[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys hate cats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 31

File: 1480013687732.webm (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480013687732.webm
1MB, 480x480px
Why do you guys hate cats?
>>
Because they want their pets to be totally submissive to them and have no personality of their own.
>>
>>2279060
>reak of piss
>makes the owners house real of piss for years even after cat is gone
>almost every cat owner in the world is irresponsible and idiotic
>allowed outdoors to shit in people's yards and destroy the ecosystem
>no personality other than being mean as fuck all the time
>>
I like cats, they taste like chicken
>>
>>2279060
/an/ has become bitter over bad cat owners that run the board, and take it out on the cats because it's a lot easier to kill a cat
>>
>>2279078
It's spelled reek you dumbfuck
>>
Lived with one that shit everywhere and it's shit smelled actually toxic
>>
But I don't. "Cat people" are almost always bad though
>>
smelly
dirty
shit personalities
not cute
vermin
>>
>>2279060
Shitting on outdoor cat owners has always been a thing. Cats were otherwise well liked here.

Lately though bugfaggot stepped up his anti cat shitposting and several dick riding newfags elevated it to board meme status.
>>
>>2279078
my can only goes outside. She cries at the door if she wants to go out. She has only pooped in the house once in 5 years.
>>
>>2279060

>4chan is edgy counter culture
>4chan likes cats

>/an/ is even more edgy counter culture
> so /an/ hates cates

in reality, its just some attention baiting faggots who can't get attention on /b/
>>
File: 1481078725064.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1481078725064.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>2279105
Im 99.9% sure you're the one anon that always mentioning this bugguy like he's your hero or some shit.
Me thinks you're the one riding dick.
>>
>>2279060
I don't hate cats but irresponsible owners bug me
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 241x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 241x300px
>>2279060

Its mainly outdoor cat owners. Its cats nature to be what they are, but cat owners always think they know better.

Bad dog owners are usually just fucking dumb.

Bad cat owners:

"I know my cat and he doesn't need a collar/shots"
"I know my cat and he doesn't like to kill other animals/destroy the local ecosystem"
"I don't know if the strays I feed are fixed, oh well, look how cute they are"
"My cat had this shit behaviour and it can't be changed because its a cat, and they have small brains"
>>
>>2279113
>shitty cat owner letting their pest outside

Yup, typical
>>
>>2279060
I love cats. I also let my cat outside but I supervise him. He's also too scared to really go beyond my yard.
We have another home where we let them go outdoors all the time, but we live in the woods about an hour from civilization so it's pretty safe. Got to worry about cougars though.
>>
File: 1477008860296.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1477008860296.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>2279146
>his pets are too dumb to go outside and come home
>>
>>2279157
>thinking it's about them not coming home, instead of just taking care of your pet like a normal human being

You're probably the same kind of faggot that whines when someone runs over your pest.
>>
>>2279130
>/an/ is edgy
We really aren't.
>>
>>2279078
>[reek] of piss
if you're shit at taking care of it, yeah
bathe it every once in a while, clean out its litter box on a regular basis
>makes the owners house [reek] of piss for years even after cat is gone
once again, clean out the litter box regularly and this won't be a problem
>almost every cat owner in the world is irresponsible and idiotic
this I'll agree with
>allowed outdoors to shit in people's yards
dogs are a much bigger instigator of this
>no personality other than being mean as fuck all the time
oh, please, not this tired meme again
cats are just as varied as any other species, some are super friendly and loving, some are standoffish, some are ornery
just depends on how it's raised/what breed it is
>>
>>2279157
no, my pets actually like me
>>
meme status pets
>you are a sysadmin, where's your cat? Internets say you should have one!
>you are a lonely landwhale, I don't see a gsd husky, where's your cat?
>you are an artsy shmartsy hipster who sometimes sleep at home, where's your cat?
>ah you poor thing you live with your mom? Do you guys have a cat?
>awwww is it your cat on your facebook avatar? They are so funny! (the cat on the picture is oily looking motherfucker because of the phone flash, with dirty eyes)
>>
>>2279245
> oily looking motherfucker because of the phone flash, with dirty eyes

this!! so much this! why are they so fucking greasy looking all the time??
>>
>>2279060
There's literally nothing wrong with cats as long as they stay indoors and don't shit on my lawn.
>>
>>2279234
It doesn't matter if you clean the litter box every day. It doesn't even matter if you clean the litter box multiple times a day. If you allow your cat to shit and piss indoors, your house fucking stinks and will stink for years.

Dogs do not shit in people's yards and kill wildlife more often than cats because it is not socially acceptable for dogs to roam unattended (unless you live in a shit country).
>>
>>2279289
>Put litterbox in ventilated bathroom
>Cover litterbox
>Use deodorizing litter and baking soda
Problem solved.
>>
>>2279346
Doesn't work. The stench will permeate the entire house.

You catfags are fucking disgusting.
>>
I like cats, have five ;-;
>>
>>2279346
You still smell it dude.
I'm not the anon you replied too, and I'm not one of the cat hating fags on this board either. Truth is I can't have one because I'm allergic. I know several clean people who go through all kinds of things like you mentioned, and you still smell cat and especially cat piss, even if it is very faint. The fact that you are around your cat everyday and don't notice the odor anymore doesn't mean someone else can't. People that don't own cats or dogs can pick up these smells rather easily.
>>
>>2279346
It's like skunk spray; no matter how much you cover it up, it'll still mildly burn the nostrils of anyone that walks in your home and cling to clothing. Especially if they are allergic to cat piss.
>>
>>2279060
i dont but im allergic so i keep myself away
>>
>>2279060
i had cats for years
cute as fuck, god i loved the kittens
but they pissed all over everything, got litter every where and kept tearing shit up
>>
I used to run a petsitting business, and over time...well, I haven't learned to hate cats. I still love cats. But I've learned to hate the idea of keeping cats as pets, if that makes any sense.

Cats are just not domesticated in the same way that dogs are, and most people are just not smart enough to understand the needs of a semi-wild animal and its natural behaviors.

I've yet to come across a cat owner with decent hygiene. When I had my own cat, it was brushed and groomed, it's food and water bowls were washed, and the litter was scooped twice a day and changed regularly. Altogether, it took about twenty minutes.

Every cat-owning home I work in reeks of piss.

All other cat owners I have met rarely change or scoop their litter boxes. They leave scattered food to crust on the floor and in dirty bowls. They don't groom their pets. They leave them alone for 8-10 hours at a time in confined spaces with nothing to do and no mental or physical stimulation.

Cats are seen as an "easy" pet, because they are small and can be trained to shit in a box. People treat them like fluffy furniture, and get mad when the cat acts like a living animal and not a stuffed toy.

So...I like cats, but most of the cats I meet are unhappy, dirty, and bored, and I am sad that they are owned by idiots.
>>
>>2279505

I also wanted to say that cats are very trainable, but most people can't be bothered to learn anything about cat behavior or how to train cats.

Pretty much every behavioral problem I ever saw in a cat was easily fixable, and just resulted from the owner being half-assed about pet ownership and incredibly stupid.
>>
File: GEDC42271.jpg (323KB, 1076x774px) Image search: [Google]
GEDC42271.jpg
323KB, 1076x774px
One of my roommate's cats looks like a mischievous asian merchant.
I don't trust him.
>>
Cats = cute
Most cat owners = retards
Cats + retarded cat owners = shitty cats
>t. Actually not retarded cat owner
>>
>>2279077
Really?
Because according to SCIENCE cats aren't only more developed than dogs intellectually, but their owners also tend to be more intelligent.
But those are just FACTS.
>>
>>2279510
>Most cat owners = retards
Prove it with science or you're just making shit up.
>>
>>2279513
Do you always expect people to spoonfeed you the most obvious of shit?
If you haven't figured out that on average, catfags are at the least weird as fuck then you need to get out more.
>>
>own cat
>people say my apartment stinks
>lol no it doesnt
>go away on business for a month
>come home
>holy shit this place stinks
>told ya
>>
>>2279511
>cats more intelligent

That's right; that's why only cats are service animals and police animals, never dogs.
>>
>>2279511
hahaha
retarded catfags actually believe this shit
>>
File: images.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>2279511

>SCIENCE AND FACTS

HOLY FUCK KIDS!! DISCUSSION OVER! SCIENCE AND MUTHA'FUCKIN FACTS!!
>>
>>2279518
Fallacies:
Doxa
Presupposition
Argument from Ignorance
Argument from Stone
Circular logic

Everything required evidence.
Otherwise you're just making things up.
>>
>>2279540
Subservience does not equal intelligence.
Dogs require care and are dependant, cats are not.
Dogs cannot problem solve, cats can.
Facts are facts.
>>
>>2279612
Appeal to ridicule is a fallacy

>>2279678
Facts are all that matter
>>
>>2279875
fallacies are irrelevant when you have no argument, you idiot catard
>>
>>2279872
Evidence is personal experience.
Ive met weird fucking people.
Almost every one of them have cats.
Do you need scientific evidence to tell you not to eat yellow snow, or can you go by experience and know you probably shouldn't.
No need to turn this in to a debate. My statement is simple, a lot of weird motherfuckers own cats. The end.
>>
File: DSC_0262.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0262.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>2279060
I love both cats and dogs. And mine love each other, too.
>>
>>2279874
>cats can problem solve

Funny joke.

The reason dogs are used as service and police animals is because they are trainable, unlike cats, which are simply too stupid to be trained.
>>
>>2279875
>my cat is so smart
>flips a shit over a cucumber
>>
File: 001.jpg (5KB, 209x140px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
5KB, 209x140px
>>2279060
1. They're literally useless.

2. They're pests.

3. They have no personality and are the most boring pets of all time.
>>
>>2279914
>inb4 "my cat isn't useless it kills rats!"

