[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Abuse Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2600.jpg (334KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2600.jpg
334KB, 1600x1067px
Animal Abuse is a real problem in the world today. Why do people abuse animals? What's the psychology behind animal abusers? Are they mad at the world and want to take it out on animals? Are they doing it because they want to exert dominance/power? Are they evil?

Let's discuss.
>>
Ever since I had to get a cat out of a crate that had been lit on fire after being doused in gasoline and dragged behind a truck by some teenagers I just stopped caring why people abuse animals and just know they're fucking evil for doing it
>>
>>2287837
I have this thing with cats. I don't like them , I don't harm them and I stay away from them when possible ( fiancee got 2 of them ). I really want to get into cats , don't ask why , I just want to get over this "hate" and prove myself I can offer affection and attention to a cat. Never had a though about killing a cat or any animal , that's just , as you said , evil.

Yes , op, they want to exert dominance because they're degenerate and can't understand the meaning of a companion ,of some creature that unconditionally loves you and sees you as his best friend. There may be a lot of reasons why animal abuse is a huge problem nowadays.
>>
>>2287831

I can see how most animal abusers can abuse dogs. Dogs will love you no matter what kind of person their owner is. They're loyal to a fault.
>>
File: 12850869623649.jpg (52KB, 657x598px) Image search: [Google]
12850869623649.jpg
52KB, 657x598px
>>2287831
>Why do people abuse animals
"We need an ecological catastrophe for people to begin to care"-tier:
or "muh furry babies don't touch" tier:
Pet overpopulation. Easily available for any retard to harass.
"Can't be helped at all" tier:
- Animal aggression is ignored or going plainly unnoticed in kids from families that don't give a shit in general.
- How money works. Sad exotics cases, poaching etc
>>
>>2287837
>hurrr evil

for real though it was probably a kid whose uncle raped them and their family didn't believe them. we do it because it keeps us from hurting people.
>>
>>2287937
>It keeps us from hurting people
Edgy af
>>
>>2287831
Honestly I feel bad for the abusers too. I mean they were innocent children once. Abusing something for the sake of inflicting pain makes you not right in the head. Maybe they weren't always that way, maybe mommy and daddy didn't notice them enough or they were bullied in school and no one cared, etc.
>>
>>2287950
Or maybe they just felt like being youth rebellious

I honestly don't get you people, If you suffer shouldn't you prevent another from suffering? You're like fucking jews
>>
>>2287937
Evil doesn't have to mean like they're possessed by the devil or some crazy shit. Just that their moral compass and actions are so fucked up to an extent that they're just complete shit, through and through

>hurr they were hurt and they hurt other people
Yeah, both my parents were abused as kids then passed abuse down to me, and I was raped repeatedly as a child by a relative. That doesn't make hurting others any less fucked. It may be a reason, but it's not an acceptable excuse.
>>
>>2287831
I can tell you why I did it. Because inflicting pain on a living being gives me pleasure. The cuter the object, the more fun it is to work on it.

Pugs are my all time favourite.
>>
>>2288626
Do you atleast keep their ears you baiting sociopath?
>>
>>2288626
That only half answers the questions. What about the act of violence gives pleasure?

As other anons have suggested in the thread, I suggest it's the act of domination and control over something. A way of coping with pain or inadequacy by controlling the pain experienced by a living creature unable to defend itself.

I don't think this is something that is even limited to literal sociopaths or victims of abuse either. From what little anecdotal exposure I've had to people who reportedly harm animals, emotional immaturity comes across as a primary shared characteristic.
>>
>>2287955
Even being a rebellious kid, there's probably a reason they decided to go that far with it. Most rebellious kids play music too loud or don't do their homework, or hell just drinking and smoking pot. It takes someone really fucked in the head to torture an animal for fun. Doing it as a kid just means you're a little more fucked up and a little more stupid than other kids. Hell Maybe their parents brought them up to think that it's OK to hurt animals.

Anyway I work at a shelter if anyone wants animal abuse or neglect stories
>>
>>2288741
Sure, I could have some feels
>>
>>2287831

There are a few factors that come into play with animal abuse. Lack of willingness to find a healthier way to vent frustrations with pets, enviroment, culture, past abuse history (because abuse can be a cycle), and mental illness. I'm sure I'm missing some, but those are the factors that play the largest part.

Mental illness aside, abusers typically just don't care. They either feel that the abuse they inflict is justified or they're too lazy/set in their ways to change.
>>
>>2288917
I'll start with abuse because it's much less common

>Get grey and white 6 month old pit puppy in, with no information other than she's a court order and Because of that she's minimal handling
> Later find out from the police she's part of an abuse case
>About a week ago neighbors saw an older white male throw a dog off their 3rd floor balcony
>Police and ACO show up, they give the guy a break and give him warning, and say that to avoid charges he needs to bring the dog to a vet
>ACO go to check up on the dog a week later
>They find the black girlfriend tripping on the dog's pain meds
>They said they couldn't afford the surgery at that time and didn't want to give up the animal so the vet gave them tramadol on the promise they will be back next paycheck
>The entire week the dog had a broken hip, she didn't get a single pain pill since she was at the vet
>ACO now takes the dog
>We can't do anything medically until the dog is legally ours Because she is evidence, which takes 6 weeks
> By the time we were able to x-ray and do surgery, her hip already began to heal all fucked up
>The gf (who owns the dogs) has to give up all of her animals
>Her puppies 'mysteriously' disappeared
>She surrenders the mother of broken hip dog
>Has awful case of mange, is emaciated and tits are raw from dragging on the floor
>"But I love her so much!"
>>
>>2287837
Thanks for the laff.
#FuckCats
>>
>>2287831
They do it because humans are literal demons and nobody is stopping them.

People will be exactly as bad as they are allowed to be.
>>
>>2287937
You're evil. Period. You're literal demons that a crusade needs waged against. No rest until there are no humans.
>>
>>2288626
Your just a psychopath

Not a sociopath as the other anon suggested
>>
Animal abusers are mostly psychopaths

Causing pain and suffering is how they get their kicks

Animal abusers are smart enough to realize torturing and killing humans would land them in jail

t. Dad was a career crook and psychopath
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (59KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
59KB, 640x427px
>>2288952
Alright

Pipe down PETA

Animals are perfectly capable of sadism
>>
>>2287937
>Hurtinh others keeps us from hurting people
Nigga what. Can't you just play some video games to let your anger out? FPS are great for that
>>
>>2287937
Please kill yourself. Or get help.

Hurting an innocent creature because you were hurt as an innocent is not going to make you feel any better.

Fuck the people who didn't believe you.
>>
>>2287937
Your choices are your own. Eat a bullet.
>>
>>2287837
But what if you played Doom music during it?
>>
File: n.png (196KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
n.png
196KB, 400x260px
>>2289293
>>
>>2287937
>we
>us
Stop trying to be edgy
>>
>>2287939
I think he should try hurting people instead, that'll get him punched in the face vor killed
>>
>>2288626
>The cuter the object, the more fun it is to work on it.
>Pugs are my all time favourite.

Pugs
Cute
choose one
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.