[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

she will be euthanised on friday ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3321_4.jpg (741KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3321_4.jpg
741KB, 1024x768px
she will be euthanised on friday ;_;
>>
Why?
Also, i'm sorry for your loss, but you could keep her and say that she escaped, if you want to take a risk for your pet, unless it's something to do with a medical thing.
>>
>>2288353
I took her to the vet this morning. she's having difficulty breathing, can't eat much, seems dizzy and can hardly walk. she was in pain too. diagnosis: cancer

the vet said that they can't help her and gave her some medicine

19 years we had her
>>
>>2288357
Oh, well, that is over the average age for a cat, looks like she lived a long and happy life, i'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>2288362
thanks, lad
>>
She looks like a sweet heart. My condolences but it sounds like she lived a long and happy life and was able to share all those years with you and your family.
Just know that when it's her time she won't be in pain and she'll be thankful that you were able to let her rest in peace.
>>
>>2288353
...Why would that be your first assumption?
>>
Good. That vet is saving the lives of at least 10,000,000 birds.
>>
File: 1307105513518.png (108KB, 211x241px) Image search: [Google]
1307105513518.png
108KB, 211x241px
Good Riddance, cats are for depressed and lonely people because theyre used to being shit on and will take any kind of relationship they can be included in.
>>
>>2288352
I'm so sorry OP, spent the last days with your kitty. I bet she loves you lots. I know how it feels to lose your best kitty friend.

>>2288475
Go be an asss somewhere else please. w
>>
>>2288427
>eternal butthurt dogfags
>>
Aw I know that's tough =<

My senior shelter cat went through something similar...your animal lived a long life. Make sure she is comfortable and warm in the meantime before Friday.
>>
>>2288604
>catfag intellectual can't even muster the observational skills to call him a birdfag
>>
>>2288614
>butthurt dogfag wants to hide the fact that they're grasping at straws when trying to trashtalk cats
>>
>>2288616
>trying

Cats are trash thats why its so easy.
>>
>>2288352
>spending good money on a cat
Why?
Put it outside and get another.
>>
>>2288352
;~;
>>
>>2288475
>That's what a dogfag would say
>>
F. Poor kitter.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.