[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Releasing crickets for kitty to hunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: File Dec 26, 6 39 35 PM.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
File Dec 26, 6 39 35 PM.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
I have an indoor city cat that I would like to make feel more fulfilled, so I want to release some male-only crickets for her to hunt down - maybe a couple at a time. Does this sound like a decent idea? I figure crickets make noise so she'll definitely be aware of them and find them, and I'm in boston where crickets don't seem common enough to worry that a breeding partner will be around randomly
>>
They are going to be really annoying, both alive and dead when you have to clean it up.
>>
>>2287345
I'd just put them in the bath tub and under supervision. I don't want to deal with that shit loose in my house.
>>
Lock her in the bathroom with a feeder rat or something.
>>
Those things are vermin. They infest your house and eat your flooring, plastic crap, everything. They're loud as fuck at night.
Have you seen the movie Jurassic Park? Having one gender of dinosaurs didn't work so well. Life finds a way. Would you let cockroaches loose in your house? At least cockroaches are quiet and don't jump.
>>
>>2287345
>too lazy to play with cat
>would rather release insects inside house

What the fuck is wrong with you catfags?
>>
>>2287420

how messy would this be?
>>
>>2287347
yes

catfags are lazy idiots

you haven't learned this yet?
>>
>cat on the counter
>lonely, bird in a tiny cage

kill yourself op

you're a lazy, shitty pet owner
>>
>>2287516
very, but the cat would have fun
>>
>>2289772

Do. Not. Do. This.

Rats have seriously long teeth and your cat, who is a indoor cat, doesn't possess the skills to safely kill a rat. A rat bite to you or your cat can lead to serious wounds or infection.

God, play with your cat. They have battery operated cat toys now where you don't even have to move off the couch.

Sometimes I throw a few meal worms in a box because 1) my cat goes ape shit for meal worms 2) they can't fuck up my house if I dispose of them after.

Crickets can fuck up your house, and also pet store crickets aren't the same genus/species of crickets found outside your home. So you can pose a threat to local insects if they get out. Just over all - don't do it. Try meal worms if you really want. My kitties love them. But overall, play with your fucking cat.
>>
It'd be great until the crickets breed and you get evicted for intentionally infesting your building.

Get those hexbug toys.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.