[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/an/ cringe thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 17

File: your ferret is DYING.png (127KB, 1158x387px) Image search: [Google]
your ferret is DYING.png
127KB, 1158x387px
>>
Well, its seen a vet, and is still seeing a vet. Its also isolated. Which is both good and bad since its depressing that it's dying alone. Sadder that they haven't put it down yet.

People really need to realize when it's time to let go.
>>
>>2284516
I can't tell if it's a head or not.
>>
>>2284519
Sometimes ferrets can live long and good lives even with adrenal, but yeah I get what you're saying.
A successful adrenal treatment usually involves the hair growing back, I feel like they should be looking into more options (Lupron maybe?)
The lymphoma is whack though, there are little to no treatments available for that one...

What bugged me about this pic though, and this is why I posted it; That fucking dumb idiot who's offering advice for a medical question and she didn't even read anything that was said.
That's just irresponsible and embarrassing.
>>
>file no longer exists

why tho
>>
>>2284910
It's still up, refresh the page or something
>>
>>2284516
I can't tell what animal that is
>>
>>2285198
I thought it was a deformed crocodile dick at first.
>>
File: dogspotting.jpg (43KB, 684x402px) Image search: [Google]
dogspotting.jpg
43KB, 684x402px
>>
File: dog nose controller.jpg (67KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
dog nose controller.jpg
67KB, 539x960px
>>2286225
>>
>>2286226
>>
>>2286225
Yea Michael , I thought you were cool!
>>
>>2286229
That's old but holy shit I still wonder if the guy was serious, lel.
>>
File: meat.jpg (53KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
meat.jpg
53KB, 530x298px
>>2286225
http://mashable.com/2014/10/09/dogspotting/#AvvmEV2jAaqg
>>
>>2286229
>>
File: thats its heart u idiot.jpg (62KB, 590x513px) Image search: [Google]
thats its heart u idiot.jpg
62KB, 590x513px
>>2286233
>>
File: turtle forum.jpg (58KB, 590x430px) Image search: [Google]
turtle forum.jpg
58KB, 590x430px
>>2286268
>>
File: hide your weed in a turtle.jpg (9KB, 590x67px) Image search: [Google]
hide your weed in a turtle.jpg
9KB, 590x67px
>>2286270
turtle forum is a goldmine.
>>
File: Untitled.png (60KB, 575x110px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
60KB, 575x110px
>>2286225
>>2286232
what the fuck is wrong with these people?
>see biggest penalty is pic related
oh they're liberals
>>
>>2286268
i raged hard
>>
>>2286290
It's not believable enough to get me
>>
>>2286232
You know, sometimes you meet people with strong opinions about things, who're ready to fight for their cause and at first you kinda do respect it. But then they open their mouth and you understand that they believe in some things that aren't really excusable for people over 10.
>>
>>2286268
What is "baby ruby"? Why do people believe there's treasure inside of turtles? How did he find it "in a bush"? Is it trolling?
>>
>>2286533
Guy is either a troll or has serious brain problems judging from the name, sig, and post.
>>
>>2286229
>filename
That's from the first Jurassic Park movie.
>>
>>2286533
This is a REALLY old article from Something Awful where they would make up fake forums and post fake screenshots of the threads they would make up for the fake forum.
>>
>ITT /an doesnt understand jokes or humour
>>
I don't have the screenshots anymore because an admin deleted the post, but...
>be a member of several tropical fish and exotic animals groups on Facebook for advice and to get good deals on used aquariums and shit
>black lady posts pic of her aquarium to show it off
>a twenty gallon tank with blue gravel and a spongebob house
>it has a male betta, two fancy goldfish, a koi, some blue rams (ciclids), a cory catfish, a snail and crabs
>the rams and betta are missing portions of their fins
>posts about how Walmart bettas "last the longest" in her tank because they're tough
>at least five different people jump on her, telling her her tank is too small, her fish are incompatible due to aggression, temperature, etc
>"No, my tank is beautifully stocked, I knew some pathetic idiot was gonna comment on how I treat a FISH"
>refuses to listen to any advice, no matter how polite or rude
>makes it into a race issue, telling posters they're white trash hillbillies who smoked too much meth today
>tags her brothers and sons in the conversation, they send nasty messages to myself and other members of the group threatening violence
>admin (who is the owner of a mom and pop fish store) deletes post
>he tells me he's printing out her pic to put behind the counter of his store so that she is banned from buying fish there
>like that will do any good, she buys all her fish at Walmart
Why are black people like this with fish? I had another one tell me she tried to turn a glass aquarium into a coffee table that was filled all the way up with water and stocked with fish (neon tetras) and sealed. The fish kept dying and she couldn't fathom that the fish ran out of air in the sealed aquarium because "fish breathe water, not air"
>>
File: nemofish.png (80KB, 1045x763px) Image search: [Google]
nemofish.png
80KB, 1045x763px
>>
>>2286834
what do you expect from niggers?
>>
>>2286278
Stfu statist
>>
>had to visit shit family on christmas
>sister is a BYB
>had to watch in laws yell at and hit friendly, geriatric, well-behaved small dogs for watching people eat
>also got yelled at for cuddling up to people for affection
>betta fish in a bowl the size of a coffee mug with dirty water
>"He's happier in there; Look, he's blowing bubbles!"
>rats in a horrendously filthy cage eating hamster food
Not sure if this qualifies, but I certainly did spend the entirety of christmas day cringing.
>>
File: elmer sad.png (126KB, 287x343px) Image search: [Google]
elmer sad.png
126KB, 287x343px
>>2286872
>>
File: 1482001241114.png (66KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482001241114.png
66KB, 247x200px
>>2286872
what the fuck? i was allowed to deny sale for any reason at petsmart
>>
>>2286834
Some people are really clueless and heartless about fish.

