[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its another Pittbull attacks its owners thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 26

File: pittbull.jpg (75KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
pittbull.jpg
75KB, 1440x900px
New OC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kDkQN7AtRQ
>>
>>2280338
Why are they always shit-blender colored?
>>
>>2280338
Thank god it attacked him and not some kid in the park.

The dog was always going to snap, the timing was good.
>>
Thanks for reminding me to continue walking on the opposite side of wherever someone is walking one of these ticking time bombs.
>>
>>2280338
Daily reminder that pitbulls are trash dogs for subhuman retards
>>
>>2280338
>Yelling stay down to a dog
America
>>
>>2280533
"Stay" and "Down" are average commands the non-nigger dogs should know
>>
>>2280540
Because that's going to work with a dog who just attacked his own owner right?
>>
>>2280338
Beautiful. #KillAllPitbulls2017
>>
>>2280338
That's a lot of blood. Did he died?
>>
seemed about right
>>
File: IMG_20161105_122500.jpg (131KB, 954x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161105_122500.jpg
131KB, 954x960px
I live in a highly Mexican popukated town that just got its first dog park. All the shitty owners in apartments and 10 by 10 ft backyards brings their bulls and such to "give them daily exercise". It fucking sucks. they bring their babies in strollers in the dog park too.
>>
The YouTube comments are all idiots defending these violent animals. "He was just trying to protect the owner's girlfriend"
>>
File: attack dog.jpg (209KB, 841x949px) Image search: [Google]
attack dog.jpg
209KB, 841x949px
>always defended pitbulls against the naysayers on /an/
>Brutus finally turned on me today
>attacked me while we were playing in the yard with her patented Blizzard Paw technique
>I was 1,000 years too early to defeat her
>>
>>2280720
No.
>>
File: 1284680742_5335-1.jpg (97KB, 1281x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1284680742_5335-1.jpg
97KB, 1281x1600px
>>2280812
Why do you do this anon-kun?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
>>
>>2280541
Why not try it? Cover all your bases.
>>
>>2280812
I told you about those idea of March, bro.
>>
>>2280884
Liar, this is your fault, i've seen you before like this Bruce
>>
>>2280740

That sounds like a self correcting problem.
>>
>>2280338
>see comments
>its blacks complaining they shot the dog
>JUST LIKE DEM COPS WIT DEM BLACK FOLK
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210509/Pit-bull-viciously-kills-owner-biting-head-body-tried-stop-dog-attacking-mother.html
>>
>>2281817
With every pit bull attack I've heard of the owners have been complete trash. White trash, niggers, Mexicans, etc. not surprising.
>>
>>2281817
Looks like the dog had a resource guarding issue in the picture. Ex bf says he told her constantly the dog was dangerous, probably the reason they broke up.
>>
File: 1449951661537.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1449951661537.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
>dogs

forevermore birds once again are proven to be the best pet
>>
>>2282275
i respectfully disagree
>>
>>2282275
>birds
>good
>not satanic dark lords
https://youtu.be/so6LSuM3BhI
>>
>>2282296
imagine what they were like back in the cretaceous when they were huge
>>
>>2282275
You have to clip its wings so it doesn't fly away from you like it wants to.
>>
>>2282315
You have to keep a dog on a leash so it doesnt run away from you like it wants to
>>
>>2282348
I let my pit roam free around the neighbourhood, he always comes back.
>>
>>2282349
this is shitty bait
>>
>>2282353
My pit mix got out like a month ago, the neighbors told me he sat in front of the door till I got back
>>
>>2282348
Never letting a dog off leash should be consideree animal abuse. If you do not have an area to safety let a dot off leash, you shouldn't be allowed to own one.
>>
>>2282359
THIS.

The fact being that, some people may act scared and nervous, no matter what breed. A contained area for your dog to run, is always the best way to go.
>>
>>2282376
This is what dog parks are for
>>
>>2282393
I'm aware of dog parks.

However, not every town, or city has one.
>>
>>2280338
Woohoo, a new not-so-subtle racism thread!
>>
So, what's a pitbull of your country?
>german shepherd dog
>>
>>2283301
where are you from?
>>
>>2282315
Most bird people don't clip their birds wings because they realize it's needlessly cruel. My birds will fly off to sit on a tree and always come back to me, but I don't do this anymore for fear of predators. Not only can a hawk easily snatch them but if my birds even see a hawk they may become frantic, fly away, and get lost.

Bird leashes are a thing for basically the same reason dog leashes are a thing.
>>
>>2283301
Yeah. Where are you from? How are there that many GSDs even?

I like GSDs. They're reasonably uncommon here. I keep a sharp eye out for them, and know all the ones in my area and even some of the ones from towns to the north and south of me. For the most part, they're all really nice dogs.

In my country, the APBT is illegal to import, breed, or sell (among some others.) There aren't that many, though you see the occasional mix.

It's mostly Heinz 57s that you don't know about. The medium-sized dogs that could be anything, that you can pick up from any pound or shelter or rescue or pet store or just by browsing online advertisements.

Purebred dogs are expensive and people generally tend to take the time to take care of them properly. Generally.
>>
File: 1482140485078.png (58KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1482140485078.png
58KB, 307x352px
What makes pittbull dogs do this? Why would they suddenly go violent and attack their owner?
>>
>>2280338
>they taze the fucking thing and it still gets up and charges them
shitbulls
>>
>>2283736
Trashy owners who think "training" a dog means beating the shit out of it.
>>
>>2280522
Same. Everytime I see a pitbull, rotty, golden retriever, or shepherds I move to the otherside
>>
>>2282429
Wow are you comparing vibrant people of color to dogs you fucking bigot? I am so triggered that I'm literally shaking rn.
>>
>>2280740
Maybe don't be a subhuman and live there?
>>
>>2282275
>not fish
Disgusting
>>
>>2283732
>Purebred dogs are expensive and people generally tend to take the time to take care of them properly. Generally.
Yeah, or they're $400 BYB pups someone dropped a welfare check on.
>>
>>2283749
nah Pitt Bulls can just "snap" for no apparent reasons
>>
>>2283752
College town man, few more semesters to go.
>>
File: fig03-05.jpg (685KB, 2271x3000px) Image search: [Google]
fig03-05.jpg
685KB, 2271x3000px
>>2280812
>Brutus
>her
>>
>>2283760
Same with Labradors
>>
>>2283769

I've been bitten three times by dogs, it was always a lab/lab-mix.
>>
>>2283746
There's a video on liveleak of a pitbull mauling a small fluffy dog. People are stabbing and beating it but it doesn't let go. Eventually someone cracks its skull open with a machete and for several minutes it still staggers around snapping at people before dying.

Pitbulls are fucking monsters.
>>
I feel bad for pitbulls. They're already predisposed to violence because of their evolutionary history of being attack dogs, and since they're the cheapest/easiest dogs to get they're always taken in by shitty owners.

I've read accounts from actual dog owners who are experts that say even when they train a pitbull well and get it to be safe around every person, it still acts hostile towards other dogs. There just isn't anything you can do with them.

I volunteered at a no-kill animal shelter in LA a couple years ago and easily half of the dogs there were pitbulls no one wanted, it was quite sad. There was one pitbull that would literally start crying the moment you left her line of sight, she was probably a really sweet dog.
>>
>>2283773
Same here. Though in my case, they all happened either while I was eating or had recently handled food. Labs are nightmares when it comes to food aggression.
>>
>>2283767
>there's always that one person

Good job, Brutus anon.
>>
>>2283750
Rottweilers, Golden Retrievers and shepherds are completely harmless though. And not all Pits are bad.

If Pits all killed they wouldn't be so popular as pets. And I know many people that have innocent pits.
>>
>>2285083
>rotties
>gsds
>number 2 and 3 on most dog bite lists, only behind pitbulls
>harmless
>>
>>2280533
>I know exactly how I would act in that situation
>>
>>2285086
That was propaganda from the old days. Can you find any recent reports of a Rottie or a GSD attacking anyone? Yeah thought so.

As for Pits, they're not vicious because of their breed. The ones that have vicious Pits are ghetto people who use them for fights, or just chain them up outside and don't socialize them. If you have a Pitbull that was raised with love, and was raised around people, it's going to be harmless.
>>
I feel like it's a chicken or the egg deal, just a cycle that feeds itself.

>Pitbulls have a stigma of being bad
>They sit unadopted in shelters and BYB
>Thus they become easy to find and low price
>Thugs and shitty owners buy them because they are easy to find and low price
>Stigma is confirmed when these dogs attack, so they sit unadopted in shelters and BYB
>>
>>2285097
Pound for pound, Pitbulls are objectively the best dogs. Which makes this situation even worse.

The thing we have to stop is the dogfighting and the thugs from getting their hands on the dogs. Not the breed itself.

All those loyal Pitbulls who believed in their owners and fought for their love. I don't want them to cry anymore. I want them to be at peace. And if that goes against the laws of the universe, I'll just change those laws.
>>
http://www.dogsbite.org/staying-safe-family-dog-attacks.php
>>
File: dog frisbee face wtf.jpg (319KB, 806x605px) Image search: [Google]
dog frisbee face wtf.jpg
319KB, 806x605px
Pitbulls/Rotts = child abuse

When I was a kid my Dad had a Rotty and she would always growl and bark at me as I passed his bedroom where she would be laying when I got home from school. One day she bit my brother and split his scalp open. My Dad blamed my brother and we kept the dog.

that's what is wrong with these idiots, they don't understand reality. Babies Killed by Corgis in 2016 = 0, Babies Killed by Pits&Rotts = MORE THAN 0.

