[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember playing this when I was little, and I could never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Big Al.png (311KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
Big Al.png
311KB, 506x506px
I remember playing this when I was little, and I could never beat it Kek
The game doesn't exist anywhere now, as BBC has removed it from its site and there are no downloads of the game anywhere
This is the only game I know of that has completely vanished from existence
I know it existed because I remember failing at the game when I was little, and there are still screenshots of the game circulating on the web, despite the actual game completely nonexistent on the internet
>>
>>2300503
there was also that that walking with cavemen one
>>
>>2300503
Now i want to play it. What a weird thread.
>>
>>2300503
I fucking love this game too. I also couldn't beat it. What kind of a fucking dinosaur dies to a centipede?
>>
>>2300503
>BBC
>>
It was a great game.
>>
You might want to try /vr/

this really isn't about the game, but about the fact that you're a failure now and want to pine for something that you can't get so you can forever try to "find" that lost era. I guarantee you that 10+ years of mis-remembering it has let you forget the fact that it was shit the whole time.
>>
I remember that game too. I doubt anyone has a copy though. It was javascript-based and gameplay involved refreshing the page with every move. I'm not sure if it was possible to download that thing for offline play like you could do with swf files.
>>
>>2300503
I loved it so much, and the evolution game too. I never managed to beat either. I think I got to the dinosaur fucking point.
>>
>>2300503
>starve to death when you get to the adult stage
>try to get it on with lady allosauruses but they maul the shit out of you
EVERY DAMN TIME
i'm still convinced there wasn't even an ending to this game
>>
>>2300503
I remember that game. I also played the Sea Monsters one. In fact i know about the series thanks to the game and those nicely made fact files. There is also another game about Jurassic Dinos VR, not much of a gameplay, but mostly exploration game.

Man... those were good times.
>>
>>2303473
Managed to play the Sea Monster one a couple of years ago via BBC's archives. Not sure if it still works now since apparently they did a cleanup with their database.
>>
>>2303053
I think at that point all you do is eat and fuck untill you expire.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.