[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ringling Brothers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (25KB, 325x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 325x120px
Boy I sure am glad all those elephants and tigers will be set free so a band of third worlders can blow their brains out for a small piece of their body.
>>
>>2298628
>tfw you may live long enough to potentially see elephants go extinct
why live
>>
I think I'll send a check to PETA to celebrate this stupendous victory for the good guys.
>>
>>2298628
Are you completely retarded?
They aren' releasing them into the wild.
>>
I know they're not getting set free (because i'm not fucking retarded) but where ARE they going? Presumably a sanctuary, but which one and is it good?
>>
>>2298663
>>2298652
Coulda fooled me, everyone I see celebrating on Twitter is ecstatic all these animals are going back to the wild. Guess those activists have more work to do!
>>
>>2298635
To see the stronger species thrive and evolve. Maybe if elephants weren't retarded.
>>
>>2298688
Because the general public is absolutely brain dead. These are the same people who would release salt water fish in rivers or those retarded cunts who bought one beta and set it free in the fucking ocean.
>>
>>2298699
This is how evolution works, but what's happening isn't survival of the fittest. It's a bunch of niggers who want ivory. Not only does it have literally nothing to do with how fit they are for their environment, but evolution also just can't keep up with all the animals that are killed by brown folk for money.
>>
>>2298663
>I know they're not being set free
>first post was exclusively talkig about how its stupid they are setting these animals free, because poachers will kill them.

Seems legit.

>>2298718
It's actually a bunch of people in other countries who want ivory mostly and employ the locals to get it. Once again, we can largely blame china and friends.
>>
>>2298628
Just nobody tell China. They are locusts on this Earth, hopefully India and China go all out and thin themselves out. It would be for the benefit of not just mankind but the entire world ecosystems.
>>
>>2298725
But it's they who choose to poach the animals for money. They could tell them to fuck off but they don't
>>
>>2298725
Agreed with this. Africa is one of the last frontiers left with diverse animals. Europeans and Americans killled lots of their native species. For example, the Midwest of the U.S. used to have tons of free ranging wild buffalo, but not anymore! Those guys have been close to extinction.

Average Africans can give two flying fucks about hunting for sport. It's the first world counties that abuse these wild animals, and their ZOOs kidnapping these animals and them placing them in small enclosures to suffer.

Africans that kill these animals are doing so most often to survive. It's not for sport, photographs, or trophies. I know Africans that eat fucking rats and "bush meat". It's for survival.

Now some will kill elephants just for their ivory but that's because they are paid by the 1st world and, fucking China with their obsession with "mah medicine".

Africa does need to help with conservative efforts as it continues to progress. Sneaky China is investing in lots of African country so we can only hope they don't destroy it.
>>
>>2298752
Small amount of Africans poach. Many tribes have respect for animals too btw. I know in Ghana many of the western tribes have great respect for whales and will perform funerals for those who wash up on the shore.

Now Africa isn't the place of opportunity. It's hard to find jobs, and really hard to have a professional career. There's also no social programs. It's all cash and carry. You don't have all the money upfront? Your kids can't come to school. We aren't going to perform a simple surgery that can save your life...if it's for me and my family then yeah I would probably kill an animal to ultimately protect my family. It's not like most of these poachers are rich btw. They are just trying to get by.

African leaders have history of being extremely greedy. Africa needs better leaders and organization. I sadly doubt many countries will ever reach close to stability. But it's really the governments fault. They are the ones that should be doing more of African citizens and the diverse wild life
>>
>>2298753
> "bush meat".
Go on
>>
>>2298753
>Average Africans can give two flying fucks about hunting for sport. It's the first world counties that abuse these wild animals,
Zoos are the only thing keeping some species alive. The big bad white men who spend 10k-50k+ to hunt animals is legal, heavily enforced and regulated. They go through the lengths to help out with conservation - probably more so than PETA and everyone who complains about them combined. A shit ton of money goes back into reserves, restoring habitats, research, genetic diversity, etc. Hunters have also inspired farmers to let their lands grow naturally, providing even more habitats. Farmers get paid, animals flourish, and hunters get a trophy. If they were all dead, they wouldn't be making money. Agree or disagree with trophy hunters, but we need them.

>Africans that kill these animals are doing so most often to survive. It's not for sport, photographs, or trophies
They do hunt for trophies aside from meat, as well as hunt animals they do not eat but keep the trophies(and are not shipping them out of the country). Even when a 'rare' animal is killed for meat, it does not matter whether or not there was plenty of other species around either. Bushmeat in africa is actually more detrimental than habitat loss as of right now, leaving what is called 'empty forest syndrome'. Richer people outside of these areas also provide more demand. They don't 'need' it but it's considered a status symbol or delicacy.

