[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George is dying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2009.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2009.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I moved out on my own about two years ago

After about 6 months I realized how lonely it was to own a house by yourself

My girlfriend at the time - now fiancé - recommend I get a cat, as I wasn't home during the day to give a dog the attention it deserves

Inb4 man with pet cat meme

I rescued an 8 month old cat from a shelter who had been dumped there as a kitten - we named him George

Shortly after I got George I was hit by a car that ran a stop sign while driving my motorcycle home from work - I got hurt pretty badly

Needless to say he's been there through the good and bad as a comfort to me

Fast forward to now - George has tested positive for FIP, a disease that apparently effects less than 5% of felines

Incurable, and almost always fatal

Fiancé and I now have to go say cya' later forever to our good little friend

Pic very fucking much related

Give all your pets a nice chin scratch for George tonight
>>
File: 1447017835343.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>2287928
Rest in kot heaven George
>>
>>2287928
>mourning a cat

Why. They're free.
>>
RIP George
>>
My dad had a cat that died from this.
It fucking destroyed him.

My dad has a thing for Burmese cats and he just has the worst luck with them.

One got out of the house and was torn to shreds by the neighbour's inbred Collies.
One hot bitten by a snake that found its way into the house.
One got fucking stolen (we had a security camera showing someone break into the house and stealing the cat).
And he lost one cat to FIP.

The inflammation hit its guts the worst and the cat couldn't eat or pass food.
My dad held this cat he had reared from a kitten, that was trained like a bloody dog, and it died in his arms.

My dad didn't cry when my brother went missing, or when I nearly died in hospital, but that fucking cat broke him.

Fuck FIP.
>>
>>2288044
>Breaking into a house to steal a fucking cat
Are Burmese highly desirable breeds or something?
>>
>>2288048
I don't think they broke into the house to steal the cat, but the cat was there, so why the fuck not?
Why pay $800+ for a papered, show quality Burmese, when you can just steal one like you can a microwave and a TV?
>>
>>2287928
He reminds me a bit of a cat I used to have.
Condolences, OP. You did good by George, and he did good by you. He's a good boy.
>>
>>2288044
This reminds me of my teacher, she's always had bad luck with her dogs.
>always Boxers (3 so far)
>always female
>always call them Linda
>they each die of cancer
Rinse and repeat each time. It's like the breed and the name are cursed.
>>
>>2288281
It's just the breed. All boxers are cancer machines nowadays.
>>
>>2287928
He sounds like a very special little dude. I am sure he was a very happy cat, and you gave him a great life:
>>
>>2287928
F
>>
>>2287928
Does he have a very progressive form of FIV?
Most kitties I've seen, even with FIV, live a decently long life. Maybe not till their 20s like other cats but at least till 9-10. I kinda feel like you're giving your goodbyes a little early. I wish you and George luck (●´ω`●)
>>
Oh OP, I'm sorry. Got to a different vet in the future, I promise it will make you happier when you find your next forever friend.

If by any chance that cat is still alive, keep it alive.
>>
>>2288295
No, read the OP, he has FIP.
It's an incredibly invasive inflammatory condition, it typically causes death by causing the digestive tract to swell to the point of blockage.
Cats slowly starve to death in brutal agony if they are not given euthanasia.
>>
>>2288510
Let nature run its course, op
>>
>>2288538
Fuck off, I've had a cat die from this.
The cat deserves a peaceful death, it deserves to not die in agonising pain.
>>
>>2288544
All cats deserve agonizing pain then death
>>
>>2288961
Fuck off you fucking dogtard.
Go smell like shit to everyone except other dog owners.
>>
>>2287928
Rip George
>>
>>2288981
>t.Projector
You do realize smelling like shit and not realizing it is a catfag meme right? All you just told me is that you smell like the shits George won't be taking anymore :^]
>>
>>2287928
Rip George
When I see pink/orange clouds I'll think of your soft paws.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.