[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anybody hate dogs? Even Hitler loved them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: blondi2.jpg (78KB, 550x822px) Image search: [Google]
blondi2.jpg
78KB, 550x822px
How can anybody hate dogs? Even Hitler loved them.
>>
>>2286468
Honest question: Why weren't German Shepherds banned and removed after WWII like everything else associated with Nazis?
GSDs were literally Hitler's favorite breed, how is it still allowed for them to exist when white people are told they're bad people just for being born white which they didn't choose, because of white guilt after the war?
Why the double standard?
>>
>>2286469
they predate Hitler and were very popular before he did those politically incorrect things in europe
>>
>>2286470
The Bellamy Salute also predated Hitler and was very popular before the rise of the third reich. So I ask again, why the double standard for doggos?
>>
dogs look, act, smell and sound disgusting.
>>
>>2286489
t. catfag
>>
>>2286469
Because the dogs were so good we ended up taking a bunch and using it for ourselves
>>
>having to kill your dog and her pups before you an hero to spare them Russian torture

poor Adolf never deserved this
>>
>>2286539
He literally tested his poison he was going to use to kill himself with on them to make sure it would work.
>>
>>2286539
>Be Adolf Hitler
>Have a doggy that was saved from certain doom
>Name him Fuchsl
>Man on train offers to pay a large sum for Fuchsl
>Love Fuchl too much to part with him
>Later that day on the train Fuchsl gets stolen
>>
>>2286541
Yes, because there was definitely someone alive to repeat the story. Adolf was definitely there to put in his two cents. Or maybe his dead girlfriend explained that to the soilders.

Fucking Jewish propaganda. No one knew what happened, because anyone that witnessed it Fucking died. For all we knew it was an accident the dogs got into it in the first place.
>>
>>2286541
>That afternoon, Hitler expressed doubts about the cyanide capsules he had received through Heinrich Himmler's SS.[24] This because at this point Hitler regarded Himmler as a traitor, and he feared that the capsules were in fact sedatives. To verify the capsules' contents, Hitler—who already intended to have Blondi killed so that she did not fall into the hands of the Russians[25]—ordered Dr. Werner Haase to test one on Blondi, and the dog died as a result.[26] Hitler became completely inconsolable.[27]

Yes, because he would have to euthanize her anyway. Even Kikepedia states it fucked him up when they proved to be the real deal, even when he knew he'd have to kill her either way.
>>
>>2286883
The only way there would be any sort of account at all is if someone escaped before the Russians arrived to go write the history. Like if Hitler was like "The people must know, leave and don't let them catch you" like in a movie.
Otherwise there was no on aliveto have wrote any of that and therefore it's all Jewish tricks. History is written by the victors.
>>
BARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARKBARK BARK BARK *mauls a toddler*
>>
>>2287188
Only a cat barks in odd numbers.
>>
Your speaking like Adolf Hitler was a bad person or something. It's against the rules to bait and call people names... Generally being a rude and slandering individual. Get out.
>>
>>2287255
Only dogs say this.
>>
>>2286468

People are fucking stupid. If a person doesn't like dogs I don't associate with that person because they are 100% without a doubt giant fucking cunts.

I love my dog, and almost every dog I meet. Some little dogs are shitcunts but most dogs are absolutely amazing.

If you don't like dogs then fuck you
>>
>>2286468
Probably. I was bitten by a dog. I'm kindof average about them now. If it was a more serious attack I would probably be scared of and hate them.

>>2286469
I don't really know. I always feel bad when I see pure German sheperds. I imagine them in 10 years and see them crawling on the floor because of hip problems.
They are intelligent and obedient, I wish someone could just improve their health issues.

>>2286470
So did his dank ass mustache
>>
>>2286550
>who already intended to have Blondi killed so that she did not fall into the hands of the Russians

Why not? Would they have raped the dog?
>>
>>2287453
In war times, especially with Hitler doing what he did, people will take their anger out on anything they can. Animals are perfect because they can't snitch and no one cares about a dog during war. I mean Americans pride themselves on loving animals and having all these animal welfare laws, and decades later our troops are stomping on kittens and throwing puppies off cliffs just for laughs. And they weren't even owned by the enemies. Imagine what the average soilders would do to Hitler's dogs. Torture probably wouldn't be enough for them.
>>
>>2286468
>Even Hitler loved them
Actually Hitler was an avid animal lover and one of the first ever legal measures against animal cruelty were adopted under his rule.

Have you ever heard the proverb "history is written by the victors"? If you don't vehemently trust every signle piece of zionist propaganda about ww2, you might as well research a bit.

>inb4 go back to /pol/
>>
>How can anybody hate dogs?
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
>>
People usually don't hate dogs.
They hate dogfags like these >>2287395.
They are the most obnoxious animalfags.
>>
>>2288665
Yeah, Don't forget Catfags
Or the special snowflake Spiderfag
Or the parasite ridden faggot Ratfags
Obviously pet rock owners are the best of all fags
>>
>>2288676
spider fags are only getting annoying when you ask them about their pets, otherwise they're normal like ratfags.
catfags are often attention whores, but still not as obnoxious as dogfags.
>>
>>2286468

>dfdg
>>
>>2286550
>>2286883
>>2287165
or perhaps Werner Haase??? you guys do know he was made a prisoner of war after Hitler's death, right? learn history before you apply dumbass alt right terms.
>>
>even hitler meme
hitler wasn't this monarch of hate uneducated masses like you make him out to be
the man simply hated jews, and for good reason believe it or not. he's not the first person to chase jews away from his country, Greece did it once. UK did it once, he just did it at the wrong time and resulted in a shitshow that escalated

that being said, doggos are better than humans and it is literally impossible to not fall in love with a loyal dog
>>
File: 11241929126_998f168c51_z(1).jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
11241929126_998f168c51_z(1).jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>2287450
>tfw purebred german shepherd
>hip grading wasn't good
>he sits awkwardly at 5.5 years old

I know poor doggo is gonna have issues as a senior, so enjoy all the snow you can, pupper
>>
>even
What do you mean? Hitler was a great guy. Of course he would love dogs. Saying that unironically.

And there are reasons to hate dogs, like when you live in a neighbourhood with a lot of them and they bark all the time.
That being said, I at least like my dog.
>>
>>2289402
>Hitler was a great guy.
>Saying that unironically.

So what is it about this board in particular that attracts all the Stormweenies anyway? I'm aware that /pol/ brings a lot of those twats over, but why do they feel so inclined to make edgy statements like this in other parts?
>>
>>2289711
I'm sure your knowledge of hitler is completely centered around what you heard in high school.
>Hitler was evil
>Hitler hated all
>Nazis were racist
>Nazis were evil
war is written by the victors anon, and let me tell you, the victors of that war were the cruelest in the war
>>
obviously only terrible people as hitler like cancer pets aka dogs
>>
Dogs can be cool and awesome and I like most of them but I would never want to own one. They're pretty disgusting 99% of the time.
>>
>>2289742
Same goes for me and cats
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.