[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bunny rabbit peeing on bed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bunno.jpg (820KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
bunno.jpg
820KB, 2592x1936px
Was wondering if you had any tips to stop a rabbit peeing on your bed. From what I can tell it happens because:

>The bed is soft, absorbant and 'peeable'
>It smells stongly like me so the rabbit wants to mark it as well

He is neutered and fully litter trained other than this problem.

Right now he free roams everywhere but I have to keep a cardboard barrier next to my bed to stop him getting up there. Pretty annoying to have to climb over it all the time.
>>
My 3 month old bunny likes to pee on the dining room couch every now and then
>>
>>2297333
>>2297354
If you fags would keep your animals off the furniture this would be a non issue.
Disgusting.
>>
>>2297358
this. 2 other poster very haram practice. should not be on furniture.
>>
>>2297333
Stop bringing your animal in your fucking bed

>>2297354
>dining room
>couch
>>
You can't. Rabbits are shit animals that don't belong inside.
>>
>>2297333
>>2297354

Don't let him get on the bed. Here is how it goes from what I observed with my rabbit, there are three possibilities:
>the bun considers everything that is yours his so he marks
>he wants everything and is fighting for it by marking
>he is the alpha bunny and you're the subordinate so he thinks you should step aside and let him mark things for you

In every scenario his conclusion is that he must take a leak on your bed.
>>
>>2297333
Simple, get rid of the piece of shit and get a real pet.
>>
File: bae.jpg (763KB, 2340x1316px) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
763KB, 2340x1316px
It's hard to get a rabbit to understand not to pee in your house. I don't often have issues with my bun, but some rabbits pick up on it better than most do.

Do you have a decent litter box for her?
>>
>>2298203
Yeah, nice big litter box. Nothing gets done outside of it apart from this bed issue.
>>
Every time he does it, pee on the bunny.
>>
>>2298203
>grown man with a bunny

wow. I just assumed it was always female posters talking about pet bunnies. are you a pathetic little pussy, or just a furry?
>>
>>2297333

Bunnies are dumb as shit, why would you put them on your bed?
>>
>>2298390
This. I had the same problem with my rabbit. Then I pissed on it.

Lemme tell you, little fucker got the hint.
>>
>>2297432
>his living room isn't large enough to be the dinning room as well
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.