[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that dolphins will grab you with their prehensile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: How horrifying.png (32KB, 391x33px) Image search: [Google]
How horrifying.png
32KB, 391x33px
Is it true that dolphins will grab you with their prehensile penises and drag you to the watery depths into a rape cave to gang rape you until you die?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 493x101px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 493x101px
>>2286473
>>
>>2286473
Yes, there's a few videos where they are caught humping human swimmers/divers. There was even an experiment where a female scientist lived with and jerked off a male dolphin on a regular basis.
>>
>>2286473
Yes it's actually been documented.
>>
I don't think the rape cave thing is true but they definitely rape things
>>
This is the original source for that story about rape caves:

http://emtoast.com/?p=1925

If you look into the statements made in the article, or simply read any other articles (or the disclaimer) of that site, you can immediately tell it's a joke article on a satire webpage.
Rape caves are a creation of that article. As for the part about prehensile penises, I've understood a dolphin penis has muscles that allow the animal to extend, retract, bend it and point it. But I don't think they can actually wrap it around objects and grab them in a hold.

Dolphins are known for their sex drive, though; male dolphins can gangrape a female dolphin, and they can masturbate themselves with objects (there's for example a video where a dolphin's pushing its penis into a dead fish). There are also lots of videoclips of dolphins humping people the same way as dogs. Since dolphins live underwater but humans don't, a sexually aggressive dolphin approaching a diver can be more dangerous than a dog humping your leg.
>>
They can and will rape a human but the whole "Rape Cave" article is false.
>>
>>2286473
Im of the firm belief that throughout the entirety of history more dolphins have been raped by humans than humans have been raped by dolphins

Thoughts?
>>
>>2286483
>where a female scientist lived with and jerked off a male dolphin on a regular basis.
what?

source please
>>
>>2287571
The scientist's name is Margaret Howe Lovatt. She did it to calm down her adolescent specimen ;).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.