[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you eat your pet if you had to to survive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: Mixed_Pets.jpg (69KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
Mixed_Pets.jpg
69KB, 300x258px
Would you eat your pet if you had to to survive?
>>
>>2296580
>>
File: IMG_20170104_132249.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170104_132249.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>2296580
No. We starve together
>>
>>2296580
Nah. I'm not eating rat, even if I like them as pets.
>>
>>2296580
I take it you're not a dog owner? I'd chop off my own arm so my dog would have something to eat.
>>
>>2296634
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but not everyone feels the same way you do about their dogs.
>>
>>2296634
I wouldn't do that since you just fucked your rate of survival and if you die how is your dog going to cope with your death?
>>
>>2296580

probably not. not so much meat on my old cat, and my dog would be more use alive than dead. If they're able to outlast me they get to survive.
>>
>>2296580
In a heartbeat. She needs months medication or she dies anyways. If I'm in a position were I have to eat her. I might as well end it while shes healthy and happy.
>>
>>2296580
If I was put in a life or death survival situation I would do whatever it takes to come out on top. Including eating my fucking dog.
You would be surprised what you are capable of when pushed to that point OP.
Nobody can hypothetically say they wouldn't do whatever it takes.
>>
>turtle

I wouldn't, not only because of my attachment but because one small turtle would hardly even be worth the effort to make a meal when I could find something more substantial

>turtle soup
I might as well just stew a pot of vegetables if I already had ingredients to make it because boiled water and a very small amount of meat sounds unsatisfying as fuck
>>
>they don't have non-perishable food and water stockpiled in the event of an emergency
>>
I don't have much will to live anyways, so no I wouldn't eat my pets if I had an excuse to die.
They could eat my dead body if they wanted to...
>>
i'd eat the rabbit but not the dog
>>
/an/: thread simulator
>>
File: 1476429353538.jpg (24KB, 781x586px)
1476429353538.jpg
24KB, 781x586px
mfw I use aquaponics as an excuse to keep bigger fish. I don't think I'll even need to eat the fish.
>>
File: Capture.png (21KB, 73x113px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21KB, 73x113px
>>2296580
I know he would he is a prick and then he will pee on my remains.
>>
My dog is more useful to me alive and can find food for the both of us.
>>
>>2296626
>We starve together
he'll end up eating you
>>
>>2296645
>how is your dog going to cope with your death?
he'll eat the rest of the body. you idiots severely overestimate how loyal a starving animal is
>>
>>2296691
wanting to die and agonizing in hunger for weeks are 2 different things. your dog would starve to death before you do, but not before trying to eat you. is being eaten alive the way you want to go?
>>
File: IMG_5044.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_5044.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My fish I would eat without having a second glance. As for my cats I couldn't. I would let them free so at least they may have a chance.
>>
>>2298367
Who knows they might even bring me food. Cats will bring their catch to you sometimes. Both of my cats where feral in their earlier life so I'm sure they still have those skills.
>>
>>2298362
The point is I'd never eat my dog. After my death it wouldn't matter what happens.
>>
>>2296580
Yes
I'd feel like shit for doing it, though
>>
>>2296580
Have you seen A Boy and His Dog? There's your answer
>>
I will some day be a crazy cat lady who becomes her beloved pets after she dies and is consumed by them.
I'm only 53 years and 38 cats away from my goal. I think I might start a GoFundMe page.
>>
Nope. Wouldn't do it. I'd probably just kill myself after anyway if I did so it seems a waste of a dog
>>
probably not
>>
>>2299740
>53 years old and posting on 4chan
Jesus fuck you're as old as my dad
>>
>>2300373
You know they say having a really old dad is a risk factor for the tism anon. Might want to have your parents talk to your teacher about speeding up the investigation for your IEP. And work on your reading comprehension while they're at it.
>>
>>2300374
You're a fucking moron. Thanks for sharing, newfriend.
>>
File: 1477416192071.png (21KB, 355x316px) Image search: [Google]
1477416192071.png
21KB, 355x316px
>>
Gonna eat boyfriend's cat first. She's a shit
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.