The only reason to own a dog large enough to kill a human being and known for doing so is because you're a cunt that thinks it makes you look tough or cool. Get a fucking medium or small dog retards, this isn't mammoth hunting times. At least get a breed that always passes the temperament test.
>>
>>2285105
Yea okay. I was at the dog park and this pit-bull mix raised by an old woman attacked other dogs on multiple occasions. I doubt she was training it to kill. Pitbulls were bred for dogfighting and aggression. It's not a matter of training them, it's in their DNA to be violent.
>>
>>2285136
>Dogfighters bred them for dog aggression!
>It's not the dog fighter's faults!
Are you actually retarded?
>>
File: 20160724_121955.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_121955.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>2282348
When my dog is in the yard he could easily hop the fence but he never does. Like he can jump about 5ft high, he's just a good boy who dindu nuffin
>>
>>2285092
Facts aren't propaganda
>>
>>2285143
>dogs are bred for violence
>because of this they are violent regardless of their training
>i point this out
>somehow this means I don't think the owners are responsible

Just face it, pitbulls are bred to fight, and they have no purpose other than that. They're not sporting dogs, and they're not companions. They should be culled along with the people who own them.
>>
>>2285166
>Dogs were bred to be dog aggressive
>By people who want to fight dogs
>I can't make this connection because I'm apparently retarded

Any dog can be trained out of dog aggression with enough work put into it. I was part of a team doing behavioral training on 3 fighting dogs used in an international dog fighting ring found in Ohio, and by the time training was done they were actually used as helper dogs. The problem is most people don't want to put the time and effort in and don't know what they are doing. An old lady having a high energy dog is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>2285136
This argument has been used against other breeds in the past, though, and is still used against other breeds in other countries. Yet somehow you think that it's conveniently only true when it applies to this specific situaltion.
>>
>>2285178
Pitbulls can snap with no prior aggression and suddenly maul toddlers and you want to retrain aggressive ones and put them back on the street?
>>
>>2285201
I'm adopting them out toddlers too
>>
>>2285203
why would you adopt a dead toddler?
oh wait this is 4chan
>>
>>2285338
Tobe fair, that's the best kind of toddler
>>
File: she's just a little slow is all.jpg (245KB, 800x1349px) Image search: [Google]
she's just a little slow is all.jpg
245KB, 800x1349px
>>2285338
Toddlers are cute, but they're so needy.
Dead ones don't have to be fed or cleaned. You just sit it in the corner for a couple weeks until it smells bad and throw it out for a new one.
>>
>It's another "Pitbulls are bad because I say so" thread
>>
>>2285340
is that a purebreed?
>>
>>2283301
The wannabe pitbulls in Europe.

>staffordshirebullterrier, etc
>>
>>2285086

Technically correct, but pits have 2-3 times more fatal bites than either of those.
>>
I live in a place where people get pitbulls because they're "STRONK" so basically the dog park is flooded by them and It's the only reason I walk my dogs in bumfuck nowhere
>>
Pit bulls are shit.
The only people that want them are trash and people who want to be edgy.
There's absolutely nothing they do that other breeds aren't better for besides attacking people for no reason.
>>
bump for more OC please
>>
>>2285166
& all whites are inbreeds and need th GTFO of america and onto thier native homeland europe
>>
>>2280522
Just shoot the dog if it charges you retard
>>
>>2283750
>retrievers and shepards
>breeds to worry about

So a big dog barked at you as a kid and you're scared of them now?
>>
>>2287713
>big dog barked at you as a kid and you're scared of them now
literally the backstory of every edgy faggot out there who's like
>I shoot ever off leash dog I meet!

freaking faggots. even if a full-sized pitbull charged you, it's still only about 1/3 to 1/4th your body size.
fucking prancing homo fairies
>>
File: freedom.webm (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.webm
3MB, 320x180px
>>2280863
you're incompetent and/or stupid if you think this would work.

>>2285087
actually, it happens often enough to police that they fucking SHOULD now how to act.
of course they dont, and they are retard, so they shout like retards and then, when the dog naturally charges at them (literally no other option makes sense with the behaviour of the officers) they shoot it.

good job merika, good job
>>
Any stats on the number of mauling per years?
>>
>>2289404
No accurate ones because labeling breed mixes visually is at best 20% accurate when done by professionals, and no one actually cares enough about dog breeds and attacks to do DNA tests on them.

If you want some stats, just look at news headlines in the last year. That's what the statistics will go by.
>>
>>2283750
plat bait
>>
>>2281671
>>
>>2287751
>it happens often enough to police that they fucking SHOULD now how to act.
they do shoot it, which is the only sane option.
>>
>>2285686
To be fair, there are more pits than GSDs, and way more pits than rotties. I am sure the numbers would be less dramatic if you could look at a bites per thousand dogs, or other such statistics.
>>
>>2283301
German shepards used to be the "black people dogs" in the US. Some still own them.
>only blacks in our neighborhood
>have a German shepard tied up in their backyard 24/7
>it's severely undernourished
>their son is about my age (9) and he plays in my neighborhood
>I befriend him and ask if I can feed and pet his dog (I don't want to freak it out by approaching it when the owners aren't around)
>he seems confused, but says OK
>go up and give it some food
>start petting it
>it completely loses its shit, it is so excited it doesn't know what to do with itself
>torn between eating the kibble and wiggling and shaking at the attention
>realize it's probably not been petted in a really long time or possibly ever
>my mom ends up calling animal control about it
>she used to work for animal control herself and live in shitty low income housing areas which were mostly black
>explains to me how blacks used to all own German shepards back in the 60's and 70's
>none of the dogs were ever neutered
>you could go outside and see one female in heat being chased around the neighborhood by a group of intact male German shepards
>>
>>2287751
I didn't say I thought it would work, I said why not try it. It takes no effort to say "down" to a Pitbull. It's not like I'm saying they should've holstered their guns and tried to command it down in a stern voice.
>>
>>2280338
Why'd they shoot it?

It was already tased...
>>
>>2292992
Did you not seeing it get up immediately?
>>
>>2285083
>large canines are completely harmless
yeah okay so are bears and sharks
>>
>>2280540
Dogs are animals anon, once their instincts act up you cant control them at all unless you cause an instinct that overrides their previous instinct like fear.
>>
>>2280338
Now to finish the job and stomp the piece of shit on the head and splatter its worthless fucking brains on the ground.

Fuck shitbulls.
>>
>>2283301
Inner city youths
>>
I've washed around 10 pit bulls and they've never bit me. Poms, chihuahuas, Maltese, Bichons, schnauzers, any other retard tiny dog- more likely to get the shit bit out of my hand opposed to pits. Can't deny that fact that no matter the breed, black people are shit at training and caring for animals. Probably because they're animals too.
>>
>>2294579
We lack a lot of empathy. I mean a lot of us do, not all.
>>
>>2294579
That's because of the type of owners going to get their pet groom's. Small dog breeds or pretty ones will be owned by fancy folk who don't spend the time to train their dogs. Big breed owners spending money on grooming are more likely to be concerned about their dog. The shitbull owners toss them in the backyard and, at best, hose them down every few months.
>>
>>2283736
The majority of pitbulls adopted from shelters are rescued from dog fighting operations. It's kind of sad because the breed itself is not any more prone to aggression then other large dogs. The problem is many have been bred for aggressive behavior. Basically, breeders take the dogs with the meanest temperaments and breed them together, and those dogs are exposed to violence early on as puppies. They are encouraged to bite and be vicious like it is a good thing. This is done with the breeder itself prodding the animals as puppies to attack and try to bite them from behind an enclosure. The breeding operation or the owner gets busted for being involved in illegal dog fighting. Since nobody likes putting dogs down, the dogs get sent to shelters, and eventually somebody ends up with a dog bred for a bad temperament and exposed to violent behavior. Like, have you ever went to a shelter or browsed a site where suddenly a huge influx of pitbulls are injected into the shelter? Those likely came from a dog fighting operation. Not all of them will ever attack a human, but many will. This is different then getting a pitbull from a pedigree breeder who is breeding dogs for a friendly temperament and not exposing them to violence as a young pup.

At least, that's what happens in my area.
>>
Also a singular pit bull in the shelter still likely came from such an operation. Something else that happens is sometimes dog fighters end up with a dud. It's a dog that no matter how provoked, doesn't provide the reaction needed. Sometime, it's not that it wouldn't show aggression toward provocation, but it was too timid when pitted against other dogs. It's given up discreetly as a single dog they can't care for, or more likely taken out far from the breeding operation and dropped off to be found as a stray. This is done to avoid the fear of being caught for bringing in a pitbull. The dog may not have been aggressive enough to a dog fighter, but the dog has still been exposed to high levels of violence, and seen other animals rewarded based on that violence alongside the breeding history.
>>
>>2294896
>The majority of pitbulls adopted from shelters are rescued from dog fighting operations

Citation needed

>as if pits don't wind up in shelters because they're a high energy terrier breed that require more socialization and exercise than their lazy owners are willing to do
>>
>>2282275
>birds
they are either indifferent to you as they live their little life with their mate, or develop a pathological pair bond with you where their sexual feelings are directed towards you, and you, onknowingly repricocate with pets and caresses that are in bird language the equivalent to lover's gestures
>>
File: hbiDs5p[1].jpg (54KB, 708x470px) Image search: [Google]
hbiDs5p[1].jpg
54KB, 708x470px
>>2294952
This is why people should own pigeons and not parrots. Pigeons don't do the stupid hurr fall in love wif u if u pet this area shit.