Yup, because a typical cat owners house is filthy enough and is likely crawling with rats.
>>
>>2279509
>mischievous asian merchant.

a khajiit?
>>
File: ratting.jpg (105KB, 613x460px) Image search: [Google]
ratting.jpg
105KB, 613x460px
>>2279917
doesn't matter
they're still not as good a catching rats as a dog
>>
>>2279872
>everything requires evidence
You want evidence that catfags are weird fucking people?
Here you go, a thread full of it >>2273488
>>
>>2279060
everyone who hates cats should actually off themselves, they have no clue what they're talking about and I've never seen a good argument against them
>>
>>2279981
Read the tread newfag
>>
>>2279060
I don't. Just can't own them because I'm allergic now. Miss my Siamese.
>>
Also, ignore the 1-2 autistic shitposters who don't have the mental capacity to post anything other than anti cat rhetoric.
>>
>>2279289
This just such a meme from people that don't know how to clean things. I have a meek indoor cat that has never had an accident and goes in a litter box that is in the laundry room. She's shy and doesn't approach strangers, people don't even know I have a cat until she makes a rare appearance or I tell them. My mom came over and didn't know there was a litter box in the house until she went to the laundry room to use the dryer. If you are so bad at cleaning a litter box that you let your house smell like piss then I can assure you that you have more things stinking up the place than just that.
>>
>>2279883
Your statement went from "most cat owners are retards" to "a lot of weird people own cats" pretty quickly

I'm not that anon, but it's pretty obvious that you're full of shit and moving goalposts. Making a claim the majorly of anything consistently having the same attribute needs backing evidence. theres a reason that simple anecdotal evidence isn't enough to be considered scientific proof of, well, anything. If that were enough, alien abduction would solid fact and people would still believe that tomatos are poisonous
>>
>>2280010
>my mommy says my house smells fine
>>
>>2280010
It's not a meme. Just because you're immune to cat stench doesn't mean that other people are. There is no way to let your cat piss and shit in your house and not have the stench permeate your entire house.
>>
File: 2016-09-05_22-56-54.png (82KB, 605x827px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-05_22-56-54.png
82KB, 605x827px
>>2279105
>Shitting on outdoor cat owners has always been a thing.

It was not before 201x. Are you lying on purpose?

>>2279143
Strange that cats have been living alongside human settlements for millenia, and only today faggots whine that

>muh bird genocide
>muh destroyed ecosystem
>muh cat population explosion
>muh poor starving kittens in the cold :(((

>>2279990
I'm seriously wondering whether those are simply shitposters

From PETA to "pet-lovers" associations, there's this pro-neuter, anti-free roam propaganda, which makes absolutely no fucking sense, especially on a territory as big as the USA

And even in Europe, go to any southern town, there are cats everywhere, they're not neutered, nobody cares and life goes on as it has been for millenia for cats and the humans they live nearby

Best guess is that pet food, breeder and vet lobbies don't like the idea of outdoor cats breeding freely (-> free cats) and not suffering from chronic imbalances tied to neutering (vets unhappy). Also, an outdoor cat will hunt and eat, reducing the need for pet food.

The tinfoilest theory has to do with transhumanism, i.e. 100% control of life
>>
>>2279981

Typical cat owner bullshit. Stick your fingers in your ears and just pretend you dont hear shit because it doesnt fit your worldview.

>>2280035

Yes. I'm sure that none of those problems existed before the internet. Maybe its like, with the high concentration of cats in a small area we start to see adverse effects. You think thats a possibility chief?? Fucking wanker.

City life isnt farm life where you have issues with rodents and grains/crops. You think over saturation of a predator in any area is a good thing!?

Of course you do because youre emotionally stunted and need cat balls to lick to feel like a whole person.
>>
>I'm sure that none of those problems existed before the internet.

Which problems? I'm an oldfag and never ever before the internet did I heard fucktard harping about the shit you shillbots harp on about

>Maybe its like, with the high concentration of cats in a small area we start to see adverse effects.

You mean like there's been none for the millenia during which semi-feral cats have lived alongside human settlements? that's right, there's been none :^)

>City life isnt farm life where you have issues with rodents and grains/crops. You think over saturation of a predator in any area is a good thing!?

You probably don't know what homeostatis is. Don't worry! it's not a contagious disease, merely a concept that will drive you nuts.
Also, see >>2280035
" even in Europe, go to any southern town, there are cats everywhere, they're not neutered, nobody cares and life goes on as it has been for millenia for cats and the humans they live nearby"
>>
>>2280053
>oldfag

No you aren't. Gtfo catfag.
>>
>>2280049
>high concentration of cats in a small area

Hey genius, during medieval times everyone and his brother had a cat, because of rodents and grain storage at home. Don't see that there's been a tradition of "OMG CAT OVERPOPULATION" until some lobbies decided free-roaming unneutered cats were not making them any profit

A remnant of those medieval times may exist tho, in english people call a cat "she", probably because only females were allowed inside the homes, as males tend to spray
>>
File: HumanPopGrowth[1].gif (26KB, 788x600px) Image search: [Google]
HumanPopGrowth[1].gif
26KB, 788x600px
>>2280035
i've been here since 2008

you're bullshitting.

europe has native polecats who fill the same niche retard, it doesn't impact the environment there like it does here (and it still does btw through genetic pollution of wild stocks but you don't care about that obviously)

>reducing the need for pet food

this is just your excuse to be a lazy, poor fuck and it's pathetic. You already sustain them on 90% corn kibble as is and you force them to decimate the environment for real nutrition.

>for millenia

durr maybe its cuze there's more humans and more pet catsz as a result????? huuurrrrrrrr

Why should anyone give you parley with your half conspiratorial views and your nonsensical unsubstantiated claims and your complete lack of empathy for any animal that isn't your precious kitty cat?

Give us a reason to treat you as anything more than [generic butthurt catfag with latent toxoplasmosis].
>>
>>2280061
>you force them to decimate the environment for real nutrition

:DDD

Sure bitchboy, cats decimate the environment! omg bird extinction on small islands... that was actually caused by deforestation

>this is just your excuse to be a lazy, poor fuck and it's pathetic

Sub-80 IQ shill detected. Nobody advocates having outdoor cats to save a few dollars each month, retardo.

However, pet food lobbies think that those individual few dollars multiplied by millions of cat owners = loss of earnings.

>"complete lack of empathy for any animal that isn't your precious kitty cat"
>muh bird genocide :(((
>muh poor rodents :(((
>muh poor starving flea-ridden kittens in the cold never did cats live this way :(((

I'm sure you eat at least two pounds of industrial meat a week, you pathetic piece of shit.

Also, strange that cats have been living alongside human settlements for millenia, and only today faggots are whining etc
>>
>>2280017
>your statement went from...
This was my original statement = you haven't figured out that on average, catfags are at the least weird as fuck then you need to get out more
Made in this post>>javascript:quote('2279518');
I still stand by it, a lot of weird people own cats. If this reality bothers you then you need to evaluate yourself before you make up lies in an attempt to criticize me.
>>
If anyone's still wondering whether 4chan is the target of social engineering, /an/ being submitted to shills should be pretty telling
>>
>>2279157
it's not about that you retard. it's about how they fuck up the ecosystem. this is a NATURE board of course people will hate things that fuck up the ecosystem. I'm a catfag, but I keep them indoors only. They don't even want to go outside because I'm not a shitty owner who drives them away.
>>
>>2280053
life doesn't go on for the 30 bird species that went extinct by them you retard
>>
>>2280035
Tinfoil wearing, conspiracy tard who unironically believes there is a pro-vet agenda being pushed on an anime website calling other people tinfoil wearing conspiracy tards.
Oh the ironing.
Don't even worry about posting a source showing outdoor cats are bad on many levels, this troll will dismiss it as part of another conspiracy. "muh Monsanto" or some shit.
Before I underestimate the stupidity of people I always remember this trolls posts.
>>
>>2280064
All this projection and non-argumentation.

Sad!
>>
>>2279872
first time reading the /pol/ sticky huh?
>>
>>2280071
I sincerely hope they are just riling us up on purpose, and don't believe what they are saying
>>
>>2280071
Catfags have brain infections which predispose them to schizophrenia and other paranoid delusions.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27573055

>The seropositive male patients had a higher age of disease onset, a higher BPRS score, a greater negative PANSS score and a lower GAF score than the seronegative male patients. These results suggest a higher severity of clinical symptoms in the male patients with schizophrenia. This study provides further evidence to the hypothesis that exposure to Toxoplasma may be a risk factor for schizophrenia. Moreover, toxoplasmosis in men with schizophrenia may lead to more severe negative and cognitive symptoms and a less favorable course of schizophrenia.
>>
File: spayneuter.png (56KB, 530x660px) Image search: [Google]
spayneuter.png
56KB, 530x660px
>>2280068
But they don't fuck up the ecosystem, otherwise we would know about it. Where are the bird genocides of olde? which species of birds have disappeared (apart from small island species, and deforestation was the cause of their extinction)?

You know, in millenia of semi-feral cat and human cohabitation, probably we would know about such genocides?

>>2280069
You mean small island bird species that went extinct because of deforestation?

>>2280071
see pic at >>2280035
Breeder lobbies: can't have free-roaming cats shitting free cats!
Vet lobbies: loss of earning if people don't neuter, loss of earning in healthy unneutered pets non suffering from chronic problems tied to neutering
Pet food lobbies: loss of earnings of outdoor cats feeding themselves, loss of earnings if people don't neuter and don't therefore buy special neutered pet food (more expensive ofc ^^)

>>2280071
>>2280074
see >>2280067
It talks about (you) !
>>
>>2280071
This little shite, on /an/ of all boards, comes and tries to say Monsatan dindu nuffin
>>
>>2280087
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recently_extinct_birds

quit begging for spoonfeeding tinfoil
>>
>>2280091
Considering /an/ is all like "FUCK BIRDS" "FUCK ANY ANIMAL THAT ISN'T MUH CAT" now, I'm not surprised you all aren't just calling for Earth to be converted into a planet wide ecumene by this point.

