[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my dog bark at black people? Serious question, my dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0450.jpg (38KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
38KB, 460x306px
Why does my dog bark at black people? Serious question, my dog never barks at people that pass by my yard but loses his shit when a black person passes by.
>>
You failed to socialize him to black people. That's what a dog does when they aren't properly introduced to something, freak out when they see it. Same reason some dogs freak out when they see someone wearing a hat
>>
>>2280196
Is it too late to socialize my dog? My dog isn't exactly a pup anymore.
>>
>>2280195
What's the problem?
>>
Your dog thinks black people are wearing masks, basically
>>
Aren't dogs colour blind though
>>
Your dog can smell the stench.
>>
>>2280195
My old dog hated black people and would bark at them endlessly. A few even came up to us and said "YO DOG RAYCISS" I think it was because the area we used to live in was 99% white though.
>>
>>2280195
>literally the plot of a king of the hill episode
>>
>>2280196
>some dogs freak out when they see someone wearing a hat

that's really weird. I don't see how a hat could throw them off like that. Do they freak out when they see someone with a hairstyle they haven't seen before?
>>
>>2280275
>thingsthatneverhappened.png
>>
>>2280292
my dog freaked out when i went downstairs and came back upstairs holding a box

dogs are not smart
>>
>>2280195
Well dogs wouldn't be called mans best friend if they didn't keep those filthy niggers away.
>>
>>2280292
My dog growled at me and barked when I put on a green wig for Halloween. Right in front of her.
>>
>>2280292
my dog has barked at abnormally fat people, people in turbans, and people with backpacks.

having some large piece of clothing/accessory on fucks with what they believe is the normal silhouette for a human. it's the same principle applied with the idea that you should "make yourself look big" when you come across a predator animal.
>>
>>2280200
no, but you will need to have a black friend help you out pretty often. Like every time they come over have them give your dog a treat or something like that.
>>
File: feather boa.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
feather boa.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>2280292
My family's dog has pissed herself in fear of my dad wearing a bright green feather boa, as in ran to the other side of the house and jumped on a bed cowering and pissing herself.
>>
>>2280347
>>2280323
>>2280321
>>2280303
my sides
>>
My dog goes nuts when she sees black squirrels yet ignores grey ones. A friend explained that she probably picked up the reaction from me since I usually stop and look at them.

Maybe you're more racist than you think, OP.
>>
>tfw my dog trusts absolutely everyone
>a random stranger could come up to him and push him around and he wouldn't care
>he probably would be either happy or indifferent if burglars came in
Not sure if good or bad
>>
>>2280195
Good boy, want some bacon? Yeahhh... Who's a good boy?

SHUT UP!
>>
>>2280347

Kek
>>
Dogs have evolved for 20,000 years to protect white people, they know better than we do who we need to be safe around.
>>
>>2280292
my dog becomes violently upset whenever she sees any man other than me with a beard
>>
because they smell like criminal nigger scum?!
>>
>>2280195
Doggo can smell things you can't see
>>
>>2280200
>>2280326
Alternatively, you could try hanging around a black neighborhood and offer people to feed him treats you provide. But a black friend is probably much safer.

My dog wasn't a fan of blacks, and coincidentally was very aloof to every gay person he meant. I think the latter was just a coincidence though.
>>
File: IMG_20160930_171700.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160930_171700.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
My dog loves every minority he has come across, but my spouse and I were the only white people he wasn't immediately skittish with. We adopted him when he was 2 and apparently he had been abused. Still runs up to all non-whites and acts aloof around white strangers
>>
>>2280323
>people in turbans

good boy!
>>
It's you, OP. How do you act around blacks? Do you act nervous or anxious? Animals pick up on that in an instant. Alternatively, dogs were bred to target certain races back in the day and to this day they still do. Usually with me, they'll come and try to sniff me or my groceries. One barked at me, but that's it. If the owner crosses the street, that alone gives them away.
>>
>>2280998
I'm indifferent around black people
>>
>>2280195
>>2280211
>>
Smart dog
>>
>>2280599
Your dog is a coal burner.
>>
>>2282981
I have a theory that he's secretly a white supremacist because he will climb in any non-white's lap as soon as they sit down. He sheds like the quarter GSD he is, turning them white with all of his fur. He doesn't care about whites because they're already white.
>>
>>2280273
That's not how colour blindness works, anon.
>>
File: OyVey.png (45KB, 611x756px) Image search: [Google]
OyVey.png
45KB, 611x756px
>>2280195
Make him watch Jewish Hollywood tv
>>
>>2280291
But anon, the dog wasnt racist in the end!
>>
>>2280195
I once worked with a cop who had been in the paper twice for training racist police dogs. He told us, direct quote, "I didn't train them to be racist, they're just smart."
>>
>>2280292
My friends' dog HATES funny hats, costumes of any kind, and the lightest of horseplay, which is really inconvenient be a useful I know these friends from a game called Dagorhir, where you wear funny clothes and fight people.
>>
>>2284080
Best cop
>>
https://youtu.be/1KIKrSG-Xzc
>>
>>2284352
>that one cat that pissed all over and ruined the house even more

who are these retards?
>>
>>2280195
Dogs instinctively know to never relax around blacks
>>
>>2280195
My dog is pretty much the same.
Well, it's not really a bad thing. Someday you'll be glad he does that, just like me.
>>
>>2280274
coooooon town
>>
>>2280292
my dog hates people in sunglasses and hats, no idea why. its fairly normal, they dont think the same as you and i, you do know that right?
>>
It's probably because of how blacks act around your dog. I had a tough looking (but sweet) mutt I'd ride around with: black people would jump back and act freaked out by him, even though the window was rolled up. I legit think that he saved me from being carjacked or robbed a few times. Although I have also seen niggers eye him up. I think because they want to use him in dogfights. Depraved sub humans.
>>
>>2280292
Mine goes nuts when I put on my gas mask, but calms down when I screw in the filter.
I think he sees the mask as another dog's face.
That, or he is desperately trying to warn me about the dangers of unsecured filters.
>>
File: respirator-for-dogs_17.jpg (32KB, 700x871px) Image search: [Google]
respirator-for-dogs_17.jpg
32KB, 700x871px
>>2284568
Tovarishch Soba/k/a knows CARELESSNESS means DEATH! Take care of your gas mask!
>>
>>2280195
A black person through their vision looks like a shadow and spooks them.
>>
>>2280568
>Alternatively, you could try hanging around a black neighborhood and offer people to feed him treats you provide.
Holy fucking shit is this a bad idea.
>>
>>2284610
Robbery, rape, or murder. Shit probably all 3 who am I kidding.
>>
>>2284613
People will go out of their way to cozy up to your dog while sizing you up as a target. It's a stupid idea regardless of race.
>>
Does your dog post on /pol/?
>>
File: patch-hitler-dog3.jpg (31KB, 635x390px) Image search: [Google]
patch-hitler-dog3.jpg
31KB, 635x390px
>>2284630
>>
>>2280196
Same reason /pol/ doesn't like black people really
>>
>>2284673
I grew up in a rural area that was 98% white. The black and asian kids at school were integrated into the same social structure and acted just like everyone else and only a tiny minority of the super edgy stars-and-bars kids treated them any differently. When I moved to a city, I experienced racially segregated neighborhoods for the first time, areas where there were differences in culture, background, and values split along racial lines. For socioeconomic reasons in certain areas, it unfortunately was statistically justifiable to be more wary of blacks than whites. I learned to employ a degree of racism just to stay safe.

t. guy who browses /pol/ every once in a while and thinks there aren't shitty races, just shitty cultures
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.