[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are animals so subhuman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Poop-eatingCR2.jpg (124KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
Poop-eatingCR2.jpg
124KB, 800x577px
Why are animals so subhuman?
>>
Because its owner feeds it complete garbage it cannot digest. That poo is probally still holding 90% of what its limited nutritional value was in the first place, hence it is seen as food by a fat starving dog.
>>
>>2281350
Why don't we see starving people eating poo then?
>>
>>2281355
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)
>>
>>2281355
Because you've never heard of India apparently
>>
>>2281347
Dog shit contains enzymes that the dog needs, which is why they're attracted to sniffing and eating it.

At least that's what a vet tech girl I know told me
>>
Because they aren't human
>>
>>2281367
Only if they are lacking those enzymes from a very poor diet.
>>
There's people who get sexually aroused by having girls shit in their mouths, OP
>>
What about wild canids, do they eat shit too?

Dogs are generally extremely disgusting animals so it's probably normal and not >MY FUR BABY ISN'T A NASTY SHIT EATER THAT LICKS MY FACE AFTERWARDS, ITS BECAUSE OF THE POOR QUALITY FOOD!
>>
It is natural for us Humans to perceive animals as primitive and unruly. This is simply because animals are low dimensional beings that were seeded on our home planet to polarize our consciousness. I for one will let you know that the apex human intended to establish things the way they are now through astral projection to solve the issue of humanitary solitude. We as the human race should learn to cherish, and embrace the crude side to what is us. Without two forces in tandem how would we even be able to exist at this very moment? Can you provide the answers OP? I dont think you can keep up as your blatant ignorance gets the best of you.
>>
>>2281489
Dude. That's DEEP.
>>
>>2281400

Only good post
>>
File: 1386416539661.jpg (49KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1386416539661.jpg
49KB, 469x463px
>>2281489
>>
>>2281347
pretty much every animal is more human than most muslims
>>
>>2281413
I doubt they swallow
>>
Not human =/= human . You can't really apply the same values
>>
>>2281350
This. Had a rescue dog for a while and it ate dog shit all the time and also had digestive problems. Quality food (which a shelter did not provide) and supplements helped.
>>
I feed my dogs a good quality kibblr and give them probiotics daily, but they will still try to sneak cat turds if they think they can get away with it. I think some dogs must just like how it tastes.
>>
cause they are forced to live in a human world.
>>
File: shit twinkies.jpg (245KB, 1398x1421px) Image search: [Google]
shit twinkies.jpg
245KB, 1398x1421px
>>2282256
there are definitely people who fetishize eating feces.
>>
>>2282450
h-ha ha?
>>
>>2282459
you wish this was a joke
>>
>>2282450
Kinda reminds me /pol/ shit ideas inside something harmless looking
>>
>>2282450
So, she improved them, right?
>>
>>2282450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsJc2ZhbXIg
>>
File: 74051866.jpg (69KB, 273x365px) Image search: [Google]
74051866.jpg
69KB, 273x365px
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.