Guess this board won't be good again until a dem is in the white house. :^)
>>
>>2280092
ctrl+f "cats": 4 matches
All small islands, ground-nesting birds: cause, deforestation leaving those species easy prey for predators (not only cats)

How's that sub-70 IQ treating you?
>>
>>2280093
Is this the new narrative you're hastily trying to spin?

This board never was a haven of negativity until 201x, and this negativity is mainly aimed at un-neutered, free-roaming pets, not only cats, doggos too ofc

Wonder why that might be? hmm...
>>
>>2280087
>otherwise we would know about it
but we literally do know about it lol.

and do you really think people in the "olde" days were doing studies on bird populations and stuff?
>>
>>2280094
>ha only a few entire species went extinct, I told you there's no problem
>>
>be human being
>casually ruin the planet every day without thought using hot water, electricity and oil
>"muh ruined environment from a few dead birds and cat poo"

Every one of you twinkle toed cocksucking faggots needs to take a step back to reality.
>>
>>2280098
ctrl+f "cats": 4 matches
All small islands, ground-nesting birds: cause, deforestation leaving those species easy prey for predators (not only cats)

How's that sub-70 IQ treating you?

>>2280097
You mean like >>2280092, who has nothing to answer to >>2280094 utter rebuttal of his imagined cat-on-bird genocide?
>>
>this entire thread
Well played, OP.
>>
>>2279060
because dogfags are the worst fags.
>>
>>2279088

The shit of a person who eats lots of meat smells JUST like cat shit.
>>
I don't hate cats, I hate the people who own outdoor cats and are either willfully ignorant of the environmental damage they cause, or simply don't care because muh cats. Trap neuter release programs for stray cats are pretty damn worthless as well.

Nothing wrong with indoor cats.
>>
>>2279885
that dog looks like a woman in an abusive relationship
>>
>>2280139
>the environmental damage they cause

?

Such as eating rodents?
>>
>>2280091
That's not what I said at all you dense motherfucker.
>this troll will dismiss it as part of another conspiracy. "muh Monsanto" or some shit.
Reading comprehension faggot, nowhere in that statement am I advocating Monsanto.
>>
>>2280142
Read the thread idiot. Cats kill a whole lot more than rodents.
>>
>>2280109
What other predators would be a threat other than cats? Rats eat bird eggs, but do they rarely predate on adults. I think you'll find most ecologists label feral cats to be one of the most detrimental invasives that can be introduced to a remote region.
>>
>>2280165
You're wasting your time on that lost cause anon.
He firmly believes that outside cats have zero effect on the environment, and anyone who disagrees is a paid shill working for some pro-vet campaign.
Any sources you provide will be quickly dismissed as shill propaganda as well.
When he really gets going he'll leave the caps lock on and repeat whatever dumb shit suits his narrative, all while being a righteously indignant prick.
>>
>>2279105
>hating cats is a meme
oh fuck, I guess all this time I've hated cats I was just being fed meme-waves through the air or something
>>
>>2280027
You know an extreme sensitivity to smells is a symptom of autism. So is black and white reasoning
>>
>>2279157
>Go outside
>Come home for free food and water
>Fuck off back outside
WOW! Cats truly are great, loving pets!
>>
>>2280210
>board meme status
I think anon was meaning board related. They are right as a matter of fact, recently there has been quite a bit of animosity and shitposting towards cats.
It's mostly by edgy fags just looking for (You)'s, but I'm sure there are a few examples like bugguy and yourself who just don't fucking like cats.
IMHO if you can't accept people speaking negatively about cats on a board dedicated to the discussion of animals such as cats, then you should probably find somewhere else more sensitive towards your precious feelings to post. I for one am a big boy and don't need my info sugar coated, nor do I give a fuck if I offend someones delicate sensibilities on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>2280212
You don't have to be extremely sensitive to smell to smell fucking cat piss dude. Anyone who isn't a disgusting catfag can smell cat piss.
>>
>>2280165
>most ecologists label feral cats

What are lobbies: the post

>>2280185
>anyone who disagrees is a paid shill working for some pro-vet campaign

or you're a retard who has internalized said propaganda, disregarding facts and history, making you effectively a conscieceless vessel for the shill memes

>>2280213
That's how people love them, what's the problem?

>>2280219
True but check out the pro-neuter anti-free roam propaganda out there and say it isn't weird
>>
Because dogs are better in pretty much every way. They're ugly, they shit and piss everywhere, they disturb everyone around for miles with their barking, they can't clean up after themselves, they destroy massive amounts of property, they kill wildlife... wait a second!
>>
>>2279218
you are though
>>
>>2279060
Cats infect your brain with parasites and you get super werd and want to lick them and shit
>>
Y'all don't realize how important it is to socialize and train cats when they're kittens. You can raise a cat to act like a lazy dog. They'll end up more attached to you and they'll need more attention than the average "I neglected my pet and now it just ignores me/wants to go outside wtf" type cat. The two most annoying pet memes are:
>Cats can't be trained bro, they don't learn anything that's how they evolved this far, they aren't domesticated, like a dog, am I right, just leave them to their own devices and wonder why your autistic cat sees you as a walking talking food dispenser
>If you actually treat your animals right and they happen to be cats, you're a crazy cat lady t. gondii

Outdoor cats are bad when they kill birds. Rodents can fuck off though. Your cat should be able to go outside and not immediately fuck off to explore, get them a big enclosed space to fuck around outside without slaughtering everything. My cat likes to follow me and my dog around on walks, probably won't appreciate the comedic value of the Cat Harnessâ„¢ because I fell for cats cannot be trained meme. I keep them inside, rarely do they get out. I've only seen a couple birds come back with them, hopefully they haven't gotten many more than that. They do like to bring back fat thumpers that my dachshund chases, pretty useful considering he's a hunting dog and can train at home.
>>
>>2280146
By mocking the people who expose them, you really are :^)
>>
>>2280241
That parasite is probably where the "crazy cat lady" meme comes from, it changes the way you think, I think it passes from parent to offspring. It's pretty prevalent in the US, around 10-20% of them have it, IIRC. You can get tested for it, though it isn't really an issue unless you get AIDS or are a baby, wreaks havoc on a weak immune system, even after lying dormant for decades. Martin Shkreli is working on a cure for it, thankfully. I hope to see it within my lifetime, I don't know if it would revert back the brain changes, most of what is does is make you take more risks. Bicyclists riding on the road likely have it, skydivers probably have it, people who do a lot of dumb shit probably have it. Makes you a big dumb Chad.
>>
File: garbage_cc.jpg (180KB, 1367x1692px) Image search: [Google]
garbage_cc.jpg
180KB, 1367x1692px
>>2280225
>pro-neuter anti-free roam propaganda guy
>>
>>2280246
Nah that just sounds like a meme like genius autism and baby's being born gay
It just makes you oddly obsessed with cats
>>
>>2280252
Maybe, I probably have it considering I've been scratched by cats a whole lot. I like dogs a lot more, maybe the BIG T GONDII is what makes me pet people's cats.
>>
>>2280243
>by mocking the people who expose them
Yeah, but I'm not. I was mocking a troll who was using Monsanto to suit his narrative. The only reason they were even mentioned was so that he could use them to throw out a source that they may or may not have even been connected too.
So again faggot, in no way was I advocating Monsanto.
>>2280221
> you're a shill and don't even know it!
I said it before, your ignorance knows no bounds.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>2280097
>and do you really think people in the "olde" days were doing studies on bird populations and stuff?

Thanks for pointing this out.

>>2280064
>Deforestation

No shit thats a problem, but should we focus on only one factor of a problem when we could try to fix other factors too? Of course we should you short-bus reject.

>>2280087

Half of your points I can see as being valid, the other half are complete shit.

But what makes you a complete nut is that you think that there is some major conspiracy by breeders and we're all paid/unpaid 'shills' to contain outdoor cats. Holy fuck that is sad.

If there was a conspiracy, it'd be by the corporations who sell all manner of cat accessories, and vets, who surely make more money treating outdoor cats than indoor cats. OH theres also the flea-killing industry, which probably has a ton of business due to outdoor cats contracting fleas.

But since im not a total fuckup, I dont believe in crazy conspiracy theories.

But shit, im just a shill, woop, cover blown!
>>
>>2280242
>I've only seen a couple birds come back

If you've seen a couple already that means there are many more. Take responsibility for your pests you disgusting catfag. How can you admit that what you are doing is bad and still allow it to happen? People like you are the reason cat owners disgust me.
>>
>>2280229
The only characteristic of those that belongs to domestic dogs was the barking. Everything else is exclusive to cats unless you're in a shitty country that allows free roaming dogs.
>>
File: 1481260036280.jpg (94KB, 645x644px) Image search: [Google]
1481260036280.jpg
94KB, 645x644px
>not being both catfag and dogfag masterrace
you haven't seen cute until you've seen your catto and doggo fall asleep next to each other
>>
>>2279078
>muh study done on a small Asian island
>>
>>2280313
It should be considered animal abuse to expose your dog to toxoplasmosis.
>>
>>2280294
Why did you mention Monsanto, if you think they're wrongdoers?
Do you also think anti-free roam propaganda is wrong?

>>2280298
That's a lot of protest :^)

How do you explain ridiculous, newfound and coercitive propaganda concerning animals that have always lived in a semi-feral state alongside humans, then?

