[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wolves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

does any of you have any idea how wolves reacts to humans besides you own experiences?
>>
>>2293946
they run away unless you're alone and they're starving
>>
File: evolution.jpg (60KB, 579x820px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
60KB, 579x820px
>>2293946
We need to go back.
>>
>>2293946
They offer spirit visions in exchange for anal sex.

Sometimes they skip the visions.
>>
https://youtu.be/ctOCbg-7KOA

they seem to be good boys :3
>>
>>2294036
>that dude who howls and walks by like its nothing
>>
>>2294003
/an/ in an American speaking board. Speak American or fuck off. Brazilniggers not allowed.
>>
>>2294036
I forget how small most wolves are. for some reason i always picture them as being at least 120 pounds or so.
>>
>>2294091
Most northern wolves are fucking huge!! The further from the equator the larger they get.
The average wolf is like the size of a large breed dog
>>
File: wolf.jpg (58KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
58KB, 564x423px
>>2294091
It's regional for the most part, or they're possibly females. Alaska has some huge 140+lbs with the largest wolf on record being 175lbs. Northwest wolves in general are the largest in north america. Arctic wolves don't have as many food options as northwest wolves.
Mexican wolves are around 80lbs on the higher end. Eastern timber wolves smaller(they also have a good chunk of coyote genes), plains wolves 100lbs, etc.

Also Idaho seems to have huge wolves too. Most trophies I've seen have Idaho origins.
>>
>ywn reintroduce wolves into your state
Feels bad man.
>>
>>2294036
These literally look like doggos to me.
>>
>>2294036
Should've petted them tbqh.
>>
I lived out in Eureka where there was a lot of wolves, and they were extremely scared of people. They could be heard, especially at night, and were extremely loud, but never to be found. I'm perfectly okay with them being scared of people, it keeps them safe. Now grizzly bears are why you carry a 9 gauge shotgun in the wilderness.
>>
However your question is strangely worded OP so if my experience in Eureka is not to your liking, I am sorry.
>>
>>2294330
>trying to pet wild predators
It's like you want to lose a hand.
>>
>>2294087
>american speaking board

Kill yourself lol
>>
File: english-traditional-simplified.jpg (42KB, 526x409px) Image search: [Google]
english-traditional-simplified.jpg
42KB, 526x409px
>>2294453
>>
File: 2qd339w.jpg (57KB, 925x583px) Image search: [Google]
2qd339w.jpg
57KB, 925x583px
>>2294781
>>
>>2294781
>Steam
Please go back to your cancerous board, your screenshot is proof that this tumor has been allowed to survive for far too long.
>>
>>2294781
nice shoop.
>>
>>2294330
Did you ever get mauled anon?
>>
>>2294452
they seemed friendly doe ;;
>>
>>2294116
Don't even man. When I was a kid I used to give money to a charity that wanted to reintroduce them to Britain all the time. People thought I was mad, I just didn't (and still don't) understand why people didn't get that having the wolves back would go a long way towards fixing the deer problem.
>>
>>2294943
No but I would love to.
>>
>>2295032
Because they'd go after farm stock. America is fucking huge and they go after domestic animals. In britain you cant walk more than 5 miles without seeing a sheep. Especially hill sheep where there's little in the way of monitoring them for a farmer.
>>
File: spikecollar_lockhart_2.jpg (64KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
spikecollar_lockhart_2.jpg
64KB, 800x534px
>>2295548
Get a life stock guardian doggo to protect your sheeps
>>
>>2295553
Not practical, there'd still be losses and farmers wouldn't be happy.
>>
>>2295711
The kangals they sent to Africa are reported to have a 80-100% success rate.
>>
>>2295711
>Not practical
You dumb chucklefuck lifestock guardian dogs have been defending flocks of sheep against wolves for millennia with great success, they are even used to ward off cheetahs in Namibia.
>>
>>2295548
Robotic machinegun turrets. Bring down the rain of fire on any woof that triggers the laser fence, the rest will learn from his mistake.
>>
>>2294036
>video deleted
what was it?
>>
>>2295724
Cheetahs are complete pussies. You're talking about somewhere like africa where there's vast open space and the livestock they protect still have a shepherd in close proximity. There's much less free space in britain.

Sure, let's go along with your moronic idea for a moment - livestock guardians can help stop wolves preying on sheep. Because britain is so small and wolf territories are so large, they'll go to the outskirts of towns and villages and pick off dogs, or go to the farms where farms don't have livestock guardians because there's no way you'll ever get every farmer to click onto the idea of having a lgd.

But by all means, keep supporting their reintroduction, I'd love to shoot a wolf in my own country : ^ )
>>
>>2296734
You are ignorant about lifestock guardian dogs and how they function, wherever there are lifestock guardian dogs wolves know to avoid them, here's a basic primer on them:

https://youtu.be/obmBXCzTp2Q
>>
>>2294791
we've got balls of steel
>>
>>2296744
>that gorgeous farmland
>those beautiful mountains
>those spiked collars
>>
>>2296999
They're to protect against wolves and coyotes who always go straight for the neck. Just because rednecks put spike collars on their shitbulls to make them look tough doesn't mean the spike collar never served a legit purpose.
>>
>>2297004
I know why they are on there, I wasn't making fun of it. I think its good looking and functional.
>>
>>2294106
is he ded?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-13-17-22-25.png (37KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-13-17-22-25.png
37KB, 540x960px
>>2294036
Well fuck
>>
>>2294091
>>2294102
Yeah I heard on some documentary recently they reach 6 feet tall standing on hind legs. I never thought they were THAT big.
>>
File: redfox20.jpg (157KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
redfox20.jpg
157KB, 1024x768px
>>2294781
Britfags are just too prideful to admit that they use the incorrect pronunciation of "Aluminum."
>>
>>2293954
Yes... unless they are alone and starving
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.