But nooooo, muh colorful talking tropical birds.
>>
>>2294956
I owned a female pigeon and she spread when her back was petted.
>>
>>2294964
Yeah, you don't pet a female birds back. You may as well be flicking it's bean.
>>
>>2294986
I know, I learned it through that experience.
>>
>>2294815
This is just the most retarded shit I've read today. There's so many broad generalizations in this statement that makes no sense.
>>
>>2280540
autopilot, anon. They knew they were going to have to kill it
>>
>>2283736
why do cats chase laser pointers? why do corgis chase and nip at cats? why do huskies howl?

It's their nature. The pitbull nature is rip and tear.

It's like walking around with a live grenade to show how badass you are.
>>
>>2285097
my local craigslist is filled with the dregs of human life selling pitbull puppies they mill out in the backyard to exactly the kind of person that would buy a dog this way.

If they end up in the pound, they are kept for the exact time required (I think 72 hours to prove ownership?) then destroyed.
>>
>>2285522
I don't know what ghetto ass staffies you've met, but two of the nicest dogs I've met have been staffs.
Training trumps everything
>>
>>2294579
the problem is that your hand is fucked if it gets bit by a pitbull, but not by a chihuahua
>>
>>2294956
I like finches. parrot beaks look so weird
>>
>>2294933
I said in my area. One of my fellow cosmetology students got busted for having 12 pit bulls bred for dog fighting. Dog fighting is a very common sport in my area. 11 of them ended up in the shelter, the 12th was put down for attacking his child. That's how he got caught was sending his kid to school with a huge bite mark. He didn't want to take the kid to the hospital out of fear they'd ask where the bite came from. The police and elementary school intervene and found some wack shit.

You realize dog fighting is still popular in many rural areas, correct? Especially in the South. Every couple months someone is busted for it in our local news channels.
>>
>>2295014
This also happens, and the dogs have normally been subjected to neglect and abuse.
>>
File: orlo.jpg (63KB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
orlo.jpg
63KB, 400x314px
>>2280522
aren't there laws that only allow you to walk a pitbull if you make them wear a muzzle?
>>
>>2295205
They vary from state to state, and town to town. The area I grew up had zero leash or muzzle laws. Everybody lets their dog run free. I now live in a town that requires every dog to be on a leash, and certain breeds require muzzles. If you go right outside the city limits, there are no leash or muzzle laws. It really does vary.
>>
>>2295191
The South shouldn't be allowed to own animals honestly. They treat them worse than niggers
>>
>>2295205
I feel it wouldn't solve much, as most attacks happen off leash. It's either resource guarding in the home or a dog jumping a fence.
>>
>>2280522
To be honest though, if they are taking it on a walk I doubt it's shitbull-tier. They want them to be lawn ornaments, a way to keep other nuggets from robbing their place. If they take the dog on a walk, it means the house is totally unguarded.
>>
>>2295092
It's not quite as simple as that. A chihuaha knows that it can't do damage and doesn't even try to when it bites. Dogs learn their force, how hard they can bite, how rough they can play during puppyhood.
>>
The overwhelming amount of videos of pitbull attacks are starting to make me dislike the breed regardless of how they're brought up.
There should be a muzzle law for this breed everywhere.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GEqvl6wTr4M
>>
>>2295252
and idiot retards compare it to bad behaved a yorkie snapping at someone

pit bulls bite to kill
>>
>>2295228
A chihuahua is plenty capable of drawing blood and doing serious damage to your nerves and tendons.
There was even one that came in for boarding that'd jump several feet in the air to bite you. Don't underestimate tiny dogs.
>>
>>2295228
Assuming, they were not taken away from their family too early. Which many dogs are.
>>
>>2280338

Why is my pit(mix) not a fucking retard? Does it help that I'm not a ghetto-nigger and actually know how to take care of animals and train them?
>>
>>2284225
got the link?
I found this and that shitty breed should be banned.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=474_1472683118
>>
>>2294579
This is true. I once met a black guy who had a shi tzu that had tits so saggy they nearly touched the floor. The poor girl needed an eight cup bra, she had had so many puppies in her lifetime. I asked the guy if he was aware that there were resources for spaying her for as low as fifteen dollars. He was taken aback. Told me it was "unnatural" to spay and neuter dogs. Said that he would let her fuck the neighbor's dog and sold the puppies and made mad cash. Told me he was going to drop her off at a shelter in the near future because she was old and wasn't going to have many breeding years left. She didn't get regular grooming or vet visits because "he's tight on cash." Blacks display outright sociopathic tendencies, especially toward animals.
>>
My daughter had been brutally and viciously mauled to death, she died from massive blood loss , her arms, legs, skull, face, and major arteries savagely damaged. the coroner said she didn’t feel the pain as they went straight for the jugular and continued to shred until she was lifeless and unrecognizable……..These were her family pit bulls that we raised from puppies . She picked them out herself. They were treated as members of the family, loved, exercised, fed well, and respected ………

http://www.daxtonsfriends.com/kara-hartrich-bloomington-illinois-pit-bull/

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with this breed? I was one of those people who actually defended them and thought they were only "bad" when raised by idiots. But they're fucking demons.
>>
>>2295410
The comments are a goldmine of idiots blaming the children and calling her racist (what?)
"Roxanne I am a sorry for your loss but you are a despicable human for wanting to destroy an whole blood line of dogs. People like you disgust me. You did something wrong… possibly leaving a 4 year old child unattended with ANY ANIMAL is wrong and unsafe. I am sick of people discriminating against this breed. Let’s uthanize black people because they killed the most people in the month of September??? Really! How insane does that sound. These are living blood flowing heart beating animals. We need to look at the owners. Why was this little girl left with a dog alone long enough to take her life.. let’s look at who was caring for her. If someone keeps punching me in the back of the head or pulling my hair(tail) I’m most likely going to retaliate at some point. Do you agree? You can only take so much before you attack back!"

"So… The pits randomly stopped what they were doing, went into another room, and pulled a child from someone’s arms, for no reason… Completely unprovoked.. because they felt like it? BULLSHIT. You actually buy that crap? Lmao. You know absolutely nothing about dog behavior. Nor do your realize how much of a liar that babysitter is.. There are myriad incredible pitbulls out there… But please.. Keep only seeing your side of it. You’re clearly pushing an agenda based off of ignorance and fear and it’s pathetic."
>>
>>2295396
I know plenty of black people who take perfectly good care of their animals. Now college age white girls? I can't tell you how many adopt puppies for the semester, and then give them up once the puppy grows into a dog. My landlord has even found starving dogs left in vacated apartments once a tenant comes knocking saying, 'Hey, I keep hearing this barking, and I thought so-and-so moved out.' I knew one college girl who kept a husky on the down low since her apartment didn't allow dogs. It was acting really weird when I went over, pacing up to me, to the bathroom, and back again. It seemed really distressed, but was well fed so I didn't think anything was amiss. The second time I went to her apartment, I didn't see the husky. I asked about it, and she opened the bathroom door I had seen it pacing to the first time around. The bathroom and tub was filled with piss, shit, and hair. The husky looked terrified. The local animal control refused to come pick up the dog despite the conditions I described. The third time I saw her in public, she mentioned she had moved. I asked what happened to the husky. She shrugged, and said, 'Oh, that damn thing? I left it in the bathroom.' I still don't know what happened to that poor dog. White college girls suck.
>>
To clarify, since her apartment didn't allow dogs and she did not want to face eviction for being seen with a dog, she was forcing it to potty in the spare bathroom as opposed to taking it outside. I lost hope in our local animal control when they refused to intervene.
>>
>>2295410
>>2295419
The story, the dogs, and then those comments legitimately pissed me off.
>>
>>2295419
>>2295444
Blaming the victims and their families is nothing new, pitbull fanatics have a habit of doing that after any attack. I don't quite get why they feel the need to defend pitbulls' flaws so passionately, but look up the comments on any pitbull attack news and you'll likely find those people.

The "Daxton's friends" site that was linked earlier was created in honor of a kid who was killed by a pitbull. They want to spread awareness and advocate for responsible dog ownership. It's insane how sensitive pitbull fans are about hearing what that site has to say, like for example in the comments here:

http://www.daxtonsfriends.com/american-pit-bull-terrier/
The article itself is IMO very well-written, showcasing both the good and bad sides of APBT, so that people can be informed of what kind of dog they're buying. But the people commenting on the article keep whining about how offensive they find it.