The only explanation I can think of is either imaginary loss of earnings or avant-garde transhumanism

Vets make good money neutering and treating problems stemming from neutering.
>>
>>2280318
>M-Muh toxoplasmosis!!!!
Literally a meme made up by cat haters.
>>
>>2280374
>claiming that a very real parasite is made up

Probably a side effect..
>>
>>2280403
Not that guy but everybody that doesn't get sexual pleasure from REEE-ing on cats knows that you are more likely to catch it from contaminated food
>>
File: IMG_0240.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD5nM7YR4IU
Cats are adorable!!
>>
>>2280373

>How do you explain ridiculous, newfound and coercitive propaganda concerning animals that have always lived in a semi-feral state alongside humans, then?

I feel that whenever there is moneyed interests trying to make more money, they'll be collusion or possible mini-conspiracies (more collusions though) to skew information to a certain perspective.

We as a people need to access and understand peer-reviewed and non-industry funded scientific studies that show us the real facts, so we can make informed decisions.

>Vets make good money neutering and treating problems stemming from neutering.

Although they do, I think there is FAR more money to be earned when outside cats fall prey to outdoor hazards, infections, transmitted disease and general danger and the vet bills that stem from that (being outside).

Remember, there are a lot of non-profits and local programs, and county/city programs to spay or neuter - which I would assume since they are so scattered - don't really have a substantial monetary return for the parties that participate in it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ykWCpGEGM

They are stealing my blini
>>
>>2280406
Not true. Cats are the sole distributor of that parasite.
>>
>>2280406
True.
But that's also how you get it from pet cats. They tend to contaminate all of your food prep and eating surfaces.
>>
>>2279060
>Friend is obsessed with cats
>Constantly trying to convert me
>Gets mad when I tell him that rats are cooler
And now I'm scared he will feed me contaminated food so I get cat crazy like him
>>
>>2279060

I don't hate cats. I hate cat owners. They either let their cat do whatever it wants outside or they fuck chop it's shit up because they don't want their floors or curtains scratched.

Want a cat? You resign yourself to shit getting scratched up and the occasional pile of poo.

I hate dog owners, too. Owning a dog means taking the occasional wet snoot to the eye. Deal with it.
>>
>>2280532

No, you get it from cats from plopping your food down in a pile of shit.
>>
>>2280418
I live in Europe, outside really packed cities, in the countryside and every small town or suburbia housing areas, most pet cats roam freely, it's not often that they suffer hazards or infections/diseases. I've come to see the focus on those, peddled by "pet-lovers" groups as another facet of the propaganda. An outdoor cat will seldom get in real trouble here, I don't see how it could be much different in the USA.

It's true that there are a lot of non-profit local programs advocating total control over pets' organic and social life, but that's how social engineering works: you get NGOs or "activists" group to spin a narrative and form habits in the population.

To tell you the truth I got a kitten last spring from a stray litter, never wanted to have a pet but I was the best person around to take care of it, so why not. My first reaction was to have it neutered of course, so I read up about when to do it, and found all the emotional manipulation peddled in this issue. After a few hours reading PETA-like stuff and comments from irate people (or shillbots) stating that you're literally Hitler if you don't spay your cat and let it play outside, I got the feeling there was something really weird... and here I am on /an/
>>
>>2280519
Incorrect, but they are the sole incubators of the parasite

>>2280532
Also not really correct. The meat and/or water itself can be contaminated and then contaminate your kitchen. That's why having sanitary cooking conditions is essential for all before, during, and after food prep

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/gen_info/faqs.html
>>
Nobody here unironically hates indoor cats
>>
>>2280718
Only when they are walking on counters and tables and crawling around in cabinets. It grosses me out.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (69KB, 470x747px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
69KB, 470x747px
Good thread
>>
>>2280735
If you can't find one good post out of 139 replies then maybe you have autism, or at the least unreasonable expectations.
>>
>>2279872
8/8 m8
>>
File: 1305472850173.jpg (12KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1305472850173.jpg
12KB, 241x230px
>>2280770
>he takes cat threads on /an/ seriously
>>
>>2280785
Ok, good point.
>>
>>2280560
so fucking rude

and the stench. cats reek.
>>
>>2280819
It's called CLEAN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE.

Cat's don't stink. What stinks is their piss and shit. Guess what, pretty much every animal's piss and shit stinks. It's YOUR job to clean that shit.
>>
>>2280887
animals don't piss and shit in my house, filthy catfag
>>
>>2280894
Where do you go to the bathroom?
>>
>>2279077
I don't know what you talking about.
My cat is very submissive and likes when I grab her and move her around.
>>
>>2280887
If you let a cat piss and shit in your house, it will stink for years. Doesn't matter if you clean it up all the time if you routinely let it happen.
>>
>>2280897
>flushing shit down the toilet is the same as shitting in a box in the corner of a room
>pretending that cat piss doesn't have an overwhelmingly strong stench
>>
>>2280915
It doesn't if you clean the box daily.
>>
>>2280919
Yes it does.
>>
>>2280943
>yes it does
>no it doesn't
>yeah huh
>nuh uh
>yeah huh
>nuh uh

Some people's autistic noses always smell it and some people's burnt out noses never do. Neither of you will be able to convince the other and you keep mucking up the board with your inane back and forth drivel. Get over the fact that you're not changing the other's mind and move on
>>
5 edge lords taking out their hatred for certain pet owners on the animal instead of the actual owners and also shitpost as often as possible. Just ignore and report them if they start shitting up a thread.
>>
>>2280945
I have a very strong sense of smell. Abnormally strong, and cat boxes don't stink if you fucking clean them. Period. People who hate cats make shit up after hanging around white trash. It's fascinating that the people who always complain at length about "how bad" cats "smell" (not cats, just their unclean litter boxes, because cats don't smell at all), always also try to argue that dogs don't smell. Even a washed dog smells god awful horrible.
>>
Outdoor cats shit outside and bury their shit

Just sayin...
>>
>>2280951
>People who hate cats make shit up after hanging around white trash
>projecting this hard
>>
File: out.png (10KB, 740x345px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
10KB, 740x345px
>>2279060
cats are more useful
>>
>>2281121
>and bury their shit
Yeah, right in my fucking flower beds and flower pots.
Fuck outside cats and the shit owners who are supposed to be responsible for them.
>>
>>2280951
Yes they do. Obviously you don't have a strong sense of smell if you can't smell fucking cat piss.
>>
>>2280951
>abnormally strong sense of smell
>cat piss? Pffft it has no smell
>>
>>2281129
Holy crap you americans really are retarded, nobody complains about that in Europe.

>muh land of the free and private property

Lol cuckboy you can't even plant vegetables on your frontyard
>>
>>2280309
Cats are dumb niggers, you're one too, faggot.
>>
>>2281168
How is it my fault some faggot can't take responsibility for their animals?
>>
>>2281168
>nobody complains about that in Europe

Why doesn't it surprise me that you people enjoy cat shit?
>>
>>2281172
If the cats are ruining your garden just leave some food with antifreeze or crushed up Tylenol out for them. The cats will love it and the owners won't give a shit.
>>
>>2279060
We also hate any dog that could be considered a pit bull or pit bull mix.
>>
>>2281172
You're living in some imaginary world where cats go shit on your lawn

This simply doesn't happen in Europe, are the USA some kind of alternate world?
>>
>>2281178
>I don't pay any attention to my cat but I just *know* it's not shitting on anyone lawn.
>>
>>2281178
When you have large densities of cats, they leave highly visible open piles of shit everywhere as part of their territorial spats. This is accompanied by pissing on all outdoor surfaces.
Sometimes it's just one really macho tom instead of dozens of cats.
>>
Cats smelling like piss is literally nothing but a rather conniving /an/ meme, providing you actually do clean the litterbox daily.

Because if you don't, then... they smell. Like any other mammal would. Ever sat next to a homeless person reeking of urine and armpit odour?

Same thing. Mammals stink.
>>
>>2279077
>Because they want their pets to be totally submissive to them and have no personality of their own.
Both are bullshit and adopting a second cat highlighted it for me.

Older cat: "leave me alone" attitude for most people (and the newer cat) except my mother and me. Reasonable when asking for stuff - if she realizes she won't get, she doesn't bug us further. Private, hates when people see her taking a piss or shitting. Playful but gets bored easily.

Newer cat: "OMG I LOVE YOU!!!1" attitude for everyone (including the older cat - and yes, this is an issue). Attention-craving, plays until YOU give up, and she's always eager to play if you ask her. Has no sense of privacy, either her own or the other cat's. Always begging and somewhat annoying.
>>
>>2281196
Also, cats do smell good provided they're healthy and clean. >>2281183 is right about cleaning the litterbox.
>>
>>2281168
>>2281178

I live in Europe and a lot of people complain about that where I live. I don't exactly go around making a ruckus about my grievances but there's cats taking shits in the garden, both covered and uncovered, pestering my indoor cat when I take her outside, and killing birds, lizards, and frogs and I'm not okay with that at all. There's a snail epidemic of massive proportions that's knocking on my door and cats killing or scaring off the predators that eat them isn't helping one bit. My neighbour picks and destroys bucketfuls of snails every day in the summer so she can barely grow anything edible in her garden. Disgustingly, snails eat shit and spread around whatever's in it, so that's another fun thing to consider whenever I find cat turd near my veggie patch.

I'm also not okay with how poorly the cats are taken care of -- they're frequently in bad condition if not outright dead by the roadside, only to be replaced by a new cat sometime later. There's a sweet, affectionate longhair on the way to town that I keep a pair of scissors for in my bag so every time I see her, I can remove massive matted balls of fur off of her. I'm also considering adding a tick removal tool of some kind to my arsenal because she's always carrying a bunch of ticks in the warmer months. One day I'm going to bring a cat carrier, catch the cat, take it to the shelter, and keep doing this until the owner either starts giving a shit or gives up.
>>
>>2281181
This simply doesn't happen in Europe, are the USA some kind of alternate world?