>Small amount of Africans poach.
Africa obviously isn't all the savannah but more poach more than you think. Maybe not rhinos, but bushmeat very often includes endangered animals. Even if they're not out hunting for them, if they come across it they'll try to nab it.

>Many tribes have respect for animals too btw.
Some yeah, and if you mean 'not killing them' it's often because they're paid NOT to. Not really their fault because they do lose cattle, but they will also set out poison to kill every meat eating animal in the area.
>>
>>2298718
>nigger
>brown folk
You think either are capable of such? You know better that. The only reason these "niggers" are doing this is because "whites" have created the avenues for desperate people to make money.
No need to get racial about it bruv.
<-------Anti-poaching rangers for you
>>
>>2298757
You know to well.
>leaders are too greedy
And the government gain that same attitude. The only reason why Africa is in decline is because the leaders/presidents/government are in it for themselves. They have no sense of nationalism (the good kind). They'll let the country fall apart around them all that matters is themselves and immediate family.
t. South African
Captcha: South (must mean something)
>>
>>2298771
>it's another anon thinks trophy hunting is poaching episode
>>
>>2298753
>line breaks
>ZOOS ARE EBIL
>white people did bad things in the past when nobody knew shit about ecology so minorities should get a free pass!
reddit go away
>>
>>2298781
I don't understand you? I'm new here so I'm pretty sure you know more (not being sarcastic). Are you assuming I'm talking about something else?
>>
>>2298628
Last I heard the animals were largely being auctioned off to zoos. Cincinnati has a bid for a few of the elephants. Tamed animals that can do tricks are a huge commodity for zoos.
>>
>>2298753
Biggest retard ever to post on this site.
>>
>>2298786
well if you meant paying to people to poach, it's the chinese paying them
>>
>>2298802
I've always thought there was a white middle man. Besides that I was on about this
>>2298771
No need to be racist
>>
>>2298805
No it goes as follows.

Chinese pays black
Black kills exotic animal
Chinese collects tiny body part(Horn, eye, claw)
Sells to white man at a high price because "eastern magic medicine".
>>
>>2298805
>>2298844
>Sells to white man at a high price because "eastern magic medicine".
White people aren't using that shit.

All of you are retarded.
>>
>>2298846
Thank you!
>>2298844
You know with all the money that moves around in the world you'd think some white country/countries would get involved.
>>
>>2298846
Says you, I got some rhino horn boner pills from an ancient Chinese recipe that also increases length and girth over time
>>
>>2298725
Why do you think I'm OP if I openly called what he suggested retarded?

>>2298771
China is the largest consumer of ivory, and last time I checked, they aren't white. They did just ban it, though, so they're getting a step closer to being an civilized country. Vietnam is the second largest. White people just complain about vaccines and eat gluten free diet, they don't care about rhino dick.
>>
>>2298851
>>2298879
>they don't care about rhino dick.
Quite right. But they're affections toward the black dick is what worries me.
>>
File: actsaroundglobe.jpg (634KB, 1600x995px) Image search: [Google]
actsaroundglobe.jpg
634KB, 1600x995px
So what's your guy's opinion? Do you think it really seemed like Ringling Bros was actually mistreating their animals in, say, the past 20 years? Do you think that the very concept of performing in a traveling circus is an unhealthy environment and living style for an animal? I'm honestly curious.

I always get the impression that the kind of people that protest circuses don't know what the fuck they're talking about, are assuming shit without evidence or with Peta levels of fake/misconstrued "evidence", and are anthropomorphizing the animals too much to understand what is and isn't good for them.

It disgusts me how many people I know on social media are celebrating Ringling Bros shutdown. I feel like they'd already "won" when the company got rid of its elephant act and constructed a sanctuary for all of its elephants. Now this company that is supporting that sanctuary and needs money for the elephants' care is losing a shit ton of money, and these faggots are celebrating like that's going to be a good thing for the sanctuary.
>>
I had to read this a few times

>Bunch of elephants and tigers are set free
>Camera turns to a bunch of third worlders
>They all shoot themselves
>5 minutes pass
>elephants and tigers walk up to dead third worlders
>somehow detaches small pieces of their bodies for them
>bolt off into the distance
>>
>>2298628
Fuck this stupid nigger go fuck you dog asshole
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.