Pitbulls may or may not be bad, but a huge portion of their owners are pretty horrible.
>>
>gf has a pitbull
>she adopted him from a shelter almost 2 yrs ago
>overall very nice and friendly
>except he is leash aggressive
>she stopped taking him on walks because of it

He's very sweet and over the past 9 months that we've dated he's grown super attached to me and he's overall very well-trained. She lives with her parents and her household is very good and not at all trashy or fucked up. But I still worry sometimes from reading stories online...
>>
>>2295440
I had this black whale who lived above me in (shitty) student housing when I was at my four year university. I lived on the bottom (because I biked all over campus and didn't want to negotiate my bike down the stairs) and she lived on the top floor: she seemed like she was about to keel over every time she arrived at the top of the third round of stairs.
She had this terrier that she'd leave at home and would routinely bark. Not only this, she'd leave it in a crate out on her third floor balcony. In the winter. It would just sit out there and bark, and bark, and bark. Every weekend night, when she'd be out god knows where. She started hating me and refusing to talk to me after I contacted the head office about it several times. But it was just ridiculous. I couldn't ever sleep with that thing barking every 30 seconds. Literally, I would sit there and watch the clock. If it was incredibly even, like dripping water, I could deal with it, but it was always slightly off, either before or after, the thirty second mark.
>>
>>2295440
That's fucking horrible.
>>
>>2280338
that doge got FUCKIN REKT, DAS WHAT U GET WHEN U MESS WITH HUMANS SILLY DOGE
>>
>>2287751
t. pit bull owners whos dog got rightfully shot
>>
>>2287653
I don't see why your comparing humans to dogs, are you confused?
>>
>>2293305
no dude, what a mess to clean, just go out and burn it
>>
>>2295410
dw guys i posted an edgy comment on the article for you all
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

SO many people here are trying to defend this shitty animal and place the blame on everything but the dog. Well let me tell you something people ALL PITS SHOULD BE CULLED, you dont hear about these accidents with other breeds and if you do it is RARE, its ALWAYS a Shitbull. Why even take the risk to one of these ticking time bombs?

Do you self a favor and have your pitt euthanized if you have one, you may be saving more life than one.

HES JUST A CUTE PITBULL HE DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS DA OWNERS!@!!!11

Also, I know this my opinion, but they look like shit too, always brown shit stained, get a decent looking dog people, one that doesnt have a raised statistic for human attacks.

please, fuck off.

its awaiting moderation, probably wont make it, oh well.
>>
>>2295252
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING DON'T KICK THE DOG

Just watching this makes my blood boil. I would have kicked its fucking teeth in.
>>
>>2295706
And what did the owners of the housing do?

I fucking HATE those dogs, and their owners. Where I live it's illegal to NOT let somebody bring their dogs when you rent an apartment, but that's fucking stupid since most people don't train their dogs and they bark all fucking day. Luckily I don't have neighbors like that, but I have to move soon and I fear that's gonna happen, and even if you complain the owners of the place can't do anything about it.
>>
>>2295252
Poor little doggie. I can't believe I once defended those fucking beasts. Glad I found this thread.
>>
>>2280338
>>2280338

I dislike pitbulls but it's not the breed.

It's the damn ghetto people that keep breeding them without care for temperament or behavior.

The more aggressive the better for them. Then this happens and the breed gets blamed.

Seen too many of this near the projects in the upper east side. They can't even walk their dogs properly and pickup their dog's droppings.
>>
>>2295788
>it's not the breed.
>It's the damn ghetto people that keep breeding them without care for temperament or behavior.

So at this point it's the breed.

It's not the breed's FAULT for being bred the way it is. But due to shitty breeding, the breed itself is now a problem, yes.
>>
It's odd how all the vets, animal scientists, behaviorists and trainers all agree on one side, and then you have the retards on the other side sputtering that the dogs are all monster.

Really makes you ponder.
>>
pitbulls should be banned, yes. they were bred to be fighting dogs and have a plethora of health issues not to mentions they attract retards like toadline. akita, Staffordshire, pitbull, theyre all the same tainted dog. i also think however that dogs like sausage dogs should be banned as should dog competitions focused on looks because they encourage poor breeding choices. breeding needs better regulations that ensure healthy and natural dogs are bred
>>
File: croata.jpg (83KB, 639x927px) Image search: [Google]
croata.jpg
83KB, 639x927px
>>2295788
The breeders who actually do care about the breed's temperament and behavior believe that a pitbull's most important quality is gameness (eagerness, perseverance, willingness to fight even despite risk of injury or death).

Here's El Titere, which was Sporting Dog Journal's dog of the decade:
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=494624

GR CH means he's won at least 5 shows in a row, 8XW means that dog has won 8 shows. And they're not talking about some kind of match shows or agility events.

The dog in my picture is this one:
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=302865
One of his grandparents is listed as "1xL DEADGAME". That means the dog lost a show by fighting to the death.

The responsible pitbull breeders - the ones who keep very careful track of breeding, pedigrees and bloodlines - are goddamn dogfighters. The irresponsible breeders are the people who market and sell these dogs as family pets.

You can go back multiple generations and discover that these dogs were always meant for the pit. It's not something you can blame on people living in ghettos. Fuck, look up a man named John Colby; he was the one pushing the idea of selling these dogs as companions for the average man. But he was also highly influential in dogfighter circles, and Colby dogs are considered the oldest and purest game dog bloodlines. Yet despite Colby's fame, even he wasn't capable of handling these dogs correctly; a young nephew of his got killed by one of his own pitbulls.
>>
>>2283301
Staffy or gsd. As a matter if fact, and hyper masculine special snow flake dog.

Australia.
>>
>>2295928
>gsd
its a staffy for sure gsd are too expensive here for bogans to own.
>>
>>2285010
i got so lucky with my lab, he is the most chill dog ive ever known

he'll let me take a bone out of his mouth while hes eating it and just wag his tail at me, i love him
>>
>>2283736
>>2283749
This. If you push a dog far enough he will break. I could have a pitbull and it would be the most gentle thing ever. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: pitbull fans.jpg (371KB, 824x2463px) Image search: [Google]
pitbull fans.jpg
371KB, 824x2463px
>>2296094
There are stories of pitbulls attacking people or other dogs despite having no abuse in their past. It's not a good idea to keep spreading around that myth that pitbulls are just like any other dogs. If too many people actually buy into that story and don't take their capabilities seriously enough, it becomes more difficult to prevent unnecessary accidents.
>>
if its common knowledge that some dog breeds are more intelligent or aloof or whatever than others, why do people reject the idea that some breeds are more aggressive than others?
>>
>>2295392
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=474_1472683118
He's kicking that poor dog!!!!!!
>>
>>2295731
I saw it loud and proud anon. Good job!
>>
>>2283736
Look at the damn guy, he looked like a fucking douchebag. Not to mention that becausd of the reputation they have, the wrong kind of people tend to get this breed, only making things worse.

Pitbulls are actually really tolerant, but because they're very good at fighting because they were bred to be, they can easily do things like this.

There's a big pitbull in the neighbourhood here. It's the sweetest damn thing, okay with being touched and played with anywhere, by humans and dogs. I could play with that dog, literally shoving my fist in its mouth no problem. Meanwhile the smaller rat like shit breeds go around barking and snapping at every fucking fart of a living organism they can detect.

Biggest problem is bad ownership, that's all. In my opinion, just because they can be dangerous, you shouldn't simply be able to get one as your first dog, and without proper training. You don't give someone on a gun range, a fully functioning and loaded machine gun without the proper regulations and protocols.
>>
way before the pit bull craze, i was with my dad, and we witnessed a pit bull attacking another dog. my dad went up and kicked the pit as hard as he could. i think it worked (this was a long time ago). my dad was completely nonviolent, probably pathologically so, but he knew what to do with a pit bull. no one will ever convince me they are safe.
>>
>>2296123
That really pisses me off when she says that because it's like she doesn't fucking care about the person being attack nor the other dog like what the fuck do you want them to be mauled to death. Bet she wouldn't care if the dog got kicked if it was happening to her.
>>
>>2296282

What do you have to say about pitbulls that were raised from puppyhood by good owners and the dog still snapped?
>>
>>2281821
In Latin America it's mostly people in gangs who have pitbulls, so they can attack police and other gangsters.

For white trash, of course because they're white trash and a dog with a red bandana is like the official hobo pet.
>>
>>2296421
You can be good to your dog and still be a shitty owner. I have yet to see someone who is a good dog owner get attacked by any dog.

>>2296112
Pit bull type breeds are prone to dog aggression, not human aggression. If we were to get rid of all human aggressive prone dog breeds, all pit bull types except American Bulldogs would be exempt. No breed of dog is prone to 'owner' aggression, in other words attacking people it sees as part of the pack. Those wolves were all weeded out long before any breeds were even thought of. That is a problem with rearing or training or handling. The only thing that comes close is how feral dogs would act when cornered, and a sudden rage syndrome in spaniels.
>>
>>2296421
I think it's like cars man. Anyone could crash and die, but if you drive safe it's less common. Then you got douchebags on the road and drunk drivers that cause crashes all the time. Cars are a dangerous weapon, legally. But at the very least, cars serve a real purpose and you need a license. Pitbulls should require that the dog and owner get training. Personally I think they should be outright illegal but thats pretty unreasonable to put into practice. At least getting them away from shitty owners would stop most accidents.
>>
>>2296476
The problem with a license is now all the niggers will have the dangerous pit bulls, and people who adopted a puppy from a shelter or some mix breed that is arbitrarily labled a pit bull now have to take the time and money they may not have or put the dog down. You'll also need to start regulation on rehoming dogs now too, because people can rehome pit bulls to people without license. You'd also have to legally define a pit bull, which so far has either been thrown out in court or included most dogs, to the point where the checklist isn't even used anymore. It would cost thousands of dollars to enforce, you'd need a place to hold the dogs before euthanasia, and it would need to be grandfathered in. Not to mention people will probably question why pit bulls are banned but more dangerous dogs like Akitas and GSDs are allowed.