And cat bury their shit

LOL u are such a moron my man

>>2281200
Ah, and there we have the concern troll

>but I assure you i see cats shitting everywhere just like in the imaginary USA
>omg I love cats but they're genociding wildlife (cats are really a new thing in Europe too!)
>I'm such a good kitty lover I'm gonna take the stray to a shelter where she'll be neutered ^^

Kill yourself my shill
>>
>>2281202

I'm pretty sure she's already been spayed. Although people are fairly negligent about cats here compared to other pets, most people spay their female cats, if only to save themselves from the hassle of rehoming or destroying kittens several times per year. Also, the cat's already been to the shelter once: I saw a picture of her on my small town's Facebook page posted by someone who had taken her to a shelter and was asking for people to spread the information in case she was a runaway and her owners were looking for her. I didn't see the cat for a long while but then I started seeing her again, so I guess her owners had reclaimed her.
>>
>>2281202
Where I used to live we had a problem with a crazy cat lady neighbor who was constantly bringing stray cats home. Before long they started breeding, resulting in a very large number of stray cats in the neighborhood.
These sickly, mangey, cats would dig up every flower bed, vegetable garden, landscaping and flower pots.
You couldn't wash your car without finding cat prints all over the damn thing an hour later.
The houses were close together and getting woke up at all hours of the night from cats fucking or fighting was another constant problem.
These are all problems I've personally witnessed. These are problems that nobody should have to deal with because of someone else's ignorance and laziness.
In no way shape or form am I a shill for any pro-vet or any other conspiracy theory you can dream up.
You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2281183
Except cat puss is different. If hey are allowed to piss and shit in the house then the stench lingers for years. Disgusting catfags are just used to it. It literally doesn't matter if you camp out by the litter box 24/7 and clean it seconds after they use it; it fucking stinks.
>>
>>2281202
>thinks that outdoor cats don't shit outdoors
>thinks the USA is an imaginary country

Catfags are so stupid.
>>
>>2281202
>t. Not an Argument
If anybody needs to kill themselves then that person would be you, you pathetic, inarticulate, waste of oxygen.
>>
>>2279086
"Reek" is spelled "reek you dumb fuck"? Damn silent letters.
>>
>>2280560
>MUH IDEAL COUNTRY SIDE LITTERED WITH CANS OF TUNA AND SLICED CHICKER NUGGIES! KITTY PARADISE ON EARTF! WANDERING VETS THAT TREADT THEM WHEN THEY GET KITTY BOOBOO :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
literally make an abstract painting with a 9mm as the brush, the wall as your canvas, and your brains as the paint.
>>
>>2280560
>I READ THINGS ONLINE AM OF SMART NOA! I KNO THE BETTEREST OF ALL!
You and every fucking idiot on Jewbook
>>
>>2281204
Nice doubling down

>most people spay their female cats

And it causes urinary tracts problems, amongst other things

But we were talking about strays?

>>2281209
Nice anecdotal story, strange that whenever I went in Europe I always saw semi-feral cat colonies in smallish towns, but never those feline favelas you like to imagine

Maybe it happens when there's a cat lady, but I have yet to see one. Reading from the people in this board it would appear there's one in every neighborhood. Strange?

>These are all problems I've personally witnessed
Maybe you have, but I never ever heard of this problem. Maybe I don't know people living in white trash UK where civilians enjoy being a nuisance to one another using pets as proxies?

>>2281221
>>2281226
>>2281224

That's a lot of rustle. Are you guys gonna be alright?
>>
>>2281232
>I've never heard of this problem
>I've never seen this
>you like to imagine
I'm sure you're not very perceptive, but the main reason you are sticking your head in the sand is because what I've described refutes several of your retarded claims you've made. Dismiss it as anecdotal all you want, doesn't change the fact that these very real problems goes against your narrative, and shows your ignorance.
>Reading from the people in this board it would appear there's one in every neighborhood. Strange?
It would appear that outside cats cause problems, yes.
>where civilians enjoy being a nuisance to one another using pets as proxies?
The irresponsible pet owner is completely at fault here, but you would be a fool to think their intentions were spiteful towards the neighbors. In my example it was from ignorance, she just didn't know any better.
Of course most of the problem could have been avoided if these cats were fixed, but I'm sure you'll just dismiss this valid point by calling me a shill.
Ive said it before, your ignorance knows no bounds.
>>
>>2281232

The problems with free-roaming cats that were discussed are by no means restricted to strays. As for the health effects of spaying and neutering: even if what you said about the urinary tract problems and "other things" was true, I'd rather have a multitude of minor problems than, you know, the misery and death of innumerable unwanted, short-lived individuals that constantly multiply and contribute to the decline of native species in addition to being general nuisances.

If one keeps one's cats contained and doesn't contribute to the excess of unwanted cats, I don't give a shit whether one spays or neuters them as long as I don't have to be the one to deal with their spraying and yowling. Just like I'm hunky dory with people, I dunno, having chickens or geese as long as they're not fucking shit up anywhere they please. If it still were the norm to have poultry just roaming about, I'd have very similar complaints about them as I have about cats.
>>
>>2281249
My man, you are describing an imaginary problem or so circumstancial that it is really anecdotal, and want to impose total control over life for this. Kill yourself?

>Of course most of the problem could have been avoided if these cats were fixed

Oh wow the big problem with cats that never existed until the end of the XXth century

>>2281258
>the misery and death of innumerable unwanted, short-lived individuals that constantly multiply and contribute to the decline of native species in addition to being general nuisances.

And here we go again
>muh emotional manipulation
>muh bird genocide on deforested smal islands
>muh cat population explosion

>If it still were the norm to have poultry just roaming about,

LOL muh land of the free, can't even plant vegetables on your front yard but complain about animals outside

You're a transhumanism-ready drone, remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
>>2281158
Cats don't cover themselves in their own piss you tryhard dogfag. If your house smells like cat piss that is YOUR fault for having bad hygiene. Just like if you piss in a toilet and don't flush, well guess what? Your house will smell like human piss.

>>2281159
See above.

ITT: Unclean dogfags project like motherfuckers.
>>
>>2281297
>And here we go again
>>muh emotional manipulation
>>muh bird genocide on deforested smal islands
>>muh cat population explosion
>>If it still were the norm to have poultry just roaming about,
>LOL muh land of the free, can't even plant vegetables on your front yard but complain about animals outside

Uh. I'm the European person from before. You know, the one who grows vegetables only to lose them to shit-eating snails.

Also, come to think of it, I'm involved in gardening circles and seen many a home garden yet I don't know any single person who grows their veggies in the *front* yard as you strangely insist on specifying. I don't get why you'd grow them there either unless your backyard doesn't get enough light or something.
>>
>>2281297
>My man, you are describing an imaginary problem or so circumstancial that it is really anecdotal, and want to impose total control over life for this. Kill yourself?
Again, the only reason you are plugging your ears and refusing to listen is because it goes against your narrative, and the only way you can refute these issues is to deny them, or make them seem trivial. You have no leg to stand on, absolutely no way of backing up your claims, it's very evident considering your favorite response is "kill yourself". That alone speaks volumes about your integrity.
>wow the big problem with cats that never existed until the end of the XXth century
If it existed or not really doesn't matter in my example. Had crazy cat lady's cats not been able to breed, they would not have reproduced to the sheer numbers that started the whole mess to begin with.
You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2281303
>the one who grows vegetables only to lose them to shit-eating snails

Oh yeah because cats who have only been introduced 30 years ago are destroying the ecosystem yes yes we know all about that :^)
>>
>>2281302
>ITT: Unclean dogfags project like motherfuckers
Only people with dogs don't like cats?
You were saying something about projecting?
>>
>>2281310
>Again, the only reason you are plugging your ears and refusing to listen is because it goes against your narrative

I don't have a narrative, the anti-free roam pro-neuter propaganda has one though.

>muh cat population explosion -crazy cat ladies never existed until now-
>muh bird genocide
>muh damaged ecosystem
>muh cats shitting on my lawn
>muh feral cats colony being a novelty in the history of mankind

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>2281311
Well, cats are the ones killing of the predators that eat these snails. Remove your head from your ass, take of the tin foil hat, and see for yourself.
>or just keep repeating the same tired shit and telling people to kill themselves, that might suit your maturity level anyway.
>>
>>2281312
>Only people with dogs don't like cats?
Generally, that's how this board plays out. About 99% of the time if someone is flipping a shit about cats, it's an uberbuttblasted dogfag.
>>
>>2281314
>I don't have a narrative
You've repeated it across several threads including this one.
>outdoor cats dindu nuffin
>it's the corporation's fault and everybody is a shill
And of course the one I'm currently BTFO,
>outdoor cats don't cause any problems whatsoever for people, it's all in your head.
You are an idiot.
>>
>>2281302
Your house reeks of piss. Get over it. There's no fucking way to let your disgusting pest spray all over your house and have it not reek. Doesn't matter if you clean it the second it does it.
>>
>>2281315
>muh damaged ecosystem
>muh cats being a groundbreaking outdoor pet that mankind never had before

Kill yourself my man

>>2281321
>muh cat population explosion -crazy cat ladies never existed until now-
>muh bird genocide
>muh damaged ecosystem
>muh cats shitting on my lawn

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>2281316
Right, because it couldn't be a troll fishing for reactions from emotionally unstable and easily offended catfags amirite?
>>
>>2281325
>Kill yourself my man
The only response someone has left when their whole argument is based on made up conspiracys, appeals to emotions, and illogical mental gymnastics.
Still a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1480025568260.jpg (541KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480025568260.jpg
541KB, 500x1200px
>>2281324
>There's no fucking way to let your disgusting pest spray all over your house
>Getting desperate so just making shit up
Your irrational hatred of cats doesn't make you're bullshit non-facts truth. Also, I don't even have a cat.

