[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unexpected mouseguest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_9639-IMAG0346937816884.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9639-IMAG0346937816884.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
I did it /an/, I caught the mouse that's been loose in my dad's house.

This is actually the second one I've gotten in a live trap this week; I let the first one go in a meadow a few miles away. I'm reluctant to do the same to this one, though, since IIRC it's the one who's an insanely voracious chewer; we had a coffee can containing cooking grease chewed all the way through, and the side of the trap this one was in had a huge hole chewed in it as well. It's also getting a lot colder out here and there's snow now.

What's my best course of action here? Trying to decide between a.) driving way the hell far away, ditching it, and hoping it won't come back or b.) seeing if the vet will euthanize it humanely. Is there a better option?

Pic related; it's the beast. It's staying in an old terrarrium until I figure out what to do with it.
>>
Here's what it did to the trap it was caught in. This happened in less than four hours.
>>
Keep him for the winter. They aren't that hard to take care of. Just give them some paper towels to tear up and get cuddly in, give them vegetables and the occasional fruit, and a small bowl of water
>>
File: tmp_9639-IMAG0345279596513.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9639-IMAG0345279596513.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>2295916
Isn't this a deer mouse though? I thought they were the worst kind to keep in the house because of disease risk.

Also I'm afraid he's going to chew through the walls the enclosure he's in and escape. This little fucker can do some damage.
>>
It's a fucking mouse, kill it with a shovel. A vet would laugh at you for wanting to euthanize a mouse that's not even tame.
>>
I have a friend who just releases live captured mice about a hundred yards away from the house. Probably retarded, but it seems to work.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.