Most of this also implies to breed bans. The one in Denver is actually lining some politicians pockets but costs tax payers even more. A lot of people make a lot of money from the fear of others.
>>
File: blackdream.jpg (744KB, 1976x1349px) Image search: [Google]
blackdream.jpg
744KB, 1976x1349px
>>2296473
>You can be good to your dog and still be a shitty owner. I have yet to see someone who is a good dog owner get attacked by any dog.
Please elaborate a little, how do you make the distinction between a "good" and a "shitty" owner? Is there a way to tell them apart before you end up with a dog attack, or are you just identifying them with the benefit of hindsight? What kind of stuff makes a person qualify as a "good" pitbull owner?

>Pit bull type breeds are prone to dog aggression, not human aggression.
Dog aggression shouldn't just be accepted as if it's no big deal, the lives of other dogs are not as inconsequential as pitbull owners seem to think. And it's not only dog aggression, pits tend to attack for example cats and livestock too. Their eagerness to fight makes them challenging to handle, and people should stop trying to sugarcoat these problems.

Besides, aggression towards other animals can lead to human aggression. If a pitbull attacks another dog, people tend to intervene instead of just watching, which can result in the attack getting re-directed towards the person next.

It's also noteworthy that even though pitbulls are not supposed to attack their handler, their breeders have still historically been rather lenient on human aggression. They don't necessarily cull dogs that display HA. See image; despite his HA tendencies, this dog has been used as a breeding stud, and he's sired 34 pups.
>>
>>2296644
>Aggression towards other animals can lead to human aggression
Then all hounds, retrieving dogs, terriers, live stock guardians, any dog used for hunting etc would also follow suit. They should all be banned so we can be left with Maltese and chihuahuas, obviously the superior breeds.

A good dog owner is one that sufficiently meets a dog's needs. Not hard to comprehend.

Also there is no such thing as human aggression in dogs, this is why they are domesticated. A human aggressive dog would be feral. It's called stranger aggression, as that is hereditary. 'Human aggression' in dogs would be due to handling, upbringing, or training.
>>
>>2296797
And I want to add, I'm not promoting that APBTS are perfect for everyone (pit bulls is a broad term that can include very laid back to insanely active dogs, it's as broad as saying hounds so I can't speak for pit bulls). Just like someone who isn't big on training shouldn't get a BC, someone who doesn't have a lot of time shouldn't get a Belgian Mal, people who don't want to exercise shouldn't get a Rhodesian Ridgeback, etc. If you don't feel like putting work into a dog, don't get an APBT.

I just can't fathom how people autistic enough to be on a Taiwanese basket weaving image board can't differentiate between correlation and causation.
>>
>>2296476
>It's like cars man
Great analogy. Some cars are more dangerous than others, just like dog breeds.
A careful driver is at a higher risk of rolling over in a Jeep wrangler(pitbull) than they are in a Honda accord(all other breeds)
I like pitbulls. In the right situation I would own one. To insist they are not more violent towards other animals and occasionally humans, than most other breeds of dogs is ridiculous.
>>
>>2296811
The pit bull type breeds, APBTs, AmStaffs, and StaffBulls are not genetically more prone to stranger aggression. Dog aggression yes, and all terrier breeds are prone to animal aggression.

Bull terriers are prone to stranger aggression on top of dog and animal aggression and even though they came from the same dogs and we're also largely used in dog fighting like the other pit bull types they are not considered pit bull types. American Bulldogs, while not widely used for pit fights and also did not come from bull & terrier dogs, are generally considered pit bull type dogs and are prone to stranger aggression.
>>
>>2296815
>American Bulldogs, while not widely used for pit fights and also did not come from bull & terrier dogs,
>American bulldogs did not come from bulldogs
Wut?
>>
>>2296816
Bull & terrier dogs, not bulldogs.
>>
>>2296815
How do you explain the fact there are more recorded incidents of pitbull type breeds attacking people than any other umbrella term dogs such as herding dogs for example?
>>
>>2282275
I agree birds are awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV8d19DRQXM
>>
>>2296823
There are many factors attributing to this.

Because pit bull breeds encompasses hounds, sporting groups, non sporting groups, herding breeds, Mastiffs, etc etc. Pit bull is the largest umbrella term Because it's criteria is so very vague. By breed standard, purebred Labradors, pointers, even standard poodles are pit bulls.

Pit bulls are also by far the most popular type of dog out there, very possibly contributed by the fact that pit bull is a broad term. People don't understand this; if there are 1000 pit bulls and one Husky, there is a good chance there will be more pit bull bites. According to Banefield, which is that chain vet office, pit bulls outnumbered even labs in 2015. That is not to mention all the pit bulls who didn't go to a vet that year, or went to a non banfield vet.

The media Fucking loves pit bulls. This started when Reagan announced the war on drugs; crack downs on illegal activity increased ten fold, and around this time was the first time your average American learned about dog fighting. This made people piss their pants over pit bulls. Before the drug scare, pit bulls were very rarely reported on bites and maulings, they wouldn't even make it near the top 5. Pit bull bites are likely more often reported by the news because it's what gets views. The media has also been caught mislabeling dogs in recent years, whether purposely or not. I have actually witnessed this first hand, they called a GSD a pit bull mix.

Then there is bad breeding. Every breed of dog is susceptible to BYBs. As we've discussed, pit bulls are largely mutts, meaning just about all of them are BYB. People don't realize it but you are taking a risk with any poorly bred animal. You aren't sure if it is prone to stranger aggression or dog aggression or resource guarding etc if the breeders paid little attention to the breeding lines. You could very well get an easy to handle dog but at the same time you could have a dog that needs stimulation to not be neurotic.
>>
>>2297024
Ok, thank you for the response.
>>
>>2297024
Last but not least there is the handling of the dogs. Again, being that the term pit bull is loose this covers even more variety of dogs. People who get dogs as guard dogs or to be tough make up a huge amount of attacks. Anyone who thinks they are getting a purebred pit bull for a guard dog already isn't too smart and did 0 research; the pit bull type breeds are all very stranger friendly, and is one of the first things mentioned about their temperament. These dogs tend to be left alone to guard all day and have little socialization and training, and are left unfixed because fixed dogs look like pussies. At best they are ignored, at worst they are teased or even slightly abused to make them scary. They became the scary looking dog because of the whole war on drugs and cracking down on dog fighting, if it weren't for that I'm sure rotties, dobes, and other dark dogs with 'eyebrows' would still be the scariest. But since the public fears pits, people now use them poorly as a deterrent.

There are many actually sound trends in dog attacks that should be observed. For example, outdoor only dogs are at a high risk of attacking. Does this mean the outdoors makes dogs violent? No, that's fucking retarded. So why are we making the same thoughtless conclusions about pit bulls?
>>
>>2294952
>>2294956
So I'm curious why exactly this is a bad thing? I mean other than it being kind of gross I guess.
>>
>>2295392
>that dumb sounding sheltered bitch
>"h-hes kicking the dog stop it!"

jesus christ
>>
>>2296421
Post some sources to this claim. That's what I say.
>>
There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog ancestry.
>>
File: dog attack memorial.jpg (347KB, 787x1721px) Image search: [Google]
dog attack memorial.jpg
347KB, 787x1721px
>>2296797
I never said pitbulls should be banned, you're jumping to conclusions. My point is that if a dog has issues like dog aggression or a high prey drive, people should be informed about it so that they can know what they're getting into. This applies to all kinds of dogs; I don't think anyone should buy a shiba, border collie, dalmatian, or any other breed either if they don't have what it takes to handle their unique needs.

However, some pitbull fans try to keep denying the negative sides of these dogs and promote them as a good dog for any newbie. It's seriously unhelpful. First they take cute photos of pitbulls with kids and spread around that "nanny dog" bullshit, but the moment someone's kid gets mauled, they immediately attack the parent for letting a child near that dog. I consider these people responsible for downplaying the flaws of pitbulls and marketing them to oblivious random folks.

Also, my secondary point is that pitbulls seem to attract vile people. Who would want a dog whose primary working purpose has always been dog-fighting? Either dog-fighters, or virtue-signaling idiots who want to prove that they're such good people by adopting this poor misunderstood victim.

As for the idea of breed bans you mentioned: I'm not quite convinced a ban would work. Dog-fighting would still continue, they'd just go more and more underground, and the dogs would probably suffer more if their owners have to keep them hidden. I've thought about it but can't think of a way to end dog-fighting, it's too firmly rooted in pitbull circles.
>>
>>2297266
Pit bulls is a broad term which has been mentioned many times itt. Not all pit bulls are dog aggressive or even animal aggressive because not all pit bulls are pure bred or bred to a standard. Not all pit bulls even come from a pit bull background. You should think of pit bulls as mixed breed dogs and not a breed of dog. Secondly anyone can get any dog for whatever reason they like, not for the reasons you dictate. I could say anyone who owns a GSD or Husky is either fucking it or a wannabe wolf furfag. That doesn't make it true. People get pit bulls because they want a dog. They may want a dog for protection, for a companion, for a work out buddy, for torturing, for therapy, for whatever the fuck they want.

