[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turtle care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What the fuck is wrong with my turtle?

Don't know if this is the right place for help but fuck it I don't want my turtle to die so I'll ask anybody

I just used this container to remove him from the tank
>>
>>2288242
just please make an appointment with a qualified veterinarian
>>
>>2288242
after you make people sex to turtle, did you forget to pull rubber out of turtle asshole??
sometimes it get stuck and poo build up until it comes out of turtle pupils

it comon problim
>>
>>2288242
Oh fuck, I had a turtle

I have bad news anon
>>
>>2288242
Looks like it got an infection from being kept in filth
>>
>>2288275
Actually no, It is worse It happened to mine
>>
I don't know what we're supposed to be seeing.
>>
>>2288261
>>2288277
Great, yet another namefag not contributing to the actual thread at all.
>>
>>2288242
It'll be better for the turtle to die than suffer under your horrendous """care""".
>>
>>2288300
explain
>>
JESUS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT TURTLE SOMEBODY TELL ME ALREADY
>>
>>2288304
It....It has a fucking infection care for It more anon where do you fucking keep It
>>2288294
Stupid newfag, I am a tripfag
>>
>>2288304
HOLY FUCK YOU IDIOT IT HAS AN INFECTION SO FUCKING BADLY THAT IT LOST IT'S GODDAMN SCALES OFF IT'S MOTHERFUCKING BACK.

TAKE IT TO THE FUCKING VET YOU NIMWIT AND LEAVE IT THERE FOR PROPER CARE YOU DICK SUCKING FUCKFACE..
>>
>>2288307
>>2288310
I'M NOT EVEN OP YOU STUPID HORSEFUCKERS I'M JUST HERE FOR THE MORBID CURIOSITY JESUS HOW NEW ARE YOU
>>
File: 1474562758645.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474562758645.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>2288304

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT MASSIVE INFECTION?

DO YOU LOOK AT SOMEONE WHO'S ARM IS ROTTING OFF AND THINK "GEE I WONDER WHY THEY DON'T LOOK CHIPPER TODAY"?
>>
File: 1407697083602.jpg (30KB, 345x350px) Image search: [Google]
1407697083602.jpg
30KB, 345x350px
>>2288316
HOLY SHIT LET'S TAKE CRUISE CONTROL TO A N E W L E V E L

E
W

L
E
V
E
L

BECAUSE WE ARE SO FUCKING NEW.

Enjoy getting fucked in a pile of dirt on the side of the road with your hands tied behind your back after your car breaks down on the side of the road and a seedy truck driver comes to help and you secretly love it because that's the whore that you are.

Seriously, fall off a cliff.
>>
>>2288242
Take it to the vet, once cared for properly rehome it to someone who can properly care for it and never own another pet for as long as you live.
>>
>>2288364
that's really harsh, don't be an asshole, then again this is 4chan.
>>
>>2288369
How is it harsh? OP should have taken it to a vet the moment he noticed anything wrong with it. I can't imagine how long that poor thing has had that infection considering how bad it is.
>>
>>2288369
>harsh
You have an animal that is literally rotting away alive, with an issue clearly causued by negligence that takes ages to happen.

It'd be like posting a picture of a dog with half its pelvis rotted away and then calling people harsh for slinging shit at you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.