[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOST DOG -- BELOW FREEZING -- NO COLLAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: DSC00114.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00114.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Someone lost this dog, it is below freezing and there is no collar.

It obviously has a loving owner.
Fine hair, well mannered very friendly

What do i do???
It is so lost. I gave it a meal please help??
It is dark and very cold do i let it go??
We have room and resources to care for him temporarily
>>
File: DSC00113.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00113.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>2282890
Lots of whimpering, begging for pets
VERY friendly. VERY well trained
i want to help this animal get to it's loving owner
>>
check online classifieds

keep it as long as you want to, then call animal control to pick it up
>>
Found dog flyers with picture placed around the area you found him, local vets(they can also check to see if he's chipped) and animal shelters.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>2282890

>local lost and found pet page
>check for posts to see if owner posted about lost dog
>post pics
>success (usually)
>>
>>2282895
>>2282900
don't post pictures

post a vague description and ask whoever calls about the dog to describe it
>>
>>2282902
Actually yeah, you're right anon.
Thanks.
>>
>>2282890
Print out some flyer's tonight and post them around your neighborhood tomorrow. Keep an ear to the ground, a dog that acts like it was raised with care, that caring owner will come looking.

Good luck, anon! Stay warm!
>>
>>2282906
>>2282905
>>2282902
>>2282900
>>2282895
>>2282894
I found the owner!
They were out of town - visiting for christmas, a boy about 15 was whistling and calling his name, ran right too him.

Happy ending!!!!!!
>>
>>2282913
It's a Christmas miracle!
Good on you, anon.
Earlier today my neighbor came over with a beautiful Shepherd mix and asked if I recognized the dog. I did not. Sheriff was called because the dog was running their livestock. As the sheriff pulled into the driveway, the owner did too.
It was nice.
>>
>>2282913
Nice.
>amid a sea of shitposting trolls, one anon stands out. A beacon of hope during dark times....
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.