It probably seems like they attract vile people, but you need to look deeper into it. Why are people attracted to these dogs? Why do so many bad people who should not own dogs seem to get pit bulls? Well obviously, bad people don't only own pit bulls. We know shitty owners who own hounds and herding dogs and Shepherds so it's not exclusive to pit bull types. Yet on the flip side, we very rarely hear about Caucasian Shepherd attacks or Kangal maulings. These breeds are stranger aggressive, dog aggressive, animal aggressive, hard to train and aloof with people. Yet they kill less people than Golden Retrievers, a friendly and gentle dog known to be good for first time owners. Does this mean Golden's are more dangerous than Caucasian Shepherds?
>>
>>2297306 continued
My theory is that those breeds are incredibly rare. They make up a small portion of the dog population, so as a result they make up an even smaller portion of attacks. When people DO get a hold of these dogs, it's from the few very reputable breeders who thoroughly screen their adopters to make sure they are ready for such breeds. On the flip side, Golden's are extremely common, to the point where some are BYB and end up in shelters and in the wrong hands. As a result, more shitty people will own Golden's and more Golden's will attack people.

So the same applies to pit bulls, but it has an even more inflated effect because pit bull is an umbrella term and pit bulls could very well be the most popular type of dog. People who don't want to spend the money on a Shepherd puppy can afford the overpopulated pit puppies, and they probably won't have to have an interview as long as they had money.

The AmStaff, StaffBull and APBT are prone to dog aggression so steps need to either be taken with extra socialization or keeping them from other dog's. Same goes for their animal aggression. However, they are known for being extremely friendly with people and strangers. In shows, if the dogs show anything besides happy, excited, and friendly signals to people they are disqualified, even aloof dogs are not allowed. Most pit bulls are not purebred though; they may be dog aggressive and friendly to strangers, or they could be stranger aggressive and friendly with dogs, or aggressive to both or neither. That's just a risk you take with mutts and a risk you take with BYBs. Just because a dog is good with kids doesn't mean anyone should ever leave their kid alone with a dog. Even toy breeds have mailed and killed babies. Toy breeds whose only purpose ever was and ever will be a companion to people. No dog should ever be left with children alone.
>>
File: september 28th 1911.jpg (216KB, 496x1824px) Image search: [Google]
september 28th 1911.jpg
216KB, 496x1824px
>>2297024
>Because pit bull breeds encompasses hounds, sporting groups, non sporting groups, herding breeds, Mastiffs, etc etc. Pit bull is the largest umbrella term Because it's criteria is so very vague.

Not really. "Pitbull" is usually considered to mean four closely-related breeds; American Pitbull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull terrier, and American Bully. It also means pit-mixes that have visible heritage of those breeds, but no papers to prove it for certain. You can tell pitbulls apart from hounds, herding breeds, and such.

Pitbull prejudice is not a new issue. In the late 1800s and early 1900s, American Kennel Club refused to recognise American Pitbull Terrier as a breed. Fighting dogs had a bad reputation because of their association with bloodsports, and the human fatalities they had caused even back then. Pitbull advocates founded United Kennel Club in 1898 specifically so that they could register their APBTs. In 1936, AKC finally recognised pitbulls under the name "Staffordshire Terrier" to hide their association with bull-baiting or dog-fighting. The name was later changed into American Staffordshire Terrier. However, UKC recognises AKC-registered AmStaffs, and allows to dual register them as American Pitbull Terriers.

Renaming pitbulls and obfuscating their ancestry is a common way to protect their reputation. Like for example in the 1990s, when San Francisco SPCA was renaming APBTs as "St. Francis Terriers". But soon enough re-homed rescue dogs ended up killing cats in their new homes, and this project was discontinued.
>>
first time here in this board

so, you guys hate pitbulls, yeah?
which dogs do you like?
what about cats? are cats fine?
>>
>>2297327
>hate pitbulls
Yes and no. This is a board dedicated to animals so not everybody will harbor hatred towards the breed, whether it's justified or not.
>what dogs do you like
Shelter mutts that are about to be euthanized, that's what we recommend you get.
Seriously, animals and nature, as a whole almost all dogs are accepted here.
>cats
There is always an indoor outdoor cat debate. There is always trolls feeding on this because /an/ is relatively easy to bait.
The basics are:
Take it to the vet
Keep your cat inside
Fuck PETA
Lurk moar
>>
File: rage-mega-rage[1].jpg (139KB, 1481x1119px) Image search: [Google]
rage-mega-rage[1].jpg
139KB, 1481x1119px
>>2296106
>>
>>2297371
Instead of posting stale reaction images maybe you should try to articulate your argument as to why people shouldn't be responsible with pitbulls.
>>
You have to pay like 1000$ tax for owning deemed dangerous dog breeds, I think it's alright. Keeps poor people from having them.
>>
>>2297362
>Shelter mutts
and thats how you get bitten
>>
>>2297375
What's being responsible with pitbulls?
>>
Sharing some pitbull videos.

Running up a wall:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPKPoItIPhw

Hanging from a tire:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP2PRf6RdPA

Pulling 12,170 lbs (5520 kg):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtA5XlHWZRg
>>
>>2297385
Maybe you should read the post you originally quoted again anon.
You know, the one that caused you to post your autistic rage image.
>>
File: 1481514231073.png (264KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481514231073.png
264KB, 800x600px
>>2297371
>>
>>2297386
this is why I hate the
>b-but a chihuahua is more bitey than a pitbull!
chihuahua's don't have this insane strength
>>
>>2297386
>tire one literally named the dog meat

how trash can these shitbull owners be?
>>
>>2297386
>girl in last vid says "that's hot" to pitbull succeeding

white bois fittin be jealous lmnao nomsaying cuking get cucked by pitbulls Xddd
>>
>>2295410
>pitbull's name is brutus

>>2280812
do you have something to admit?
>>
>>2295419
>>2295629
they use the exact same arguments as people trying to defend black thugs do
>>
>>2297403
But anon, Brutus is a pitbull of peace.
Everybody knows this.
>>
>>2297218
>There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog ancestry.
But there are good boys :-)
>>
>>2297320
>You can tell pit bulls from hounds, herding breeds and such
Tell that to Brutus. And that is very loaded, because if you call what is actually a hound mix that looks staffy a pit bull, it is now a pit bull and not a hound mix. You can not back up those claims without DNA testing all dogs, not just pit bulls, to tell which ones are pit bull type breeds. I can show you many non pitbull breeds that even dog people would think were pits, and even more that your average person would assume are pits. Hell even the animal autists on this board can't tell the difference between a lab and a pit bull.

You're simply delusional if you think only a few breeds are called pit bulls.

Pit bull also refers to any dog that was used in fighting, not just pit bull type breeds. Same goes for dogs who participated in any pitting matches, even if they were not pits. Pit bulls are also used to define any dog that matches the pit bull checklist, which would include poodles and labs among other non pit bull breeds. Pit bull also is a nickname for the breed APBT. Pit bull doesn't just refer to what you want it to refer to because you want it to be used one way and not another. Pit bull is so misused and overused it's a useless term now.
>>
>>2297320
Are we supposed to assume Bulldog means APBT/AmStaff/StaffBull/Bull Terrier or are we supposed to be logical and assume it means Bulldog?

Because Bulldogs =/= pit bulls
>>
File: nice dog.jpg (522KB, 978x1296px) Image search: [Google]
nice dog.jpg
522KB, 978x1296px
>>2297403
I can assure you that my post was a joke and Brutus has not harmed me or any of my friends or family.

She's doing fantastic, apart from being somewhat sad that most of the snow was washed away by rain recently. She's a nice and gentle dog. Everyone who meets her likes her.
>>
>>2297459
How many toddlers has your fucking demon shit bull killed?
>>
File: puppop.jpg (214KB, 804x1079px) Image search: [Google]
puppop.jpg
214KB, 804x1079px
>>2297466
Zero!
>>
>Pretty nice old people neighborhood.
>Two new early 30-something families, both with toddlers move in.
>One has two pitbulls, the other has one PB puppy.
>Both wear sweaters and sweatpants all day and let their fucking dogs out the front door to do their business.
>>
>>2297467
How many stuffed, plushie geckos has your monstrosity of a pitbull mauled anon?
#justice4plushies
>>
>>2297266

>However, some pitbull fans try to keep denying the negative sides of these dogs and promote them as a good dog for any newbie. It's seriously unhelpful.

This is legitimately the only thing I want to stop. I don't want a ban, I don't even care if there's a special class to get a license. I just want the people who claim the breed is perfect in every way to shut the fuck up. Every breed has its quirks; pretending that those don't exist for pits is irresponsible and annoying.
>>
This thread is terrifying.
My aunt lives by herself with 6 pit bulls she's trying to rehome and 3 of them killed her toy poodle.
I'm afraid I'm going to get a call from a family member one day saying her pitbulls mauled her to death.

She's already been attacked by a stray one that tried to get to one of her other pits (the one it attacked is a big pussy and didn't even fight back) and she got in the middle and the stray bit the fuck out of her arm and she spent the night in the ER with stitches.

