[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these cats old enough to be taken from their mom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20161213_121232.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161213_121232.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Are these cats old enough to be taken from their mom?
>>
>>2282081
Help
>>
How old are they?
>>
>>2282096
My guess is 6 weeks maybe 5, none of their eyes are blue
>>
Nope, need a couple more weeks
>>
do you live in a filthy bus?
>>
No God no!
8 weeks is the minimum and even then some people will recommend twelve weeks.
Should be fine at 8 weeks but any lower and you will end up with social retarded cats.
It is like having a cat with Autism.
>>
>>2282180
No I found them in an abandoned bus at work
>>2282476
Ok I see, I rescued my current cat at 8 weeks and he's alright. So I'll just try to make them social to humans for now and wait a few more weeks before they wander away from the bus with their mom
>>
>>2282107
Blue eyes are not an indicator of their age.

the dilemma here is that they are outdoor cats, and in a few weeks time they may become ill or die or become fearful of humans. If you're going to take in the kittens, take them all in now and take the mom in too. Otherwise just don't interfere at all, you're just letting the mother procreate faster and the kittens would probably all die off if you didn't feed them
>>
>>2282578
yeah that's my idea, they're not really outside cats yet, because theyve lived inside that tiny bus this whole time. As for the mom i want to catch her get her spayed and then release her back. Anyways i might do it this week or wait until after new years... I'm also in touch with a couplew of shelters but they need lots of pictures
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.