[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pit Bulls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: pitbill.jpg (61KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
pitbill.jpg
61KB, 320x240px
What is their fucking problem?
>>
>>2281047

Follow-up question: why do niggers have such a strong bond with these dogs?
>>
>>2281048

They are nigger dogs...also answers your first question
>>
Nothing...

Well, to be honest, one chewed some of my legos in 1989. Alright, you sold me, exterminate their race.
>>
>statistically more likely to kill people
They are literally niggers in dog form.
rottweilers are spics
>>
>>2281047
Dogfighting should be legalized and regulated for pit bulls.
>>
File: Blue-Nose-Pit-bulls-Puppies.jpg (43KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
Blue-Nose-Pit-bulls-Puppies.jpg
43KB, 500x460px
>>2281047
problem ?

bullys rule !
>>
You guys are just all bitches and like cats and small dogs n shit but those animals are weak and would die in the wild
>>
File: SH2.jpg (135KB, 1599x1320px) Image search: [Google]
SH2.jpg
135KB, 1599x1320px
>>2281051

GSDs are white anglo, aren't they?
And huskies are Aryan
>>
>>2281048
>bond

hahahahahahaha ha. I didn't realize treating their animals like shit was a bond.
>>
>>2281047
Nigger training fucked up their entire bloodline. Now they're nigger versions of dogs.
>>
They're bred for violence.

People have different opinions on them, but the fact of the matter is that they are more violent. They were bred to ATTACK, not guard. 99% of dogs will never attack anyone so people anecdotally are convinced they are non-violent, but that also doesn't take into account that people are innately more weary of dogs that subconsciously let them know to stay away.
>>
>>2281047
Their owners
>>
>>2281054

I have 120lb k9 companion. He isn't a violent nigger dog that eats your face one day for no reason.
>>
SETTLE DOWN CLEO
>>
>>2281047
a dog bred for hunting and used as war dogs

>aggressive

but how and why?

they can be sweet, but make no mistake this breed was for fighting and that instinct is in them.
>>
They do resemble niggers alot and thats why they make good dogs is cuz they wanna be your slave
>>
>>2281047
Niggers and spics hijacked them from the white man. My pit is the sweetest dog and hasn't hurt even a fly
>>
>>2281047
you know how a dog turns a few times before sitting down and sleeping?

It's in their nature, it is NOT a trained behavior.

if you think you're dog is somehow special because you've only seen it act nicely, you're a fucking idiot.

Eating babies is in their nature, it's as simple as that.
>>
Fuck out bulls, one attacked my Husky once. She blew him the fuck out, bit off his ear. The owner tried to give me shit, wouldn't have it. Letting a pit bull off his leash...now whenever the bastards dog sees mine it whimpers and cowers.

Huskies are truly godly dogs.

Also fuck Rottweilers, neighbour used to have two guard dogs like that. I had a Newfoundland back then. He would love to paddle around this tiny little stream and would have the dumbest, happiest expression as he just splashed around. Happiest dog ever. They managed to get out of their house and jumped on him. Fortunately Nero was a 95 kg mass of muscle who frequently tore the chain he was on when we had guests (too friendly, scared little kids). He fucking destroyed the Rottweilers, one of them might have died. But it was still sad how he never went back to that stream to splash around in the water...
>>
>>2281064
"he a good boy, he dindu nuthin"
>>
My shih tzu/yorkie mix is best dog
>>
File: Pitbull-Dog-Smiling-300x225.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pitbull-Dog-Smiling-300x225.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
bullys are FRIEND
not foe
>>
File: leonberger.jpg (323KB, 680x452px) Image search: [Google]
leonberger.jpg
323KB, 680x452px
>>2281054
>small dogs
Ks.
>>
>>2281062
You're thinking of mollassers, pit bull types were never largely used as war dogs, only in modern times and even then you could probably count the pit bulls with one hand. They are too small and light to take down most healthy people. A 30-40 lb dog would be absolutely wrecked by a warrior.

>>2281047
Don't listen to the Jews trying to tell you it's not the niggers and spics fault. Dogs are and always have been a tool created by and used by people. For a /pol/tard I thought you'd be aware enough of shit like this
>"I DINDU NUFFIN, ITS NOT MAH FAULT
>"IT'S DAT DAYUM DOG'S FAULT NOT ME OFFICER, JUST WENT OFF ON IT'S OWN
>"DA GUBBERMENT NEED TO DO SOMTIN BOUT DIS DANGEROUS THING
Sound familiar?
Take a look at the bylaws they try to pass with breed bans. Look at Colleen Lynn who is the writer of the blog dogsbite, and other people who want breed bans. Then the other side, the other famous or prestigious people who oppose it. Colleen Lynn is actually batshit insane though and she's basically the corner stone of BSL movement. If she wasn't able to buy a site with .org at the end people would not take her as seriously as they do.
>>
>>2281058
They were bred to be aggressive to dogs, not people.
>>
File: 1480627042726.jpg (68KB, 575x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480627042726.jpg
68KB, 575x700px
>IT'S NOT THE DOG IT'S THE OWNERS

Sicc em.
>>
>>2281203
http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
>aggressive to dogs
>>
>>2281533
>He posts a blog written by a jew
>>
>>2281054
You type like a black person, it doesn't matter if you're black, but i'm still going to antagonize you on grammar.
>>
>>2281058
>dogs bred specifically NOT to bite people
>anon in charge of knowing anything
>>
>>2281184
Have you forgotten Sgt. Stubby, the most decorated war dog in history? Pit bulls were Americas dog in the early 20th century before the media started dragging them through the dirt
>>
>>2281667
That's a single pit bull. Many more GSDs and Belgian Mals have been used in war. The only pits I've seen in war were companion animals or watch dogs, and I've only heard of a few.
>>
>>2281533
Statistics are skewed because even labs get labeled as pitbulls when they attack people.
>>
>>2281047
Strong willed dogs bred to be strong willed dogs. There was a time people thought the same of bloodhounds.
>>
>>2281048
They think they are good guard dogs. When in fact they are worthless as guard dogs. It takes a lot of work to get a pit to bite people. Niggers just beat them and turn them into psychotic unstable animals. You beat a golden retreiver enough and its going to start biting people.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480107901317.jpg (33KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480107901317.jpg
33KB, 539x960px
>>2281047
Thats a staffy or a bully. There is no such thing as a blue apbt.
>>
>>2281684
>Dogo Argentino
>Dogo
>>
File: 1463110131255.jpg (103KB, 639x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1463110131255.jpg
103KB, 639x1026px
>>2281047
>>
>>2281812
I got a good chuckle out of that.
>>
>>2281047
Their problem is that virtually everyone who owns one is a shit dog owner.
>>
>>2281824
They're literally an IRL meme
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.