These dogs can be so fucking evil for no reason some times, I really hope the shittiness is bred out of them eventually otherwise just eradicate them all.
>>
>>2280838
kek
>>
>>2297616
well if you regularly gave you're aunt the d like any good nephew then she wouldn't be looking for it from savage dogs
>>
1/2
I am a dog owner and also have worked with dogs that showed aggression from fear, usually small to midsize pets. For a long time I believed that it was the owner's fault or poor training that caused pitbulls to attack. However after three times being at a dog park in neighborhoods considered to be positive and with owners that seemed sincerely like average conscientious people, I have seen pitbulls snap out of nowhere and attempt to kill other people's small pets. All three times the pits were socializing fine then a prey instinct would overcome their training and they went after smaller dogs. One time I was standing right next to a sweet female pit, she showed shy submissive behavior. Many people pet her and liked her, she had been playing well with other dogs. Suddenly, the female pitbull grabbed a small fluffy dog by the neck and began to shake it furiously. It was certainly going to kill the small dog. Since I was standing right there and could not allow the small dog to be killed and did not truly believe the pit meant humans harm, I grabbed the pitbull by the back of the collar and lifted it up to toss it away from me and the small dog. I would not recommend doing this honestly but I just reacted.
>>
2/2
The second the pitbull dog was lifted up it dropped the small dog and regained its shy submissive demeanor. It was almost like it didn't realize what it was doing. It did not try to attack me or anyone else. The point is this was a well trained, kind dog but could not help but be overcome by deep instinct. It's heart wrenching, but unfortunately pitbulls can't just forget this instinct. I do not believe they should be around smaller dogs as they can appear as prey to this instinct, perhaps same sized dogs this is different. Furthermore, I do not believe this is a dog for those with families with small children. I can see some situations and owners where this could be a good fit, but please remember that humans can't control or change deep set instincts without time and breeding. I hate to see any dog or breed be tarnished, but I also do not want to see needless death or injury from not fully understanding the reality of past breeding.
>>
>>2283736
I worked at a pet store for 5 years, had only minor issues with pit bulls being overly boisterous and excitable, most of them were being raised by people that treated them like children.

It's hard to hate a breed of dog when several of them have flopped down in front of you for a belly rub. but I do advise all of you to always be cautious around pit bulls, given the issues some of them do have with aggression. This goes double for ones that seem tense or aren't neutered.
>>
>>2285133
I own a rottweiler, i live on a ranch, he's delimbed half a dozen coyotes over the last 2 years and literally rolled around in their blood and viscera till he looks like something out of Event Horizon, all while defending our sheep. i've also seen him sit and playfully bat the face of a little week old ewe that's trying to chew on his ears. He is the best dog i've ever had by a huge margin.

You sound like a faggot. Thank God that people like you aren't empowered to order me around and make me get some gay little dog that would die in ten minutes on a ranch. I'm going to go feed my dog a piece of venison from that buck i put down last week and blow up 2 liters of soda with my .45-70

-/k/ out
>>
>>2297747
>my speshul exception breaks the general

K /k/
>>
>>2285086
>dog bites
>bites

People still use that logic? Every time a pit bull owner brings up examples of other animals, like cats and monkeys, killing a human the victim is usually a baby or a toddler that can barely walk.

It's not the bite that's scary but how strong the animal is.
>>
>>2287751
>dat webm
State-funded gangsters at their finest
>>
>>2285092
I picked up a pitbull from a Craigslist breeder. At 1 year old it snapped out of nowhere and attacked my mom, me, and my dad. Fucking nigger dog
>>
Remember when /an/ was actually knowledgable about dogs? Or fucking anything they talked about

>>2297737
Pit bull type breeds are dog aggressive, this is not new information. Nice blog post though.
>>
>>2297797
How'd it happen And what did you then do with it? After it got home how soon did it snap
>>
>>2282296
woof, this normally has no effect on me but the way that petrol went for its ass
>>
File: chas werner.jpg (280KB, 1362x726px) Image search: [Google]
chas werner.jpg
280KB, 1362x726px
>>2297456
I'm aware of that. I posted that picture because I was talking about the public animosity towards fighting breeds in general in the early 1900s, and it was a relevant image. Bulldogs used to be fighting dogs too, until pitbulls pretty much replaced them. Also, there was sometimes a fuzzier line between "pitbull" and "bulldog" back then, since bulldog features weren't as exaggerated as today.

I'm not sure if the person in that opinion piece is talking about what we would today understand as bulldogs or pitbulls. It's probably the former, although it's possible the writer was trapped by the naming confusion around pitbulls. Along with the APBT/AST issue, these dogs used to be called a bunch of other names too, such as pit terrier, pit dog, game dog, bull dog, bull terrier, and so on. Some APBT breeders even today like to call them bulldogs, I'm not sure why exactly.

If you want something that's more topical for APBTs specifically, here's some faggot masturbating over pitbulls and showcasing this victim attitude that's typical for pitbull owners. He's upset that his fighting dogs have a bad reputation for being fighting dogs. Both of these pieces were published in early 1911.

>>2297616
Some of the warnings about pitbulls are exaggerated. If they were as bad as their most vocal opponents believe, there would be far more casualties. If you look up statistics, lightning strikes kill more people every year than pitbulls do.
However, if I were you, I'd feel worried as well. Your story includes multiple warning flags that pop up repeatedly in mauling incidents.
>>
>>2297388
I think that autistic rage image was in response to the 'pitbull fans'.
>>
>>2280812
Is that a Jojo reference?
>>
>>2297935
Of course dog fighting was and still is looked down on. All blood sports were looked down on for a long time even before the ban, which was a big reason why it was banned. Especially considering that during the early years of the ban, anyone with a pit bull was an assumed criminal. Bulldogs actually have quite the different heritage than pit bulls. As with pit bulls, bulldog is a broad term that could mean any fighting dog. But all of our bulldog breeds of today had a lot of Asian Mastiff and other mollasar breeds, unlike our pit bull types which were mainly from bull and terriers. The bulldog of bullfighting, while they were not an actual breed, went pretty much extinct after bloodsport was banned. It's honestly pretty interesting; the demand was very high for those dogs (despite illegally fighting bulls halted with the ban) but breeders either wanted to control the market or were worried about the dog's stigma on them and breeding never increased, slowly leading to those dogs dying out. Of course this was all before there was a unified national Kennel Club.

I was speaking of America long after the ban of bloodsport when Rotties and Dobermans and Huskies dominated the attacks, and then one year pit bull magically skyrocketed to being the 'breed' with the most attacks. This coincidentally happened after the fear mongering of dog fighting and drugs. I don't really care for the early 1900 Facebook equivalent, it doesn't tell us anything helpful. A lot of pit bull people were upset during that time because the AKC had opened and closed it's registry for pit bulls.
>>
The biggest problem with trying to have any kind of logical discussion is that people don't know what they are talking about. Someone says Pit bull when they mean bulldog, someone thinks Mastiff types are closely related to pit bulls, people think livestock guardians were largely used in dog fighting. Like with your pictures, we have to guess what the writer means because there is such misinformation out there we can't simply assume they mean what they say. Talking about today's pit bulls, we have to just assume they are even pit bull types. At least back in the early days of blood sports, a dog was called one way or another because of it's job or it's parent's job. Today the vast majority of dogs are nothing more than companion animals and were not specifically bred for anything but looks.
>>
>>2297386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdd57g7k-XQ
>>
>>2297795
read the rules you disgusting gorefag
>>
>>2298135
those fucking retards
>i bet the boy provoked the 3 dogs somehow
>>
I don't trust pit bulls but I grew up around Rottweilers (6 of them) and we never had any problems. I mean people were scared of them, but only one of them would growl every now and then, the others were nice. Then again, we never beat them or anything and lived on a 10 acre property where they roamed freely.
>>
I grew up around pits and never yet had a problem, but I would not trust a German Shepherd as far as I could throw it. Every single one I met was an unpredictable shit head. Granted many of them were either owned by red necks who would tie them out back and ignore them to scare off niggers, or by niggers who would tie them out back to scare off other niggers. But even the pet ones would snap unprovoked after their dumb owners tell me they are friendly While the fucker is growling.
>>
>>2283301
I have a german shepherd and it's a little bitch that pisses itself when you look at it.

My neighbor has one that's the same way, too. My poodle is tougher than those stupid things.

She goes pretty rip and tear on strangers, though. I'm pretty sure there's no animal that will react differently than how it's raised except humans.

You could probably raise a bear from a fucking baby and it'd be kind and gentle as long as it had food. Even then, it probably wouldn't even get aggressive towards you.

