[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I am in love with otters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

I can't get them out of my mind. All I want to do with my life is help them! For about 3 years they have been my passion... To me this means I love them.

I wanted to ask what anyone else thinks about this? My friend asked me "What is the difference between love and obsession?" and to me the difference is the idea of being selfish.

I don't want anything in return for helping otters, I just want to know I did something to help them throughout my life. It does not matter how much I help, I will always feel like I never did enough. I do not want to put otters second in my life. They are my priority...

Does this mean I love otters?
>>
Sure
>>
>>2290999
at least you have something you can focus on. Other wackos - sorry, enthusiasts - are drifting aimlessly with trivial pursuits. I myself would have liked to work specifically with creatures that most people cringe at, but cute is good too
>>
Well it's not just because they're cute. I love them.. everything about them! I study them when I can, and I know 4Chan will probably bring up everything negative about them, but that's also why I wanted to post on here. I don't think anything anyone says will change my mind. I love otters! At least I'm sure I do.
>>
Funfact: Otters are so into raping seals to death it is starting to effect their breeding rate.
>A weaned harbor seal pup was resting onshore when an untagged male sea otter approached it, grasped it with its teeth and forepaws, bit it on the nose, and flipped it over. The harbor seal moved toward the water with the sea otter following closely. Once in the water, the sea otter gripped the harbor seal's head with its forepaws and repeatedly bit it on the nose, causing a deep laceration. The sea otter and pup rolled violently in the water for approximately 15 min, while the pup struggled to free itself from the sea otter's grasp. Finally, the sea otter positioned itself dorsal to the pup's smaller body while grasping it by the head and holding it underwater in a position typical of mating sea otters. As the sea otter thrust his pelvis, his penis was extruded and intromission was observed. At 105 min into the encounter, the sea otter released the pup, now dead, and began grooming.
>>
Yeah, I know that... I don't love them any less.
>>
I do not related love to sex. I love otters, that doesn't mean i want sexual relations. I just want them to be happy.
>>
Relate*... auto correct.
>>
I am in love! That doesn't mean I want to marry an otter! I pretty much believe that I owe them my life, and that I cannot and will not put anything or anyone before otters. Otters are my life! Without otters I am nothing.
>>
This is cute as fuck
>>
File: 1481447470952.gif (2MB, 346x194px) Image search: [Google]
1481447470952.gif
2MB, 346x194px
>>
Just get laid m8
>>
I do not have an interest in getting married or having kids. All I want is to help save the otter species... all 13 are endangered, unfortunately.
>>
This is adorable.
>>
>>2290999

> what is the difference between love and obsession

They taste different.
>>
its weird but when i was pregnant i had no desire to mother a human child but wanted to raise baby lambs. i would look at pictures on the internet of lambs all day long. hormones are strange things.
>>
>>2291344
Kek
>>
I trap them
Like angry socks with legs. When you get them alive
They're shitty in certain situations
>>
>>2293223
I really hate you, and I hope you die.
>>
>>2290999
I think you have ottism.
>>
>>2293543
I need to for my job
They are a detriment to my work
As are. Mink and most other furry critters
>>
>>2293818
Build a better chicken coop.
>>
>>2290999
My suggestion is finding a way to start domesticating otters for some use in human society; for food, pets clothing etc. anything profitable. It may ensure their survival even if they happen to go extinct in the wild due to trapping and habitat loss.
>>
>>2291820
>>2292235
You'll get over it. Trust me, I used to feel the same way when I was a teenager, except for me it was foxes. 10 years later, I no longer care about them because they're just nasty animals like any other.
>>
>>2293892
I can see why you might think that, but I really doubt I will "get over it". I have decided to dedicate my life to otters, and I have already donated about a thousand dollars to otters.

>>2293818
There are a couple of organizations dedicated to helping otters and are willing to relocate them if they are a bother, or you can buy a better fence. Killing otters will not get rid of the problem as another will more than likely just takes it's place. Otters are also endangered and their state is critical, so please try not to kill them...

>>2293844
My goal is to try to help otters and humans co-exist, but they will never be domestic animals. People may argue that they have trained otters in fisheries to help them gather fish, but otters are needed in the wild, and without otters the world would quite literally be doomed.
>>
Otter cuck detected. Soon enough youll commission otter fursonas to fuck your 2d waifu
>>
>>2294583
Quite the contrary. You are an idiot, and do not know what I mean by "I love otters".
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.