[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this animal abuse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 279x181px
I live in an apartment building in southern California and one of my neighbors own a dog. Not sure what breed he is exactly but looks like some sort of small terrier to me. The people keep him cooped up on a patio/balcony that is maybe 15x5. Everytime I walk past his space is covered in feces and urine, which doesn't get cleaned frequently. Some nights I come home and it's pretty chilly outside because I live by the beach and he is curled up in a little ball by the patio door on a rag and that's it. He gets at most one walk a day (I think every other day) and is always begging to be let in when the people are home. This really seems like neglect to me; is there something I can do or someone I can report to and if so who?
>>
>>2288593
Poke his floppy dog ears then call the police or animal control.
>>
>his space is covered in feces and urine,
complain to your landlord and local spca. the landlord will probably be more effective.
>>
>>2288593
Why people get pets that they cant/dont want to care for baffles me!
>>2288682
>>2288708
Try something these guys said anon
>>
>>2288593
And? Lol dogs are nothing more than decorations. Same with cats. If you're worried about a decoration then you need mental help.
>>
>>2288708
Unfortunately this. The landlord, unless you live in a slum, is going to be Fucking pissed. Balconies are often selling points to an apartment and they effectively ruined theirs, and probably the whole apartment with the shit and piss smell. An accumulation of piss smell is nigh impossible to get rid of efficiently.
>>
>>2288724
Oh, It's the same anon who was abusing pugs
>>
yeah, not cleaning up feces and urine and not providing adequate shelter are neglect. Call animal services.
>>
>people that force dogs to be outside

fucking muslim faggots
>>
>>2289216
This. From your description, the dog's living conditions tick at least some of the "neglect" boxes. By law, dogs are expected to have a clean living environment, adequate shelter from the elements, and water and food. If they are not providing some of these things, animal control can intervene and help the dog.
>>
>>2288724
Fuck you.
>>
You could leave a note in their mailbox telling them to treat their dog better
>>
>>2292632
Unless you're a postman doing his job, putting mail in someone else's mailbox is illegal.
>>
Steal the dog and give him a better life. His owners are probably shitskin muzzies anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.