My guess is that with these pits that do attack, they've seen some shit and are rescue dogs and something "triggers" them. I am former military. I don't have any sort of PTSD, but I know plenty who do. You'd be surprised what a real trigger can do to someone who's legit fucked up like that. Those dogs are no different.
>>
>>2297762
rotts were bred for labor, not fighting. you're uneducated. Refrain from opening up your cock-sleeve to espouse your opinions.
>>
>>2298978
Rotties were bred to hunt dangerous game and protect herds, making them both animal and stranger aggressive. That being said, they are definitely no strangers of dog fighting. Live leak even has a tag just for pit fights with rotties in them
>>
>>2299351
Rotts can be just as dangerous.
>>
>>2282353
>>2282349
>>2282348

I never got this, my cousins have dogs that are ALWAYS getting out and running away, does this just mean they don't like the owners?
>>
>>2295747
I don't remember. I think that they just made her keep it inside. Where it would bark. Endlessly.
The people above me were also black. Their favorite past times, if I had to guess by the amount of noise they made, was feng shui competitions of constantly moving furniture around at 2 a.m. on weekend nights, and getting pumped up for finals by playing tackle football the night before in the living room.
>>
>>2297266
Oh my god this makes me so angry. Let's taunt victims and their family members with PTSD by bringing our violent shitbulls to a memorial for dog bite victims.
They wear these t-shirts with "BULLY" on them in big letters. So telling.
>>
I posted this article on my Facebook, stating how it's the BREED, not the owners. I'll be sure to screencap any and all retarded victim blaming I get in the post.
http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/07/beyond-the-interview-essay-of-a-fatal-pit-bull-mauling.html
>>
>>2297266
Holy fuck that picture. Seriously, forget the dogs, just fucking gas the owners. What a bunch of goddammit retarded assholes. I get they want to stand up for their pets, but there's a mother fucking time and place. How disrespectful and immature.
>>
File: 1272754029130.png (58KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1272754029130.png
58KB, 210x210px
>>2295005
>complaining about broad generalizations
>in the broadest most generalizing thread on /an/ right now

I realize I'm eight days late but c'mon bruh.
>>
>>2299452
It means the owner is shitty

>>2299739
>Kikebook
>Posts a blog

And that about sums up the retards itt
>>
I adopted a pitbull mix a few months ago. After reading threads like these, I realized I made the wrong choice, was endangering my life, and the life of those around me. I returned the dog to the shelter and now I am saving money to rescue a a golden from a golden rescue.
>>
>>2299771
>I'm too dumb to make my own decisions so I let a Mongolian foot wrapping site make it for me

Yeah, you shouldn't have any pets at all much less a dog.
>>
>>2296644
>I alwas was a fan of "line Breeding".

These people should be shot.
>>
>he be a gud pup, dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1436545692913.jpg (26KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
1436545692913.jpg
26KB, 331x334px
Just make it illegal to breed pitbulls already. no one would miss the breed and honestly it would be for the best, even if they aren't the most violent breed they are the most dangerous.
No pitbulls would have to be put down and no one has to suffer.

try to argue against this
protip: you cant
>>
>>2299771
dodged a bullet there senpai, well done
>>
Jesus this cancer. Are we still I the 90's?

I've seen aggression traits passed down and sadly most breeders are shit and don't breed for temperament like many other breeders.

Maybe it's just because of where I am at but all the pits I have ever met in my life have been the most friendly cuddly dogs I know.

Mostly because of shitty people and shitty breeding. I passed on a Pit pup because the mom had bad behavior traits (dad was a sweet champ). You need to be careful because of the aggression that can be bred in.

I think it's just I've been around good owners who have had good breeders.

My Anatolian Shepard was a prick with other dogs and always defended her territory and people hard but was friendly as long as she wasn't alone guarding.

TL;DR

Blame shitty breeders who further aggression or pick a dog to be a mean old cuss.
>>
>>2300119
Protip: but down niggers and faggots like OP first
>>
>>2300119
Can you explain how you would implement such a ban?

>>2300150
Anon 4chan has turned very popular the last few years, especially with the latest Us election. 4chan is now used by and cross linked to Rebbit and Tumblr and Facebook. As a result, we get more idiots and people who just like cute animals and know nothing. I hate to be a /pol/tard but it's a very liberal and frankly niggery way of thinking; the person can NEVER be to blame (dindu nuffin). And wanting shit to be banned is a very liberal and niggery mindset (now the law abiding people don't have X so I can use X and abuse it!). A few years ago this thread would have died in a week with few replies. But now it's not even baiting anymore because half the population if not more is that dumb. It's not because /an/ just got more dumb, it just got more populated with dumb people
>>
>>2300179

I get'cha. To be honest I have been around 4chan for a long time but never visited /an/ only been on /b/ to browse and /v/ /vg/

I was just a bit surprised by all this shit on this board but it makes sense. In general people don't want to take responsibility and fuck man we still have places who are uneducated banning pitbulls and having owners be forced to move or kill their dogs.

Reminds me of the McDonald's hot coffee story. Everyone thinks the lady is some fat money-grubbing bitch while the truth is she was an old granny and the coffee was way way way over temps and she went into shock for how severe burns but because of missinformation (by McDonald's admittedly) everyone thinks it's just said fat greedy bitch retard.
>>
>>2300183
I have been on and off on /an/ since it was created. I use to occasionally visit /v/ and /b/ during a happening, but I never really lingered because that didn't interest me. It actually took me a while to realize that they made an animals & nature board, but ever since I found it I have quite literally been stuck ever since. I honestly know way too much about the history of this board, it's fucking shameful. I sort of wish I kept some of the screen shots of this board.
>>
>>2300150
>mean old cuss
Jesus it's been a while since I've heard someone use that phrase

I don't even remember who in my life used to say it or what books I read it in but somehow, it was a weird good feeling to read it.
>>
>>2300189
Well now I know I can start a campfire and be regaled in the dimly warm glow.

(Forgot the board name I use here opps)

>>2300195
Well I am a computer/gaming nerd who was born on a farm and watched a lot of John Wayne and had gruff ol men about.

First thing I think of when I use that phrase is our old stud tip, mean son'a'bitch tried to bite everyone.

Also everyone chewed back then and wore wranglers. That stereo-type is true. Or was.
>>
>>2300183
You don't have to be "uneducated" to ban pit bulls. They are violent animals that kill more than all other breeds combined. Once you look at the stats and start thinking beyond "bu- but my dog hasn't bitten anyone yet!" you will understand.
Nobody should have to live in fear because their neighbors adopted a killing machine.
>>
>>2300583
Best argument against your case is your cancerous post. GG noRe

>no logical information
>only MAH HURT FEELINGS
Go back to rebbit libtard
>>
>>2300616
But anon, your rights end where my fe-fe's begin!
I'm so triggered right now, I can't even.
I'm literally shaking.
I don't need things like facts and common sense to tell me that all pitbulls are notmurder dogs hell bent on mauling me, my womans studies class at my liberal college tells me otherwise.
Take down your racist post or I will be forced to blog about it and start a new hashtag trending. Then you'll be sorry.
I swear why couldn't Bernie have won, then this wouldn't even be an issue.
>>
>>2300583

Yeah! Let's kill ghetto blacks and Latinos, woo! Wait..
>>
>>2282275
>birds
>not cats
Lovecraft`s spinning in his grave rn.
>>
>>2297034
Literaly a soul screaming so much from loneliness that it wants intimacy with a giant fleshy monkey.
>>
>>2283736
response to stress varies breed by breed
a golden retriever will turn away and show avoidance
a german shepherd reacts with agression
a pitbull will tear and rip
>>
>>2296106
fucking trash pit owners
not even once does it occur to them that they might be in the wrong

and this nanny dog meme literaly kills people, children especialy
>>
>>2300150
>lol its the people's fault they are killing machines so just let the killing machines roam around

we know it's the breeder's fault that they are abominations, but they are still abominations nonetheless
>>
>>2280811
Well if the attack was prompted by them arguing, it's very likely that's why it went ballistic. Maybe it assumed she was being hurt because of shouting, or maybe the guy was slapping her around. It was only focused on getting to the man.

Doesn't mean it shouldn't be put down for it. .
>>
I am 100% certain it is the owner of the dog. For example, spics and niggers are naturally not good animal handlers. Niggers especially. Even the fucking president's dog bit a person on the face that required intervening and stitches. The breed is known to be very friendly, even tempered and well mannered with kids, but give it to a black person, even a rich one, and it's now dangerous.

https://www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/president-obama-dog-sunny-bites-white-house-visitor-face-article-1.2945245
>>
So sad http://www.cbs46.com/story/34274830/owner-of-dogs-who-killed-1-child-critically-injured-another-charged-with-involuntary-manslaughter

>>2300941
I read the story. You never get in a dog's face like that if it doesn't know you.
>>
>>2300655
Both of those groups commit a humongous amount of crime, especially in the cities, not to mention are incompatible with white society, so yeah, whites would be better off without them.
>>
>>2287653
Whites MADE America, dumb ass.
>>
>>2301016

That's kinda the point. I do believe the Latino/Black "thug" community is responsible for aggression traits being passed down.
>>
>>2280338
love when shit bulls get shot, but I hoped to see the dog screaming in agony, he died in silence, the cop shot him in the head?
>>
Damn, I didn't know /an/ had Nigger--hate threads too! Why don't you and /pol/ ever collaborate?
>>
>>2301071
>>2301016
If we didn't have niggers, even with the same amount of pit bulls around the bite rate would go down 60% and the maulings would go down close to 80%. Most severe dog bites come from low income, and from minorities. Truly it's a problem with the holder, not the tool

>>2301168
/POL/ is pretty retarded and has a lot of Rebbit. We have enough retards here without their help.
>>
>>2301176
I'm not doubting you, but it would be nice to see a source for that.
I'm sure this won't be the last irrational hatred of pitbull threads.
>>
>>2301180
It's actually based off the statistics of dog bites, not necessarily pit bulls. I'm on my phone and for whatever reason it won't let me copy and send the link, but you can search for community approach to dog bite prevention and follow the source there. I will admit the nigger statistic is one I loosely figured out by checking the % of minorities in low income areas of reported dog attacks. Surprise surprise, many minorities are poor and therefore make up more of the dog attacks. However they did not want to report on the race of the owners of the dogs, Because that would be racist. Could you imagine the backlash that would happen if a new study showed that the vast majority of dog maulings, bites, and deaths had a common denominator, being that the owner was usually black? Hell, the study about most attacks being from low income areas was already extremely controversial.
Thread posts: 290
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.