jpg
352KB, 1030x1030px
The Poongsan which is the official dog of North Korea.
>>
File: pastor-vasco-de-gorbea.jpg (37KB, 567x380px) Image search: [Google]
pastor-vasco-de-gorbea.jpg
37KB, 567x380px
The Basque Shepherd
>>
>all these butthurt purists getting made purebreds are becoming increasingly non viable and health issues will necessitate outbreeding and the creation of new breeds
>>
>>2301647
This. That's not even a picture of a "pomsky"
>>
>>2301665
Looking at your pic piqued my interest and I went a googlin'. The more pictures I see of these guys and the more I read about them the more I think my dog might be one. His temperament lines up more with what in reading about Basques than it does with what i was thinking he is (golden/collie mix)

Can you tell me more about this breed? Obviously the only way to know for sure would be to do a DNA test but I'm interested.
>>
>>2301606
That just a designer mutt "breed" that BYB charge ridiculous prices for because it's a "designer breed" so it's popular with rich white people.
>>
>>2301638
There's 3rd generation labradoodles now, if they can keep doing that consistently they'll be a breed. Pugles, pomskies and dogs like that can't have generations and will never be considered breeds.
>>
Belgium mallinois X husky mix
Lemme metion mutt so no one gets butthurt
>>
What a cutie!!
>>
>>2301612
Anon, that's actually called a scam.

Most Pomsky pictures are Google pictures of Normal dog breeds as puppies
>>
>>2302313
The problem is designer dog breeders don't give a fuck about actually making their dog a breed, in fact it goes against what they want. Now they have to pay for registration? Win dog shows? Spend money on health test? Buy studs from other purebred dogs instead of milking the neighbors lab? That loses money and time. Currently the labradoodle is just as unpredictable as it was when it was first created, and the first thing that needs to happen is they have to get a breed standard together and be able to reliably breed for it.
>>
>>2301660
nice looking dog i would get it if i didnt think it would oppress my family and put them in labour camps
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.