[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fight with bunny alpha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Anons I have problem with my rabbit. He started pissing on my bed. Is he trying to show his dominance? What should I do, piss on his bed? Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>2301083
The best thing to do wouldn't be to piss on his bed, rather. Piss on every section of your household to show it's your property. This includes the Alpha rabbit. Make sure to piss on him as well
>>
>>2301083
Have him neutered or don't let him on your bed
>>
>>2301299
>UUUUHHHH I CAN'T BE ASSED TO TRAIN MY PET SO I'LL JUST MUTILATE IT!
Pet balls are not for cutting, you twat!
>>
>>2301338
They're obviously not for letting piss get onto your clean sheets, but you don't seem to have an answer for that.
>>
>>2301083
Kick the shit out of him whenever he does something so fucking stupid. Lean back and lay the boot to him so hard that you could drop his ass between the uprights from 50 yards out at Mile High Stadium. The little faggot won't do shit like that ever again.
>>
>>2301338
>idiots don't neuter their animals that they're not breeding
>92% of dog bites are by unneutered male dogs.
>rabbits are shit heads as they are
>you'll be posting here in a couple months when his hormones start raging and he destroys your shit.
>>
>>2301338
kys
>>
>>2301338
there's actual health benefits to having them neutered and you're not leaving him a sexually frustrated mess
>>
>>2301083
For starters, don't let him on your bed.

How long have you had this rabbit? Is it litter trained? When I first got my latest rabbit, I made the mistake of putting him on my bed within the first few hours of bringing him home, and he ended up emptying a bladder that even my former pit bull would have been amazed by, all over the bed sheets.

Fast forward a month of working with him on litter training and allowing him to become comfortable around me and the house, and he calmed down enough that I can let him roam without creating too much of a mess. Then >>2301974 happened and he started to hump away on my bed pillows if I allowed him, and also tearing up whatever he could chew, causing him to setup shop in a metal pen with his own rug in my living room, which has allowed him to get cozy and feel at ease. A bit of spraying at first, until he realized he owns the pen area, and now that's not a problem.

tl;dr is to consider neuturing from a rabbit swavy vet, then get him a pal that's also been fixed if you can handle the bonding process.

It sounds like either a new rabbit unfamiliar with his surroundings, or else one that's hitting puberty and trying to claim what he feels is his, due to lack of boundaries.
>>
File: il_570xN.866822659_8ctx.jpg (52KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.866822659_8ctx.jpg
52KB, 570x428px
They make bunny beds, but not bunny water beds. Grab a ziploc bag, should be big enough. You know what to do.
>>
>>2301974
this is actually a meme, dogs for instance are able to give themselves blowjobs. mine does that.
>>
>circumcision is wrong!
>cut your pet's balls off!
i'll never understand libtards
>>
>>2301083

Going to make minor threadjack.

>Have rabbit
>Move in with bf who has a cat
>Every time he goes to feed the cat, Binkies (rabbit) will run over there first and sniff the food bowl
>Will determine that this is not rabbit food
>Will then tip the food bowl over and thump.

Any tips on getting him to stop?
>>
bend over
>>
>>2306242
Territorial rabbit who is food driven like rabbits tend to be, who is showing signs of being upset that he's not being pampered.

It should stop once he learns where the rabbit food is, though maybe not. My rabbit thinks that every rustle of a bag is an indication that he's getting some kind of treat, even if it ranges from garbage bags to unpacking grocery bags from the store. All that from the fact that his regular treats are in a small sealed bag that I rattle from time to time to get his attention (and a snack, as well)
>>
Piss on him

Assert your dominance as the alpha male
>>
>>2301338
I hope horny rabbits rape your ears and nose while you sleep.
>>
>>2306184
Pet neutering is for practical reasons. Of course, getting a pet isn't practical to begin with.
>>
Neutering your pet will stop all the pee and poo when he marks his territory but sometimes bunnies can't stop peeing on the bed because it's really soft so muy advice is do nota let him go on the bed
>>
First of all, absolutely fuking spay your bun, unless you provide him with female bunnies to regularely hump, which I assume you won't. That is if you don't want him to become an isufferable asshole, destroy everything you own and die early of cancer. All this will be your fault, by the way.

Next step is bunnyproof your room and let him free roam, because that's how bunnies should live. They shouldn't be kept in a cage no matter what anybody says.

And next get him a neutered friend (doesn't matter f or m, since male buns get along pretty well with anyone. Now f + f would be a complete disaster), because bunnies need a companion. Unless you want to tongue groom him yourself several hours a day and stay near him 24/7 to keep him company.

t. Owner of 2 female bunnies

Feel free to ask me anything. I've read more info on bunnies for the past few years than I've learned in my university years.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.