[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My family is retarded, and through their irresponsibility and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: fucked.jpg (98KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
98KB, 600x450px
My family is retarded, and through their irresponsibility and denial we currently have 19 cats (I think there's been 25 all up).

It's completely fucked. Instead of getting them spayed and neutered (because it's too expensive), they're happy to live blindly to the fact that they will keep breeding forever, and ever, and ever, and ever.

They're going to keep spending thousands of dollars a year on cat food because it's too expensive to get them fixed. Logic!

There's piss and shit everywhere, the house is infested with fleas... I don't want to live like this, but I don't know what to do.

How do you get rid of so many cats humanely? 9 kittens were just born, so getting rid of them would help tremendously. Bringing the grand total down to a still ridiculous 10 cats.
>>
use them for target practice
>>
You know you can literally have cats fixed for free, right?
>>
Take the kittens to a shelter and tell them you found them in the street they'll take the kittens from there and give them the proper care they need and you won't have to worry about them anymore. And since they're kittens they won't be hard to adopt out if you're worried about them being there forever or something.

After that take the rest of the cats to get fixed, if not the females then at least fix the males to reduce the piss oder a little
You can get cats fixed for free so tell your parents to eat a dick if they use that shitty "it's too expensive" excuse.
>>
>>2292269

How? This is in Australia btw.

>>2292266

Not America unfortunately.
>>
>>2292274
Okay then just let a dingo in the house and go from there
>>
Idk about in AUS, but where I live if you tell the shelter they are stray and you plan to release them again they will neuter them for free and clip their ears.
>>
>>2292276
Why would they clip the ears?
>>
>>2292282
They just clip the very tip off one ear so people know the pet has been fixed. That way, the same animal doesn't get brought to a vet multiple times if different people see it.
>>
>>2292284
Neat!
>>
>>2292274
Just message Cat Busters
>>
>>2292263
call spca and child protective services
>>
>>2292263
Acquire a burlap bag and a rope, and locate the nearest river. Pretty traditional way to take care of unwanted kittens.
>>
A N T I F R E E Z E
N T I F R E E Z E
T I F R E E Z E
I F R E E Z E
F R E E Z E
R E E Z E
E E Z E
E Z E
Z E
E
>>
>>2292455
This, works wonders. It's how I got rid of my neighbors pestering cat.
>>
>>2292263
Where are you located? There are a lot of TNR programs out there. Post in some local groups and start getting them spayed/neutered with help from rescues.
>>
Sausages filled with snail poison.
Everybody wins.
>>
1.Go to police station
2."POLICEFUCK MY PARENTS ARE HOARDING ANIMALS *cri*"
or just grab a pitbull and get it on steriods and let It roll and then go replace them with floppy eared dogs
Or go on craigalist and sell them all and aquire floppy ear doggo
>>
>I don't want to live like this, but I don't know what to do.
move out. you're an adult now, you shouldn't be living with your parents.
>>
>>2292284
thats fucking stupid. tattoo the inner side of the ear to say its neutered don't do whats unnecessary
>>
>>2292583
Tattoo.... a cat? Seems you are the stupid one here.
>>
>>2292643
its standard procedure in Australia. while theyre knocked out and getting desexed a tattoo is placed in the ear. its a circle with a line through it. all dogs and cats here have it. cutting off part of the ear makes no sense.
>>
>>2292650
It's for feral cats. Tattoos can't be seen at a distance and no one wants to get close enough to a feral cat to examine it.
>>
>>2292657
youre going to need to be close to see the nipped ear unless you have a monocular and the cats not moving.

i kinda forgot that Americans are allowed to cut their animals ears off though
>>
You should get them fixed and lobotomized. Icepick kitties are the most fun!
>>
>>2292274
I thought Australia was even more liberal about killing cats?

>>2292650
>>2292583
>>2292658

In America cats get a tattoo at the incision area so people don't waste their time and go in for surgery. The ear tip is so you can identify that a cat is already fixed from far away. Ear tips are usually done only on stray/feral cats, tats are done by shelters and some vets. Not only can you see the ear tip by a distance, it's also so when you catch an ear tipped cat, you won't have to sedate it to know it can be released again. saves time, money, and stress. The whole ear isn't cut off, as the name implies it's just the tip

>>2292263
I'd say drop off the kittens to a shelter, and if you can get away with it, all the cats of a single sex. That way you have no more babies. If they are having issues getting rid of them, call the RSPCA or whatever you have there. Chances are some of those cats are ill, or maybe some kittens die, and then they will almost all be taken away. They will usually let families keep like 4 of their favorites to try to keep them from hoarding again so soon.
>>
>>2292686
i dont think we ever get ferals desexed, especially for free. theyre euthanised since theyre a super pest to our eco system. i dont think our feral cat problem is quite the scale of americas but it does exsist.
>>
Leave them alone. If your parents want 20 cats that's their business. Plus they probably kill all kinds of deadly venom spewing monsters since you live in Australia. Just keep them out of your house and start keeping it clean to get rid of the fleas.
>>
>>2292695
killing snakes is a bad thing though and depending where he lives cane toads could be a problem. i agree hes retarded move out or pull your weight and clean up after the cats. or call the council since most places have a 4 cat limit or something
>>
>>2292263
>Instead of getting them spayed and neutered (because it's too expensive
You can spay them yourself
>>
>>2292686
>I thought Australia was even more liberal about killing cats?

They are politically liberal about guns, which means they are not, by the dictionary, liberal about guns.
>>
>>2292755
Time to use the old slingshot, I guess.
>>
>>2292843
Slingshots are banned in most states.
>>
>>2292847
i think you mean "bait thrower"
>>
>>2292263
get a kitchen knife and kill the cats
then burn the corpses
>>
>>2292850
Eh, I live in WA, ginks are legal.
Bows are legal here as well, but cops can still arrest you for owning one without what they deem to be a reasonable excuse.
>>
>>2292847
Jesus Christ, what an awful shithole, making slingshots illegal, can you at least hit them with a boomerang?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5FZqK9SewE
>>
>>2292857
Here's the thing about hunting boomerangs.
They don't come back.

Hunting boomerangs are literally just heavy curved sticks.
>>
>>2292853
what, slingshots are illegal in vic and wa arent they?

upon searching they are in fact illegal (proper arm brace ones) and classed as schedule 1.
>>
>>2292867
also only archers bows are legal, crossbows are illegal
>>
>>2292867
Ginks are legal here, provided they don't have an arm brace.

Bows are legal here (crossbows with permits), but they were individually reclassified as "Dangerous Articles", which means possession without a reasonable excuse is illegal - the problem being, it is up to the officer as to what a reasonable excuse is, I know a guy who hit a six month suspended sentence after getting pulled over after going stump shooting.

The officer and the court didn't care he had permission from the land owner to use the land for target practice.
They reasoned because he didn't want to pay several hundred dollars a year to attend an archery club that he had ulterior motives for owning a bow.
>>
>>2292870
you just repeated exactly what i wrote.

also i know its rwtarded that you have to be a member of a club to do this shit.
>>
LMAO
2CAT
LMAO
>>
>>2292890
what about other cat?
>>
File: 75f.png (125KB, 625x1907px) Image search: [Google]
75f.png
125KB, 625x1907px
>>2292898
>>
>>2292903
Needs the third picture with actual player. It's fixed, your memes are stale.
>>
>>2293129
LMAO
2CAT
>>
Surely there must be pictures. Well op?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.