>>2281326
It really isn't. There are so fucking many mad cat haters on /an/ this board is basically a dumping ground for them.
>>
>>2281311
>30 years ago

Pretty sure cats were brought here alongside many other non-native livestock hundreds of years ago when people started to settle down and farm the land. Until very recently, people haven't cared much about any damage they or their animals have done to the ecosystem and there haven't been as many of them as now, anyway. When they did cause some major shit, the true cost of their actions was often left for their descendants to realise and mourn, like cutting down so many old forests to make ships and shit and burning through all that fossil fuel.

In the case of cats, my ancestors left us the culture of keeping cats as free-roaming pets and as an inaccurate means of pest control. As a practice it unnecessarily tightens the already tight bottleneck around native species that struggle to adapt to the change brought on by us and our ancestors. If there wasn't so much other shit for the ecosystem to deal with, maybe it wouldn't be such a problem, but as it is, it's an unnecessary burden that we can totally do something about, unlike lost battles like, I dunno, getting rid of Lupinus polyphyllus where it's become naturalised.
>>
>>2281328
It isn't entirely hyperbole. Anyone with a mammal pet is going to smell funky.
>>
>>2281328
>say that cat piss smells
>catfags flip out
>>
>>2281343
Dogs smell. Not their piss, not their shit. THEY smell. Once again, if you leave YOUR piss and shit in a toilet, it also smells. Do you have a point other than crying and fighting strawmen?

>OMG cats piss all over your furniture and burn your house down!!
>>
I live in Hawaii and am a little mad that we have a feral cat problem and a wild chicken problem. One of these assholes should really take care of the other.
>>
>>2279131
He accused bugguy of shitposting. Not sure how you bridged the gap between that accusation and "hero"
>>
File: 1478834956872.jpg (707KB, 3500x2587px) Image search: [Google]
1478834956872.jpg
707KB, 3500x2587px
>>2279678
>>
>>2281345
Even if you flush, the smell still lingers for awhile.
Cat piss smell tends to chemically bond to surfaces, similar to skunk spray. It's why you have to use enzymatic cleaners and hope for the best.
>>
File: 1481312131823.jpg (22KB, 740x784px) Image search: [Google]
1481312131823.jpg
22KB, 740x784px
>>2281346
Ya, it's pretty bad where I live too. Fucking assholes need to spay/neuder or watch their fucking cats. I've seen so many strays, tons of kittens too, fighting and screeching at night, sleeping under houses on my block. They have no shots, no reliable food, and its all because faggot cat owners won't take care of their stupid cats. I've never seen a stray dog problem anywhere I've lived, but almost every city I've lived in or relatives have lived in they've complained about strays.
>>
>>2281328
>It really isn't.
I don't know man, IMHO most of the anti cat hate is because this board is so easily baited, and this of course draws the trolls. I find it hard to believe that all the negative posts are from people with dogs who are on this board to talk about animals and nature. I'm sure there are a few, I still believe the majority comes from edgy, /b/ tier trolls.
I don't know this for sure, just my opinion. I guess I respectfully disagree.
Also, as a dog owner I know there may be an odor that I have gotten accustomed to and no longer notice. Is it totally out of the realm of possibilities that cat owners do the same thing?
The other anon made a great point by saying all mammals smell. Do you really think it's all mammals smell, except cats?
>>
>>2281336
>there haven't been as many of them as now

This is pure bullshit, if anything there was more of them, as they're a low-cost form of pest control

The ecosystem argument is factually bullshit especially since there are pests infestation in crowded towns
And on an ethical point of view it's even more retarded as man and cattle are way more disruptive for the environment

There's just a weird pro-neuter anti-free roam propaganda about cats
>>
>>2281364
>if anything there was more of them
No
Go ask your grandfather.
Whenever cat populations got out of hand you started bagging litters to toss in the river and killed off the excess adults. It hasn't been until recently that doing this became a crime.
>>
>>2281354
Why can't I find a single video on youtube where some angry dude shows how bad a feral cat colony is
>>
>>2281374
As people always did with pets, what's the problem?

>crime

Who the fuck is going to report anyone for killing off a litter, also kittens are easy to give away
>>
File: 1479699378029.jpg (122KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479699378029.jpg
122KB, 700x700px
>all this anger over the smell of dogs and cats.
Boy i'd hate to see the reaction you guys would have if you walked into a snake owners home.
>>
>>2281384
How bad is it? And why?
>>
>>2281362
People acknowledge that cat's litterboxes can smell, what they are trying to dispute is the myth that nothing can be done about it. A good shampoo can help dogs, cats, humans, and other mammals smell nice. These people are trying to say that keeping up with cleaning litterboxes, using enzyme cleaners and deodorizers, good litter, etc. can keep houses from smelling like a litter box

Personally, I have no steaks in this fight. I have been to homes where it smelled and the owner couldn't smell it. Alternatively I have also been in homes where the owner took great care to deodorize and keep clean and smelled nothing. Had I not saw and pet their cat I would not have known a cat lived there.
>>
>>2281392
hehe steaks
>>
>>2281394
Oops, please pardon my English
>>
>>2281387
It can be pretty gross but can also be managed if the proper care is put in
>>
>>2281387
fucking rancid if you don't clean it immediately. even then the smell can stick around after you clean.
>>
>>2281364

Population density of humans in northern Europe was way lower back in the day and each individual farm didn't have hundreds of cats. Because cats usually weren't regularly given any kind of feed, they only had as much prey as a farm and its immediate surroundings could attract and as much as the cats could catch of it. Before my ancestors managed to endanger almost all the predators large enough to kill cats, they culled cats. Cats without humans sheltering them became winterkill as well. Now with excess income and the availability of affordable cat food that doesn't turn cats into blind cripples, the only things really limiting the amount of cats in households, which have never been so numerous, are income, regulations, and basic decency.

And that's not even taking into account stuff like Christians having had major hangups concerning cats because Satan, leading to mass exterminations of cats.

As for towns, they have become a lot cleaner than they used to be thanks to improved sanitation, buildings that are less penetrable by pests, and improved food storage methods. Most animals that cats come into contact with are unlikely to be pests unless you live somewhere filthy or in a place so insulated and devoid of other life, the few fauna that can be found there are just the most weedy ones that we brought there with us. In my country, the only places I can think of that are like this are in the most concrete-stuffed pockets in the biggest cities, where people don't even keep free-roaming cats.

As for cattle, the fact that something is shitting on the environment more is no excuse. Mines and factories polluting the shit out of a river doesn't mean it's okay for you to pour an additional barrel of oil into it just because. If it's a process that takes years to get one of the mines and factories to shut down and stopping you is something I can do on the side, I'm not going to just watch you pour that barrel.
>>
File: Didn't_read_lol.png (245KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Didn't_read_lol.png
245KB, 480x360px
>>2281425
>>
>>2281425
>As for cattle, the fact that something is shitting on the environment more is no excuse. Mines and factories polluting the shit out of a river doesn't mean it's okay for you to pour an additional barrel of oil into it just because
Thank you.
Too many times on this board you'll see shit like "X is bad for the environment" and the response is always "who cares because Y is worse'.
Do people honestly believe two wrongs somehow makes a right?
>>
>>2281345
I'd much rather deal with the smell of a dog than to walk in a house and be overwhelmed by the stench of cat piss and shit.
>>
>>2281425
>cats are polluting as a barrel of oil in a river
>there are no more pests in towns, that's why many european towns are infested by rats
>feral cat colonies are such a big problem that youtube is filled with videos of bird-genociding, worm-infested, fighting starving kitten and none of people feeding healthy outdoor feral cats
>what is homeostasis and why does it happen without intervention of man anyway

Absolutely retarded: the post

>b...but there are many households so there has to be less cats :(((
>and people killed litters omg so sad better castrate your pets :)))

You're a mindless drone, kill yourself my dude
>>
This stupid fucking cat keeps shitting in my tub. It walks right by its fucking litterbox EVERY time and just hops right into the tub.
If I close the bathroom door, the little faggot just holds it in until I need to take a piss. Once I opne the door to piss he sprints in from across the entire house, and fires out a shit before I can react.
Getting real sick of this dumbass thing
>>
>>2279060
aggressive out of nowhere (Haven't seen one owner without scratches)
unpredictable(have seen them lash out at their owners out of nothing)
not obedient (have never seen an obedient cat)
get bored easily
can't play with them all the time, only when they want to play, they are kinda antisocial sometimes
smell bad and are territorial
they want all your attention and suddenly they want none
they can give you AIDS
they kill wildlife to extintion
they bring you dead shit
sometimes they don't even kill ugly things like pests, only when they want to
they all want to escape
some are extremely mean
they are not all loving

horror story time, but I have a friend who had just had a little sister, their family had a cat and they knew the cat wa jelly of the baby, well guess what, it was a pretty normal cat until one day they found the baby dead, full of blood, the cat had killed the baby grabbing the poor baby by the throat.
this happened believe it or not.

cats are more wild than any other normal house pet.

dogs are 100 times much better.
I don't want any cat near my kids, they are also annoying as fuck and destroy things a lot more than well trained dogs, you can also find them dead everywhere for some reason, cats seem to like to die everywhere and don't even let me begin when they aren't neutered and fuck and breed like pests. they are o fucking loud is so annoying
>>
>>2281561
>aggressive out of nowhere (Haven't seen one owner without scratches)

This. All of your points are valid by this one especially. Catfags are in such denial.
>>
>>2281515
Easy solution.