>at work
>one coworker adores her fish - has had her goldfish for 17 years
>comes in distraught one day and mentions that her catfish passed away the previous night
>other coworker laughs and says "haha its just a fish..."
I know fish seem simple, but it is possible to form a bond with them and they do have personalities.
>>
>>2286834
It really isn't a black person thing. Every single person I've ever met in person who owns fish basically just neglects them and replaces them every week or so, until they get bored and just stop.
>>
>>2286272
cute
>>
>>2286278
I don't get you

I assume you're anti-Big Gov, right?

but you're also likely pro-militarized, giant ever-present police force?

Big Gov can't take your guns without those cunts in uniform man
>>
>>2287938
pretty sure those are alligators

>>2287912
yeah same with reptiles and amphibians. dumb natural mammal bias
>>
>>2287293
Why didn't you hit them back?
>>
what if all the animals are actually just dressed up and are a secret human society that desnt want to be targeted as queers 9-11 was bad good night america it is curently 3:57 !@!<;
>>
>>2288084
>>
>>2286834
you should see how they treat their kids...her children probably WISH they were her fish
>>
File: toocute.jpg (227KB, 1258x864px) Image search: [Google]
toocute.jpg
227KB, 1258x864px
>>2286872
>those feels
>>
>>2286872
I posted a month ago in that "What I bought, What I expected, What I got" thread about buying a clownfish, expecting Nemo, and having it die because I didn't know it needed salt water. I got 8 vicious replies - at which I kekked - but apparently no one got the reference.
>>
>>2289291
Considering there was basically a clownfish holocaust after that movie came out, is it that surprising?
>>
>>2289292
Isn't things happening like that common when a certain animal is on a show or movie people enjoy? It happened for the 101 Dalmatians movie too right? As well as the Rascal anime which caused the raccoon problem in Japan.
>>
>>2289314
good came of it too.

captive breeding of clownfish really took off because of finding nemo
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.