[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat interaction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: s271a1485453m3181355.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
s271a1485453m3181355.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
Hello, so I have this Manx cat and she's 2 years old. She's spayed and basically she loves running out immediately when the door opens. I hate it so much because she grew up without any other animals and one time she attacked a chihuahua, every time she sees another animal she gets VERY hostile. I have to make sure it's safe for her to roam around so there's times I want to keep her inside a room and there's times where I want her to roam around knowing the area is clear. How can I let her know she has permission or something she can understand? Thanks in advance
>>
>>2296724
You could start by not letting her leave the fucking house you irresponsible twat. Outdoor cat owners need to be castrated.
>>
You could have sex with her to give her some sexual satisfaction maybe then she won't be so aggressive!
>>
>>2296739
i doubt that'd help the problem in any way, but i'd still say it'd be a good idea for op to rub her pussy from time to time just because it's nice
>>
>>2296741
fuck off catfucker, I just wanted you to look at cate.
>>
>>2296724
Follow >>2296747
That way your cat can safely play outside and you don't have to teach it abstract principles it cannot understand.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.