Grab the cats head and make a swift motion of the wrist. If you do it right this will snap its neck and your problem is solved.
>>
>>2281511
>cats are polluting as a barrel of oil in a river
Anon never said that and only an idiot would imply they did.
>kill yourself my man
Oh it's you again. Guess I just proved my point.
>>
>>2280010
>This just such a meme from people that don't know how to clean things.
I am shocked that there would be such people on 4chan.
>>
>>2281561

I get scratched once a week on average, but not a single time has been from him striking me. I pet him and sometimes pick him up. He has claws in his paws and these are sharp and sometimes drag against exposed skin. The actual scratch is the most miniscule thing in the world, but all cat scratches flare up like they're on fire.

He's also predictable as fuck, laid back so he's pretty much too chill to cause bored-problems, not in the least territorial(again, too fucking chill to care), and doesn't really smell one way or the other(though catpiss is the nastiest shit in the world, and when a cat is sick, sooner or later it will piss on the floor to tell you to fucking do something about it. It doesn't make the place smell forever though because that's what fucking steamcleaners are for. Only retards have pets and don't clean their carpets.)

He does like to go outside, but he's too lazy to run away. If it's too cold/noisy/bright/hot/busy/whatever the fuck, he sits for a few moments then comes back in all fuck this I'm done.

About the only 100% correct thing there is to never keep a cat with a fucking newborn around. Cat will not understand a baby, you can't keep it away from the baby unless you're 24/7 right there, and even if it never hurts the baby, you're still risking the poor kid's life over toxoplasmosis, which you'll carry from the cat to the baby.
>>
>>2281223
Good one
>>
File: 1472513803201.jpg (19KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1472513803201.jpg
19KB, 224x216px
pro outdoor complaining about:

> propaganda
> shills
> conspiracies
> "only butthurt dogfags"
> thinks anti-outdoor means anti-cat

Wow. Isn't there a ping pong place you guys should be getting ready to storm? Its nice that you can have fun in your off time.
>>
>>2281650
>I get scratched once a week

Wow, you get attacked by your "pet" once a week. What a shitty pet

Oh, and if a cat has ever pissed on your carpet, it doesn't matter if you steamclean it every damn day it still fucking stinks. Your house is disgusting.
>>
Never met a shitty cat in my life. Cats, they're quiet, they come up to you, they sleep on you. They don't fuck you.

Never met a tolerable dog in my life. Dogs just bark bark bark until your eardrums rupture, I've been bitten three times by separate dogs while their shitty owners were just AWW HE'S JUST PLAYIN. Cats don't do that, cats stay away if they're feeling uncomfortable, dogs are just brainwashed wolves, they've got the instinct to fucking kill you.

I'm sure there are nice dogs out there but let's face the facts here, cats bother mice and dogs bother humans.
>>
>>2281699
>attacked
>what is reading comprehension

Oh wait, he's still holding onto if a cat has ever peed anywhere it forever smells which is why almost the entire literal planet smells of cat piss forever now
>>
>>2281764
There's no way for a cat to "accidentally" scratch someone. If there's a scratch it was intentional.
>>
>>2281730
>never met a shitty cat in my life

So you've never met a cat then.
>>
>>2281691
>there's no pro-neuter anti-free roam propaganda that never existed before the very end of the XXth century
>lol you're like people who complain about Monsanto
>lol Pizzagate

Thanks for continuing to prove the shill influence on this board
>>
File: 1480541166450.gif (132KB, 326x52px) Image search: [Google]
1480541166450.gif
132KB, 326x52px
>>2281773
>DA PUPPER CATAGANDPA STARdED AT SUM POIND
>I CANdT RELLY DEEFIND WHEN, WHERE, WHAT OR WHY BUT IFFER I SAYZ ITS 4 MUNEEZ THEN I SOUND CORREGTD :DDDDD
Kill yourself. (Everyday until you finally do)
>>
>>2281730
I honestly don't believe you but then again, you're a catfag. Dogs don't like it when people have too many chromosomes.
>>
>>2281349
He mentions this person in every post, so much so that he doesn't even need a trip and I know it's him.
Bugboys #1 fan.
>>
>>2281375
Because you're searching for videos in a thesaurus.
>>
>>2280475
Indoor cats = good(although not good boy), cute and all that jazz.
Outdoor cats = vermin that should be removed.
>>
cats are fine anon, cat owners on the other hand are always creepy.
>>
>>2281773
Oh look it's kill yourself fag again.
Here's your daily reminder that outside cats are bad for the environment, a product of lazy irresponsible owners, and need to be sterilized.
Go ahead, repeat your same talking points that have been BTFO by several different anons, across several different threads. When sources are provided don't forget to discredit them by basically saying everything is a conspiracy and anyone who disagrees with you is a shill.
It's not like you are going to actually prove there is some kind of pro-vet anti-free roam agenda, you are just going to claim there is because you can't distinguish between people who actually care about animals complaining about the problems of outside cats, and nut jobs like yourself who apparently love to spread misinformation and take things out of context. Go ahead and greentext about "studies on small islands" when in fact every other sources provided to you that are done across the US or UK is not good enough for you because obviously the humane society and CDC have some kind of hidden agenda in your mind. Tell us all about how things are relevant hundreds of years ago in our vastly changed present day society. Don't forget your caps lock, and make sure your vocabulary matches that of an autistic pre pubecent girl, and above all tell everyone who doesn't share your illogical, skewed views to kill themselves.
There, sounds about right. Good morning troll.
>>
>>2281780

Can you show me a video of a feral cat colony shitting on lawns and being a nuisance?
I can only find videos of people feeding them, and they look healthy... weird

>>2281783
>nut jobs like yourself who apparently love to spread misinformation

It's like you're talking about yourself

>every other sources provided to you that are done across the US or UK is not good enough for you because obviously the humane society and CDC have some kind of hidden agenda in your mind

I'm sure studies proving that Monsanto dindu nuffin are truthful too, just as I'm convinced that NGOs and Human Rights Watchers saying that Assad is dipping its barrel-bombs in orphans' blood before dropping them on hospitals and bakeries, is the damn truth as well.

There never are lobbies or special interests funding propaganda :^)

Kill yourself my retard
>>
>>2281785
Prove it faggot.
Show me this anti free roam, pro-vet evil conspiracy and I'll never reply to your retarded ass again.
>>
>>2281765
My dog accidentally scratches me all the time. Animals with claws will unintentionally scratch since they aren't as careful as we are with our nails
>>
>>2281798
Dog claws are different. Dogs claws don't retract so they can easily accidentally scratch when excited or playing. A cat can only scratch by doing so intentionally.
>>
>>2281799
They don't retract fully into the body. The tips stick out a little which is what is involved in most accidental scratches which typically don't fully break the skin
>>
>>2281790
He can't and won't ever be able to. What he calls a conspiracy, we call empirical evidence.
>>2281785
Your parents might still be spoonfeeding you but I'm not going to. Our arguments have been made, supported in multiple threads, the evidence exists online but now here you are all "IM FUGGIN DUM. SUM1 HLEP!". It takes less than 30 seconds to find videos and even less time to find studies that all blow your shit-crusted argument clear off the board.
>inb4 hurdurhurrrr i dunt have to proof my claim butt u do
You've been claiming there's a conspiracy, now either shut the fuck up and prove it, or continue shitting your pants in mentally dissonant frustration. Up to you.
>>
>>2281790
All over PETA, "animal-lovers" and stray shelters (the equivalent of crazy cat ladies on a collective level) sites my man

>>2281814
>Our arguments have been made, supported in multiple threads, the evidence exists online
> It takes less than 30 seconds to find videos and even less time to find studies that all blow your shit-crusted argument clear off the board.

>muh bird genocide on small deforested islands :(((
>muh cat population explosion that dates back to the very end of the XXth century :(((
>muh poor starving worm-ridden kittens :(((

I'm sure studies proving that Monsanto dindu nuffin are truthful too, just as I'm convinced that NGOs and Human Rights Watchers saying that Assad is dipping its barrel-bombs in orphans' blood before dropping them on hospitals and bakeries, is the damn truth as well.

There never are lobbies or special interests funding propaganda :^)

Kill yourself my retard
>>
>>2281818
>All over PETA, "animal-lovers" and stray shelters (the equivalent of crazy cat ladies on a collective level) sites my man
How in the fuck can you consider this proof that this is an example of an anti free roam, pro-vet agenda with the sole purpose of spaying and neutering cats for money or any other nefarious intentions?
This is what you've claimed. In not only this thread but others. You accused me and several others of being shills for this very organization.
Again I'm asking you for any form of proof that this boogeyman is real, and not just another one of your skewed opinions.
For somebody so adamant about a cause, your idea of "just look at PETA" is vague and desperate at best.
I expected mental gymnastics of some kind, hell you barely phoned it in. If the evidence of this groups fuckery is all over shelter sites or PETA sponsored sites then you should have no problem coming up with an example or at the least a name we can search out. Yet here we are. Instead of a source we get "kill yourself".
Your ignorance knows no bounds.
>>
>>2281828
>>2281828
How many more times can I copy-paste a greentext of this baseless propaganda you find on those sites?

>muh cat population explosion that dates back to the very end of the XXth century :(((
>muh cat AIDS
>muh dont' anthropomorphize cats, they in fact really enjoy having their healthy, hormone-producing organs removed

see pic at >>2280035
>>
>>2281834
>still no source
>still no evidence of a conspiracy
>still no proof to your claims
>still the same talking points that have been disproven by myself and others
>still retarded
I've asked repeatedly, you've provided nothing.
A name
A link
That's all it takes.
>>
>>2281847
He's obviously not going to give it and you're just giving him satisfaction by replying. Ignore trolls and they eventually get bored
>>
>>2281847
>>2281852
>spoonfed-me peta.com or any i love my pet site plz :(((
>>
>>2281852
I really don't believe he/she is a troll.
I think they honestly believe the tripe they've been posting. Probably gives them a false sense of righteousness when they can make a statement that goes against the norm and common sense.
Such as:
>outdoor cats are harmful to themselves and the environment
>spaying and neutering programs are beneficial
When they make baseless claims against these well known and accepted points it gives them the same rush a troll gets from the (You) 's
Of course repeating the same shit over and over again like "muh kill yourselves" or sarcastic green texts that have been repeatedly BTFO is probably an indication of industrial grade autism as well.
But I'm serious, if they provide ACTUAL proof of this alleged conspiracy I'll gladly stop replying. In the meantime I guess we'll just shit post, makes no difference to me.
>>
>>2281858
I clicked on Peta. While I seen some dumb shit, there is nothing on thier main site that backs your claim. If you feel I'm wrong than by all means link it.
By the way you forgot to tell me to kill myself.
>>
>>2281861
PETA and pet sites:

=

>muh cat AIDS
>muh dont' anthropomorphize cats, they in fact really enjoy having their healthy, hormone-producing organs removed
>>
>>2281766
>>2281777
Are you retarded? Like actually retarded?

Cats do not interact with people outside.

Cats. DO NOT. Interact with people outside.

I feel the need to repeat this a third time because I'm sure you still don't get it. If you are outside, a cat WILL NEVER EVER NEVER EVER run up to you and bite your face off.

It is 100% physically impossible for you to be assaulted by a cat because cats stay away from people.

Dogs are the complete opposite.
>>
>>2281862
Your little sarcastic green texts neither prove or disprove anything
>still no source, still no proof
>forgot to tell me to kill myself
>>
>>2281866
>impossible to be assaulted by a ca

Which is why every cat owner always has scratches and bites on their arms. The only reason cats don't get out down for it is because they're little and their owners are retarded.
>>
>>2281866
100% physically impossible.
I think you are the retard, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-oVhu2fu20
>>
>>2281866
that's what happened to me the other day. I was walking and this cat just came to me meowing and purring around my leg. suddenly the shit bit me and I kicked it.

cats are the same as dogs, only not as predictable so stop talking out of your ass
>>
>>2281902
should have kicked it before it had a chance to get smart on you
>>
>>2281730
>They don't fuck you.

Not true. My late tomcat would wait until I was asleep, bite and straddle my arm, and proceed to try to hump it.
>>
File: IMG_20161218_212600.jpg (4MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161218_212600.jpg
4MB, 3480x4640px
>>2279060
I Just Tell my Story i live in Germany we had our First Cat when i was like 6 we got it from a Farm of my mothers friend bc they had a Lot of Babies so we took it since then he has become Part of my Life and i know he is Old now (13) and i already know i will be rly sad when he is gone i Feel like we have a Connection he always crawls in my bed when i am sad and he always gives me comfort in Bad Times ofc i know that if he would Go to another Family Once he lived there for a while and if they treat him Well he will also be like that to them i am Not unique to him but Thats ok. I Kinda felt rly flattered when he knocked on my door One Day with a Bird in his mouth and then layed it infront of me somehow like a Present or smth. I know Cats are egoistic but he gives me comfort and for me he is a friend we got our Second Cat a few years ago he is also an adult now and gives me comfort its Not the Same with the First Cat but he is still Family and i Love him. I dont consider them my Property we live in a rural area and they Can Go whenever and wherever they want sometimes One was away for a week or even 2 mostly in the Summer and if One Day Someone Else takes them in and they go rather to them its okay for me i know theyve visited other ppl One time the Second Cat was gone for 3 weeks and then came Back i later learned she ate for a while at my Sisters classmates House and Thats Okay for me i mean they are No Property for me Well we also havnt paid money for them but even if its their choice. But rn they both lay in my bed and are really good foot warmes :)
>>
>>2279218

Are you sure
>>2279175

/an/ didn't ised to be edgy but it's gotten a lot edgier
>>
>>2283060
you can thank /pol/ for attracting edgelords from reddit.
>>
>>2279060
Cats like to ruin shit and dogs ruin shit even worse.
But 4chan was always a place for cats.
>>
>>2283529
/b/ is. Not /an/
>>
>>2283060
No, /an/ is just sick of irresponsible owners who insist on abandoning their pets outdoors and then pretend to be sad when they're run over, poisoned, killed, etc.
>>
>>2283545
While you are correct /b/tards love them some cats, /an/ has always been predominantly dogs and cats.
>>
>>2283545
I like to think there's a little /b/ in all of us.
>>
>>2283563
I think you want a little /D/ in you.
>>
File: 1461094502538.jpg (13KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
1461094502538.jpg
13KB, 319x320px
>>2283569
>>
>>2283548
Thank you for your service
>>
>>2280057
>They didn't have to castrate cats in the middle ages!
That's because they controlled populations by killing the excess cats/kittens
>>
>>2283744
And people can still do it today if they so wish

But very strange, all over Greece, Italy, south of France, Turkey, people feed feral cats, they don't neuter them and nobody gives a fuck?

Cat overpopulation is a meme bringing nice bucks :^)
>>
>>2283762
Just because nobody gives a fuck doesn't mean it has no effect.
>>
>>2283770
Just because some special interests state retarded claims doesn't mean you should gobble them
>>
>>2283781
>native bird species are "special interests"

Native bird species are less important than you letting your shit pet roam because you're too lazy to play with it? There is no reason whatsoever to let a cat outdoors unattended.
>>
>>2283744
drowning cats in sacks in a barrel is something i distinctly remember farmers doing into the 90s
>>
>>2279874
wasps don't need our care either and can problem solve
service wasps when
>>
They destroy the environment, they're ungrateful assholes, the feral ones breed like rabbits, people actually let them outdoors, they get fur everywhere, and attack you with no warning
>>
my cats are allowed to go out and in as they please. one likes to spend all day doing her own thing, probably sleeping behind the shed or in the neighbours garden. the other spends most of her time in the house or sleeping on our front porch, sometimes chasing grasshoppers in the back yard. both come home at night and have never pissed or shit inside, except once when we accidentally shut one of them inside before going out for a few hours, and even then she did it in the bathroom where her litter tray used to be. cats are top tier pets and anyone who says otherwise is an edgy faggot who wants to be popular with all le 4chan memesters.
>>
>>2283914
>top tier pets
>don't even want them around

They're not really pets if they're outdoor animals. Just pests that you feed.
>>
>>2283784
>muh bird genocide on small deforested islands is due to kets :(((
>>
>>2283762

My neighbourhood feeds stray cats and the result is beatiful cats and kittens playing all over the place and absolutely no plagues like rats, roaches or any kind of bug
>>
>>2283963
Because we all know cats are very selective and only kill birds on small islands. Idiot.
>>
>>2283968
>beautiful

No such thing as a beautiful cat. You just traded small rats for a bunch of huge ones.
>>
>>2283970
>cats have been living alongside men as semi-feral pets for millenia but really all this time they've been genociding wildlife, we only realized now :(((
>>
>>2283981
Good morning idiot.
Still have that tinfoil hat strapped on I see.
Again, prove their is a conspiracy faggot.
Name a source.
Something concrete.
>>
>>2283993
*there's
>>
>>2283993

>cats have been living alongside men as semi-feral pets for millenia but really all this time they've been genociding wildlife, we only realized now :(((
>muh poor starving worm-ridden kittens
>muh cat AIDS :(((
>muh dont' anthropomorphize cats, they in fact really enjoy having their healthy, hormone-producing organs removed :(((
>>
>>2284062
I can prove my point.
Here's a source.
http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.nwf.org%2F2011%2F03%2Fnew-studies-highlight-impact-of-outdoor-cats-on-birds-and-other-wildlife%2F
Now lets see you do the same.
>>
>>2284066
>heyy guise this studies that Monsanto never stealthily financed proves without a doubt that Glyphosate is harmless :)))
>>
>>2284091
Why would there be a conspiracy anon?
Why would the National Wildlife Federation purposely feed us misinformation?
If you can't prove your conspiracy then you should probably start accepting the fact that it's all in your head.
It's funny you bring up Monsanto, but you can't even tie them to the study I provided showing the negative impacts feral and free roaming cats have on the environment. As a matter of fact it seems the only thing you can do is repeat the same sarcastic green texts that have been BTFO by me and several other anons. Oh you're pretty good at telling people to kill themselves too, almost forgot that little attribute of yours.
Still no source.
Still no proofs.
Still delusional.
Again, your ignorance knows no bounds.
>>
I like cats. I have two. They're soft and quiet.
>>
File: 1428866892679.jpg (67KB, 839x688px) Image search: [Google]
1428866892679.jpg
67KB, 839x688px
>>2279060
I don't hate cats, I just like other animals better.
>>
>>2284098
>>2284091
Just fuck or rub sweaty bellies or however neckbears mate, already, you fucking gays.
>>
>>2284135
>neckbears
It's called a discussion faggot.
>>
>>2283762
>thinking the rest of the world strives to be like old, shitty, tiny european countries
>>
>>2284176
You, I, and everyone else here know what you two have been doing isn't a "discussion"
>>
>>2284219
Fine. Call it a shit posting extravaganza I really don't give a fuck. Like I said earlier, if the faggot can produce one source proving a conspiracy I'll stop replying.
Why do you care anyway? Were you really expecting enlightenment in this thread?
Hide the thread or fuck off.
>>
>>2284241
How about instead you don a trip, so we can filter you, you paranoid faggot.
>>
>>2284098
Why would the agro-food industry purposely feed us misinformation?
Why would the scientific establishment purposely feed us misinformation?

I can think of a lot of reasons, most of them being economical, and tied to, regarding cats: pet food, vet, and breeder lobbies

Why would feral, semi-feral and domestic cats, which have lived alongside human settlements for thousands of years, be a problem since the end of the XXth century?

Kill yourself my man :^)
>>
>>2284098
>the study I provided showing the negative impacts feral and free roaming cats have on the environment

>heyy guise this studies that Monsanto never stealthily financed proves without a doubt that Glyphosate is harmless :)))
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.